26 years old idol

>26 years old idol
Isn't he a bit too old and past expiration date?

he's preparing to transition into a manager

No. Men age like fine wine, unlike women who age like milk.

I'm 26 and I wish I was a handsome idol.

This show is fun and I like this idol.

The teachers need an episode soon though, I love them.

He sleeps with old women for money and jobs.

People really watching SideM for Teru? I'm just watching it for Pierre and any other cuties that show up like Rei or Saki. I'll even settle for ikemen Ryo.

Why do nips think life ends at your twenties?

>People really watching SideM for Teru?
Of course.

They don't, that's just the age at which they have matured enough to realize their lives never truly began.

I'm also 28 and I'm at my physical and mental prime. Age is just a number.

Teru's not even that old
Pic related a rotting and still budding cake.

I just think the whole joke is stupid. It's one of the few countries where being older than 20 and not being married with kids equals being a failure.

I don't know about other asian countries but jokes like this don't fly in western countries.

Male popstars, like male movie stars, have a longer shelf life than their female counterparts.

This

Teru is perfection.

>tfw you will never be an idol with all your bros

You will get cameos of the Cafe Parades and Altessimo and you will like it.

>Eternal 17
Delinquent Prime is cute.

Because by your early 20s you're likely already done with college and have become another cog in the salary man machine; working 14-16 hours a day, seven days a week and have virtually no time for a social life anymore.

>People really watching SideM for Teru?
Yes. Same reason I watched LWA was for this cake.

Yea... haha. Early 20's...

I've actually kind of been impressed with the episodes so far.

Better than CG's beginning

Not at all, he's a man after all.

They've just been biting off of the first anime's format but they've done an awesome job of it.

I feel like this should only bother someone who wants to have kids. If you don't wouldn't you be like "ah yeah I'm so glad I don't have any and can keep doing what I'm doing".

Because in your twenties you realize that you've already done everything there is to do, the next 50 years of your life will be exactly the same as the first 20 but with less fun, and your dreams will never come true.

But that's why they let adults have alcohol.

I'm half hoping that cameo from Mofumofuen will end up being a storyline.

He looks like a young version of Genjuro from symphogear,

>not liking cakes
disgusting