What does Sup Forums think of ZETA GUNDAM?

What does Sup Forums think of ZETA GUNDAM?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQrDASSYKmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its shit

It's really good

I sometimes forget how good it looks for a TV anime, that's some nice shading. Zeta Gundam is great.

pure sex

Best Gundam show

I like it, yes I do
this or turn-a

the op is pretty catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=lQrDASSYKmw

It's overrated, bad-written and sexist. Fourth worst Gundam series and part of the reason that the third worst, Seed Destiny was doomed to be shit for drawing inspiration from it..

Or war in the pocket

I never watched it but the OP and ED is fucking great, especially the ED

>watching OP and ED

angsty shit but Char is cool tho

Best

>not watching OPs and EDs
I was more talking about the songs anyway.

Does this get good? I couldn't finish the first episode, but damn it looks cool.

One of the best AU. FMP clone but good

>Tag: big penis, mind break.

I miss that particular "style" of battle with split-second decisions and hand-drawn smoke and fire. Also liked a lot of the characters.

It's almost like every user who's seen zeta has seen something completely different in it. Is Zeta like a stealth Eva but without the crosses and empty theaters?

Why does Char get wanked so hard when he's BTFO in nearly every sortie throughout UC?

>FMP clone
How?

Classic

Because he never gives up after all of those times he got beaten or nearly died. He's like that Seal that got shot 27 times, only to draw a pistol and kill 3 people with it while on the floor.

>Celestial being is like Mithril. Private paramilitary organization which has advance tech as the others
>Main protagonists are both Middle easterns from a radical group
>Lock on is literally Weber. A sniper and a pervert
>Leader of mithril fucking looks like Aeolia
>Mithril and CB both have Invisi tech and jamming tech
>Innovators/innovades are like whispered

>Zeta
>without empty theaters

Are we still talking about Char?

there's a whole thread about it on /m/ right now
honestly I need to get around to watching FMP, what with the new anime coming about

I might have to rewatch soon, so I don't end up making the same mistake again.

Everyone refers to this scene when they say Zeta is pottery, so I remember it.

those are some superficial similarities

Hand drawn backgrounds and lights are pure hnnnng.

I almost forgot. Ali al saachez is literally Gauron. Both psycopaths, red units, knows the MC and also they are almost unkillable

Zeta is even more divisive than Eva, I think.

Sure thing buddy

All the Gundam AUs are just other anime with the Gundam name slapped on it

G Gundam > Mister Ajikko
Gundam W > Sailor Moon
Gundam X > Xabungle
Turn A > Xabungle again
Gundam SEED > Dragonar
Gundam 00 > FMP
Gundam AGE > Some Level 5 shit
IBO > BreakBlade

Haman!

It doesn't get discussed as often as it should. So many good characters and scenes, but every time I see a thread it's page 8 here we come.

>Celestial being is like Mithril. Private paramilitary organization which has advance tech as the others
Ok, but how much of a tech gap is there? Also what is the primary goal of Mithril? Is it the elimination of war ala CB, or perhaps the advancement of humanity ala Aeolia's actual plan?
>Main protagonists are both Middle easterns from a radical group
Literally a superficial similarity
>Lock on is literally Weber. A sniper and a pervert
Except Lockon isn't a pervert. Neither iteration of Lockon have ever demonstrated being a pervert. The only reason why Lyle smooched Feldt was to force her to realize he isn't his brother in the least.
>Leader of mithril fucking looks like Aeolia
superficial
>Mithril and CB both have Invisi tech and jamming tech
Jamming tech is a mainstay of Gundam. While invisi-tech isn't foreign to mecha, I'll give you that one.
>Innovators/innovades are like whispered
Innovades are Cyber-newtypes and Innovators are newtypes. You're comparing the wrong series here.
Also Innovators don't have an inherent knowledge oh all things scientific nor mathematical. Their strengths are more physical, alongside the superhuman ability to empathize with people from across space.

Superficial or not there and are just too many similarities. Its safe to say that the writer from 00 copied from FMP.
If they copied everything then it will become too obvious dont you think?

One of the best Gundam series. The moment when Camille took his helmet off in space still gets me

I just pointed out though that most of those similarities aren't similarities at all.
At this point its less "copied" than it is "inspired by". Especially given the similar elements are used in a different fashion.

>Every single scene with Amuro
Pure kino

Alright lets use inspired by.

>Comparing IBO to break blade
Shit user what are you doing? At least fucking break blade was decent in terms of fights while IBO is literally one super detailed still for every fight.

You're not trying to imply licking wounds here, are you? It must be my imagination.

Kamille on the front page!

Good shit.

Gundam Zeta or Jerrid "Fuck my Subordinate-Lovers up" Messa is a pretty gud show

Best shit. Now I want to find an empty theater that's just right.

>Or else we won't be able to live on Earth, OR ANYWHERE ELSE!
It was a great scene. Not only showing how Kamille was rapidly losing his mind over the war but also letting Emma show her compassionate side.

>"I'll wait for that time to come"
>some time later

I thought it was the worst thing I had seen in my life and then I watched ZZ.

All the TV Gundams are fucking garbage.

My backlog can only take so much Gundam at the top, user.

Entertaining.

Thrilling.