Memes aside, what the fuck is a "glow in the dark nigger"

Memes aside, what the fuck is a "glow in the dark nigger"

its the first meme saying ive seen that i didnt automatically understand without having to ask

Attached: 32993025.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8
youtu.be/yLsf79ySHzE?t=87
youtube.com/watch?v=5olpKkUaF4k
rsdb.org/race/blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggas whomst where a green luminescent vest.

Fuck off CIA

Attached: 1502574340867.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

If I'm not mistaken its a term for three letter agency shills.
Could be wrong I'm not an autist that calls everyone a shill.

Attached: 1492012031520.png (605x417, 80K)

Attached: 1492272348533.png (657x387, 149K)

Glow in the dark
Rob Starc
King of the North
They were kangz

Attached: 1518219467347.png (1280x646, 364K)

Attached: 1503116652675.png (578x148, 29K)

Cause you know they test out the latest super serums on the agents, resulting in an unmistakable glow

Basically some crazy guy called Terry Davis or something. Thinks the CIA glow in the dark (because as I mentioned he is crazy)
Metekour did a video on him.

terry davis is a schizo, god told him to create an operating system so he did
it was a Sup Forums thing for a while, then he got banned from twitter for saying nigger too many times

Attached: 1495916746342.png (734x239, 171K)

Here

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ko2sIllVVek

Attached: 1518116757847.png (625x303, 55K)

also he used to livestream on youtube every day and retards from Sup Forums would hang out and chat with him all day long, it was kind of fun actually

>crazy
Could a crazy person single-handedly create an operating system from scratch

>could a technologically brilliant person ever be crazy as well?
yes, bru, they could

Obviously.

>plebs telling their intellectual superiors what is and isn't sane
baka desu senpai

Deep state niggers glow in the dark so you can identify them and kill as many deep state as possible.

A nigger that glows in the dark. Usually a sign of CIA meddling.

>newfag

a gangstalker.
gangstalking threads are immediately deleted on Sup Forums, and the OP is banned.
'glow in the dark cia niggers' doesn't seem to trigger the mods.

dude these tweets are fascinating plz dont stop

>what the fuck is a "glow in the dark nigger"
its glow in the dark CIA niggers, it's because the subversive agents of social engineers are blatant and obvious as fuck to spot, thus glow in the dark. Also, see Terry A. Davis.

Attached: terry.jpg (418x438, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

Attached: 1501160625395.png (695x577, 335K)

Attached: 1515102707466.png (1071x548, 101K)

Attached: 1499189164903.png (588x585, 131K)

Attached: Terry sees something glowing in the dark.jpg (324x245, 20K)

intredasting digits "m8"

t. your gangstalking team leader

Attached: total normie.jpg (960x1280, 375K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E

youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8

this he is our lord and saviour KING BY DIVINE RIGHT

Attached: terrybro.png (714x612, 487K)

A nigger who smiles in the dark?

How did you not get this?
Who else glows in the dark?
Who else shows up to do/say some fuck shit?
Like they are literally referred to as spooks(not blacks.)

A meme Sup Forums got from Sup Forums. They in turn got it from Terry Davis - God's #1 programmer.

Glow in the dark = CIA

>9/9/99
Whoa ,checked for Gods' OS

the term seems to be credited to Terry, but in all reality it makes perfect sense:

>This guy was a total deepstate piece of shit
>You could see him coming from MILES away
>It was like that nigger was glowing in the dark

Attached: IMG_E3152.jpg (640x932, 281K)

It's a Sup Forums meme that Sup Forums stole just like they did with Terry

i'm assuming that gangstalking threads are deleted because they are not related to politics. 99% of all cases are just fantasies of crazy people. there are very few real cases where governments or organizations are studying the effects of psychological warfare. none of these cases are public to my knowledge.

if you could make a gangstalking thread and tie it into politics somehow i bet the mods would let it stay up.

look up "CIA spooks" in your favorite search engine. Because "spooks" is an informal slang to refer to CIA agents, mainly if they are undercover.

in the Zoo-SA also known as USA also known as Jewnited States, there are spooks in places you wouldn't expect, and perhaps they're monitoring sites such as Sup Forums to catch people slipping up and saying something they shouldn't. the FBI definitely monitors this site. but FBI are not usually called spooks.

"spook" also refers to ghosts, as in "spooky"...and it makes sense that an undercover CIA agent would be like a ghost, or a spook in the dark, hiding, not clearly seen. In terms of the way people describe ghost sightings, they usually say the ghost is white glowing transparent, but since CIA are dark, deep-state type figures who are not transparent, they're basically dark as in niggers. Also, CIA nigger is just really funny. "glow in the dark CIA nigger" just takes it to the next level of pottery.

do you get the connection now, Ausfag? It makes sense doesn't it, if you think it through like the above. I never knew about that other Terry guy but i've heard about him living out of his car and starting his own OS.

surely there are covert spy agencies for your island as well. cheers m8. let the autism run free. don't be afraid to use your brain at full capacity.

Attached: f168579288427cba99bbaadc7e04e15b130c0d39f5426bec437935989527c384.jpg (800x800, 88K)

CIA isn't immune to 56%

Go do langley again, CIA niggers.

Attached: 1502049818561.jpg (480x640, 111K)

CIA is very quickly losing power. Trump has literally started his own intelligence service and there are other ways of defanging the CIA.

I remember seeing a tshirt back in the 90s reading I TRUSTED THE GOVERNMENT NOW I GLOW IN THE DARK.

G

Attached: 1519681249795.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

What he says makes perfect sense to me. Fucking Sup Forums ruined me.

G

That proves it then - you've got schizophrenia!

Attached: 2018-03-14-101955_336x416.png (336x416, 151K)

>Memes aside, what the fuck is a "glow in the dark nigger"
>its the first meme saying ive seen that i didnt automatically understand without having to ask

Coincidentally I first saw a video today about glow in the dark negro

youtu.be/yLsf79ySHzE?t=87

If you need to ask then you are one.

Attached: 1520998887723.jpg (900x599, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5olpKkUaF4k

Attached: what_the_meta_world_gives_by_ushiromiya__ange-d343d6o.png (640x480, 301K)

>t. your gangstalking team leader
>t.
This is the thing I don't get. I usually understand the context, but i have no clue what the t. stands for.

in 1999 he ran over a nigga at night wearing a hi viz vest. He's been racked with guilt over it and he had a mental breakdown.

He also wrote the third testament as a computer operating system that runs like a formula 1 car compared to windows(car), OSX (tricycle), and linux(truck).

He stripped off all the safety and bloat of modern operating systems and created something that is able to do just-in-time true binary compilation using an enhanced version of C/C++ he calls HolyC.

G

check ID

glows in the dark

CIA niggar confirmed

It is known that CIA niggers reflect the moon's light therefore they glow in the dark. That's why they usually tint their cars' front windows.
If you ever see a glowing person coming out of a car in the night just shoot yourself in the head or go down taking as many as you can down, but then shoot yourself in the head. You won't want to glow too.

Attached: 1x_13[1].jpg (1000x750, 31K)

If he ran over someone in a hi vest shirt he would have just said so.
He confesses everything compulsively, down to immoral thoughts.
He just developed schizophrenia.

Terry is woke af

It means they stand out and are easily identified. Conspicuous.

Insanity and genius goes hand in hand.

G

>It's a Sup Forums meme that Sup Forums stole just like they did with Terry

I am not that familiar with Sup Forums but I get the idea that Richard Stallman is their jewface.jpg

>they're basically dark as in niggers
this is wrong, it was a racial slur used to describe niggers in the early 1900's because they blend in with the night
>rsdb.org/race/blacks
spook also refers to undercover operatives. SO using the same word spook we now have a connection with nigger. hence spookCIA=spooknigger. so CIA=Niggers.

>first the cia niggers come for the cd/dvds and i say nothing because I have a blu ray player
>then they come for the guns and I say nothing because I drink soy
>but then they came for my locally hosted custom compiler and no one was there to defend me

It's a soup chef.

Pretty sure that's a skin-walker

G

ID Glows in the dark

CIA confirmed

Fuck off glow in the dark ID niggar

This whole thread reeks of glow in the dark niggers.

I'm pretty sure when you see them you are suppose to hit them with your car or something. Be careful, they are everywhere.

i hope he comes back on nov 2

Attached: herding.gif (320x239, 3.1M)