Are Italians the only hope for Europe? They've apparently managed to turn aposematic feminists in to fascists...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CasaPound

youtu.be/I3x-ge4w46E

Are Italians the only hope for Europe? They've apparently managed to turn aposematic feminists in to fascists. I'm genuinely impressed.

Attached: CasaPound_Italia.png (316x316, 79K)

Casapound can still win

Attached: 740b213dc9781c5d8f4a3c121c5cfe5d.jpg (1536x2024, 268K)

I fucking love Casapound. They would not allow the mass rape of white working class Italian girls.

Attached: 1520478283163.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

>mainstream
Got 0.94% of the vote.
However, like 4% among the 18-24 age group.

bump for these goys, top lads and absolute legends.

Obviously they're tiny but they're still a hell of a lot better than us where yank-cocksucking thatcherites are the best hope we had.

That Italians are, however begrudgingly, accepting the presence of open fascism is evidence that their spirit is not yet broken.

my only problem with casa pound is they cuck on the authoritarian aspect of fascism

Yes we (CasaPound) are.
But we’re getting too much interess from abroad lately (long article on Guardian) which is suspicious.

From 0,01% (2013) to 0,94% (2018) - huge improvement if you ask me. And yes, most of our voters are young (18-24).

Actually it was from 47,691 votes, 0.14% to 310,793 votes and 0.94%.

But yes, they can hopefully keep on growing

It was a typo - I know perfectly the number since I vote them both time.

Beautiful.

And yes we’ll grow - people have just to realize how fake the other right wing parties are (Lega, Fratelli d’Italia).

Thoughts on FN? (Forza Nuova) They seem to not be growing at all, which implies they are controlled oppo?

A degree of innovation is needed, you can't just blindly copy the past and expect it work anymore than you can copy foreign movements and expect them to apply to your own people. That said I've only just come across them so you might be right that they've abandoned some of its core.

I have to admit I was completely ignorant until I spotted the above video - it didn't have the effect they wanted in my case and I'd assume thats the case for others as well.

no user they are NazBol

They are too tied to the past and to religion.

Read the Guardian article, biased but overall decent.

The core of their movement is genuine (but often thug kind of person join them) - the head, Roberto Fiore is 100% controlled opposition (since the 80's). They are not growing simply because their politics has no appeal and no ties to day to day reality (ultra- 30's catholicism, no abortion, no clear economic plan just "send the migrants back" kind of stuff and so on).

do they call out the kike

All Italy needs to do is kill the Pope.

Tl;dr on the italian right wing:

> Under 1% tier
> CasaPound
They are the real deal for the fascist inspired hipsters. Traditionalists, grassroots, patriotic, disciplined.

> Forza Nuova
It's a known government honeypot party of agent provocateurs.

> Militia Christi
Larpers.

> Parliament Tier
> Fratelli d'Italia (4.5%)
The politically acceptable heirs of the MSI. Strongly patriotic, traditionalists, nationalist, anti-euro, anti immigration, pro-sovreignity.
Unlike Lega, they believe in a stronger government and state. Led by Giorgia Meloni, who is a impressively good speaker and leader.
Little chances of growth, due to Lega.

> Lega (17.7%)
The former northern party now turned full nationalist. Traditionalists, anti-euro, anti immigration, pro-sovreignity. Anti-EU as well. For lower taxes, for reduced bureaucracy and for a federal evolution of the state. Led by Matteo Salvini the memelord and empowered by Borghi and Bagnai.

They are the kike, they just don't know.

Per scrivere certe cose della Lega o ci sei o ci fai. Comunque non ho importa ho già passato troppo tempo su /italpol/ a spiegare perché sono un partito di fantocci, se non lo capisci peggio per te.

La stessa cosa vale per FdI - se ti metti con certa gente hai zero credibilità a prescindere.

Also, there's nothing "hipster" about CasaPound, it's just the media trying to discredit them.

FN is linked to MI6. High chance of controlled opposition. The only politician in the world who got his wikipedia page deleted forcefully is FN's founder by the way, I don't trust them.

t. ritardato butthurt per il 0.9%
Casapound partito di ritardati

CPI are retarded hooligans and wiggers, actual fascists would've gunned them down en masse

this

> 560% improvement
> butthurt

Consider that many CPI supporters didn't vote CPI only because they knew 3% was not possible this year, even if all italianons voted CPI probably it would have not changed much but the number of voters is surely going to increase next time, visibility is much better now.

>muh 560%
you are retarded. Keep attacking anyone else who is not you. You are literally the 5 star movement of the right. Kill yourselves

True. Wished Di Stefano didn't fuck it up by whining live on TV though.

whatever memeflag

Aren't they openly pro-gay and pro-jewish? True neofascists are FdI.

>all top comments are positive on casapound and have hundreds of likes
>the video has barely 700 likes
Did they dislike the shitty biased journalism or what.

Attached: 1455949180991.jpg (651x738, 138K)