You know what I think is absolutely fucking disgusting

You know what I think is absolutely fucking disgusting.

The sheer audacity of nobheads coming on here acting like they're superior to brits because they don't quite have it as bad as us at this particular point in time.

We're in the same fucking boat you absolute winnets.

After they're done with us, you will all be next. Slowly but surely they'll erode your rights the same as they have done with ours. And what will you do? Absolutely nothing.

No one nation can win this fight. Not even against its own government.

We Brits have been fighting this for such a fucking long time now. EVERYBODY hates the state, EVERYBODY hates the police, EVERYBODY wants muslims out, except for a select few who are too young to know what's actually going on or who are part of the problem by way of benefiting from it in some way.

And you know what? We've been making groundbreaking progress. Brexit. Exposing government / media lies constantly and that's just the surface of it. There is much more going on under the surface that isn't being publicised. There is a movement, a massive movement. Brits are mobilising, and that is exactly why this is all happening right now.

(((They))) are absolutely shitting themselves, we are rebelling against the status quo, we are currently showing them the great british stiff upper lip and as a result they're attempting to plunge us into global war because they recognise that if it carries on any longer THEY ARE FUCKED. Our example has already been set.

European nations heralded our success as a major landmark against globalism and have been attempting to follow suit. And the globalists have been attempting to reverse this by way of absolutely demoralizing us on every fucking level.

We have also been exposing governmental hands in the phenomenon of muslim rape gangs and the possible connection between them and global paedophile rings.

Attached: HoldingHandsIS6546852bright_web_60_0.jpg (2000x700, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5440153/Trans-convict-invited-speak-House-Lords.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS AND THEY ARE TRYING THEIR DAMNDEST TO STOP IT, THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL US WE'RE NOT DOING A DAMN THING. THEY ARE MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF US BECAUSE WE ARE DOING MORE THAN ALMOST ANY NATION ON THE ENTIRE PLANET.

But we can't do it alone, no matter what we do we need a unified cause and a unified effort with the people's of all allied nations. We need help, you need help, we're all fucking in this together.

Think about it. They are a global cabal that have a literal monopoly on force and have every fucking means at their disposal to manipulate us. They are extremely organised, they have a force of will that's insanely virulent and stubborn, and as such we need to meet them with the same veracity, the same drive, the same "stiff upper lip" that they're meeting us with, and we need to make it global.

Every state or government is acting in unison with all other states. It's not the UK vs the UK Gov, it's the UK vs a global network of communist totallitarians. They are all mobilising against us. And as such, we need help from the international community. We can't do this alone no matter how much we mobilise. Even if we were to lawfully rebel, they would have every means at their disposal to either co-opt the rebellion or completely put it down.

So fuck off with the bullshit "muh cucked bongland" threads and do something productive by way of helping us any way you can. The same way we will do for you when the time comes.

We're all in this together.

You need to remember that shills are working in unison 24/7 on the net to proliferate division and cause mass demoralisation. Not to mention the media doing the same thing.

If you hate us bongs, it's because (((they))) want you to. Look at all the brit hate threads coming and going. They've been none-stop since the weekend.

Why? Because (((they))) want the british people to feel alone and helpless. If we feel alone and helpless we'll think it's us against the world, literally, so we won't fight any efforts to have us go to war. We'll fight anyone and everyone if we have to, even each other.

Don't fall for it, and spread the word.

Absolutely anyone who pushes any kind of division on this board is NOT HELPING THE EFFORT, THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS OUR DEMISE. EVERYONE'S DEMISE.

The third way rises.

Mosley come back.

I know user Canada's not far behind.

bump

We're trying to shame you into action you silly twat!
Those lebbos on cronulla beach didn't do 1/10th of the shit your muzzies are getting up to and look how we reacted. No we're not in the same boat.

Shaming into action doesn't fucking work it just makes people feel alienated and like everyone is against them. Try being inspirational instead.

>Inspirational.
youtube.com/watch?v=n840zXmlzak

This.

You cunts need to grow a set.

> everyone in Britan hates blah blah blah

Then fucking do something. Get out in the streets in waves of civil disobedience. Instead you will just vote in Jeremy Corbin.

This is on you Bongs. You are paying the toll.

If you're going to do this at least make your own comments. This is literally copypasta from this thread

Are you cunts too lazy to even make your own pasta?

what a pessimist
just kill yourself and get it over with

Mate I'm the OP of those same comment. I just figured it'd be better to post it as an original thread seeing as that thread was dying lol.

I have a habit of copying and saving stuff I type up that resonates with people.

You've probably seen a few of my threads / comments be spammed over time.

Another one of mine is the right to bear arms spam thread I post from time to time starting with "Friendly reminder that arguing about the validity of the constitution, as to whether it grants you certain rights or not is a logical fallacy. The constitution doesn't grant you your rights. It simply lists rights you ALREADY HAVE FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH THAT CANNOT BE GRANTED OR REVOKED BY ANY WORLDLY AUTHORITY. Even if you're in a state of oppression you still have those rights, they are just being restricted by force, which is a VIOLATION of your natural rights, and therefore immoral and evil in nature."

Literally the opposite you absolute retard. I'm optimistic that if we quit it with this divisonary bullshit that we can overcome this situation.

You are in the earlier stages of the war. Now is the time for propaganda on both sides. Soon the real battle will begin. Good luck.

That's the spirit bro

ORGANIZE against the ethnic replacement of your people the way you think will contribute the most.

Instead of whining like a little faggot go out and start killing the problems.

I do find it funny however, even though I feel most Brits are cowards, that the US thinks it has any high ground in this matter.

The US is also filled to the brim with cowards, kikes, niggers, you name it. Only a vocal minority is redpilled.

Attached: 1518973159877.jpg (620x415, 280K)

Bin those balls Oliver
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5440153/Trans-convict-invited-speak-House-Lords.html
>the absolute state of crumpetniggers

Attached: 1511605551309.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Attached: 1517010339423.png (1104x872, 56K)

Read the top comments on that article mutt

>comments

Attached: f6ygeqpeazk6eqjkqrts.gif (245x168, 795K)

Burn a maternity ward full of shitskinned sprogs. Make every last foreign infection actually feel insatiable rage. Escalate tensions and civil war to levels even the kikes have trouble believing, never stop twisting the knives, spit in their faces as they all scream in despair and fury.

They aren't leaving peacably, dammit. None of them on a scale that matters. Face it. Appeal to their savage nature and force a state of constant violence into effect, while we still have numbers.

Call me a shill. You'll lose hope for anything else but accelerationism too, eventually.

bump

bump

pmub

Kek
You fucking cuck
Grow a spine you soft cunt

That doesn't even make any sense you fuckin helmet lmao.

Who even cares? One superpower or the next, the world is still going to shit

Might as well get one of them to vanish off of the face of the earth, right?

Stay mad, Leonard

If you are too thin skinned to take a bit of Sup Forums bants you might want to get your testosterone checked
We're all on team white here, and you're British for fucks sake. The whole world worships us and half the nation is comprised of crooked toothed brainlets trying to get on Jeremy Kyle. We get undeserved respect in that regard, resting on the laurels of former glory

So have a little faith, harden the fuck up, most importantly never stop believing in your countrymens' ability to rise up - even if they are asleep right now. The herd just follows the dominant ideology anyway so you only have to sway a bunch

Seeing Britain go down would be a bad omen for every whitey on the planet, whether they like us or not

Lol, Britfags delusional as always

NO ONE is worshiping you, EVERYONE is making fun of you

The days of glory are long gone, you're just another muslim shithole now

OP who hurt you? Was daddy a little severe with his beatings

Feels like the amerimutts all over again. Fix yourself britbongs and another country will be the bottom of the barrel next week.

Don't take it so seriously. Look at the Poles. A few years ago on here they were nothing but toilet cleaners, now, they're the saviours of western civilisation. Burgers were all alpha, guntoting, freedum lovers, now, they're mutts. Swings and roundabouts.

And to be fair, we do deserve a lot of this shit. We've become a nation of sniveling State boot-lickers, more obsessed with wog hurt-feelings than little girls being raped.

>"""great""" shitian

Attached: 1517112945938.jpg (702x691, 102K)