New anime episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmcomiccon.com/london/attractions/special-guests/
kumoricon.org/events
mobile.twitter.com/GrantWhiteTZ/status/922480777794936832
youtube.com/watch?v=D0QfCIQgD94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, game cutscenes.

I'm willing to bet that they're going to compile the cutscenes together and fill in some spaces where it's needed in order to make a 3rd "OVA."

>that amazing doujin still isn't translated yet

>starting thread with clickbait

we aren't falling for it, go make your threads on Sup Forums
The one with dual wand poncho goggles english speaking Croix? Yeah, it's not but a translator at least told us what the doujin is about

So I assume that only the "7 wonders" are going to get animated scenes?
I thought the "special content BD" was going to have the anime cutscenes in it, but it's just interviews.

I want to hold Lottie's hand

I read that as
>I want to hold Lotte's wand
My mind is slipping

She can hold my wand when we get married I'll cuddle up close to her and kiss her and love her forever

Is it wrong to love a fictional character so much?

Why would it be wrong?

It is not.

Sounds to me like you found your waifu.
Honor and cherish her, user. Don't ever leave her unless there's a good cause, but even then try to work with her and compromise if you have to.

The 7 Wonders, the Blue Team side quest and important story scenes.

The Blue Team side quest was fully animated because Shiori Miyazaki did it all herself.

He will make a significant announcement.

mcmcomiccon.com/london/attractions/special-guests/

Better be season 2 or I swear that I'll be on the next flight to Japan and sort those guys over at Trigger out.

Maybe we get our first previews of gridman and promare.

Darlifra so far looks meh.

I don't see anything about an announcement.

I wasn't the biggest fan of LWA but still a Triggerfag, was it profitable for them at least?

Akko is loyal to Diana

DarliFra is right at the turn of the corner, they won't advertise anything else.

But they're more likely to show more DarliFra here: kumoricon.org/events

I bet they're going to debut the PV.

Was there supposed to be another stream soon, or did i just make that up in my mind?

You missed it. They revealed good stuff about the game, though. First time I'm interested.

Ah damnit

Reminder to drop a question in
mobile.twitter.com/GrantWhiteTZ/status/922480777794936832

Kumorikon on Saturday
>Studio TRIGGER
>Sat 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm – Auditorium (Oregon Ballroom 201)
>The highlight of the panel will be the announcement of multiple new project/titles that TRIGGER will be working on in the upcoming years.

MCM London ComiCon:
>Saturday 28th October
>2:00pm – 3:00pm
>Panel featuring the talent behind Little Witch Academia

Which one will Tattun attend to, though? They take place the same day!

One takes place on Portland and the other in London. They can always fly him over to America right after the London presentation is over!

He’ll send his twin brother, Tattum, for the one he cant make it to

Nobody wanna talk about how Sucy has a voodoo doll of Akko to abuse at her desire in that cutscene?

We all know Sucy likes to fuck with akko already, i just didn’t think she would go for voodoo tricks, but i guess just testing poisons on akko would get a little boring after a while

Considering that Lotte is so scared of Sucy turning her experiments on her that she sold Akko out immediately, I feel like Sucy has done unspeakable things to Akko's body and has stopped short of anything sexual. The weirdest thing is Akko's so dumb she continues to take it

She knows its all in good jest and trusts Sucy enough that she wont feed her something she cant immediately cure
>I feel like Sucy has done unspeakable things to Akko's body and has stopped short of anything sexual.
Gotta wonder till Sucy finally crosses that line

So much effort for a game that will never be translated into English ;_;

All the side-character witches are voiced.

user, it's fucking coming out on Steam you dumbass.

Niccee

Wasn't Onion smaller than even Constanze in the anime?

What, when did that happen? Please link.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0QfCIQgD94
im now imagining this with Andrew and Diana talking about Akko, and just akko looking confused as hell during the dance scene

i thought they were about even height

How do you not know about dual wielding chariot and croix user? Everybody agreed that it was the coolest thing in that doujin.

I know about the doujin, I'm asking about the translator.

Oh, He said that Croix heard about an artifact that can cure Chariot's flight blockage and contacted her to come with her to find it, Akko was in the room when this happened so she invited everybody else and they go on an adventure, turns out the artifact is real, but it comes with a price, restore chariot's flight but then the spirit there won't be free and will be trapped for another millennia, Croix frees the spirit instead, Akko says something profound and the end.

>restore chariot's flight but then the spirit there won't be free and will be trapped for another millennia
always a catch, did the spirit say how long it was trapped there?

I love how aggressively butch that pic is.

What a waifudyke I'd do the same tho.
Nice. Any more scans?

millions of years, it grants a wish to whoever finds it and it's magic is almost as powerful as the world reconstruction magic of the great tree.

Diana is objectively manlier than Andrew.

Croix is hard to pin down to me. One moment she's got eyeshadow, heels and a boob window, the next she's fully covered with a poncho on to boot and she's more handsome than most male anime characters. Andrew who?? She pulls off both so effortlessly too. She truly is a chaotic futch

Thought it was a “grants a wish every x years” but just anyone can find it an use it
Was it trapped in like a box or something

How will Croix be implemented into season 2? Any thoughts or ideas?

I personally want to see more flashbacks with her and Chariot back during their Luna Nova schools days.

To be fair the latter is mostly just Bentovision™.
I'd say she looks even more feminine in her poncho outfit than her regular cape bondage look.

Kurwamind.txt

don't forget her lab outfit was very very -very- likely inspired by that lesbian ghostbuster

What the fuck.

>chaotic futch
kek

Nah, I find her more butchy with her hair down and the poncho outfit. The poncho hides her curves. Her gelled hair is pretty butch, though she'd look even more butch if her hairstyle looked more realistic. I never really liked that big ass piece of hair hanging off the left side of her face.

She doesn't need to show her curves to look feminine. Her face is much more feminine without the makeup and silly hairstyle.

She has the most beautiful eyes out of everyone in the LWA cast.

No she's an ugly stupid bitch

Loved the fact that she's a "green-eyed monster"

Neck yourself, my man.

Nah, that's Akko and Diana in the climax of the final episode.

Depending on the artist I'd say that's Chariot.

This

Ok, I can see your point, but whenever I see her in that scene my mind goes " handsome" rather than "beautiful". Anyway, she's very attractive and the only thing I'd change about her physically is make her a few inches taller.

She looks like a harlot and I bet she's fornicate so many times

No, it's Lotte

It's funny how Andrew was never interested in Akko romantically but Akko sure was at first.

I'm sorry, but no.

That title belongs to Chariot and Diana.

Who?

>: (

She should go a week without her glasses

Nope, her height is fine. I rather love a character for who she is instead of changing her to fill a quota in some stupid shipping agenda.

She's perfect either way

Yet Frank is manlier than both of them combined.

How is it always about shipping? 172cm certainly isn't enough if they're going for the "tall westerner woman" image. Diana, Chariot and Croix all need to be bumped up a couple or more centimeters. Tattun even said he held back because he had to fit the heights from the OVA2 chart

>new animations

FUCKING HYPE. As if the game couldn't draw me in further

>Diana, Chariot and Croix all need to be bumped up a couple or more centimeters
Everything is already said, done and set in stone and they are fine the way they are.

What is love?

Oh please, who are you trying to kid? Shippers only want that because muh size gap with both Chariot and Akko.

Their size are all fine all things considered.

She's a miracle. I'll never stop repeating it.

Is best boy Andoryu gonna be in?

This. If I have to be honest, I like that Croix is Italian instead of French amd I love she's the tallest of the witches but not by much and that Andrew is the tallest of all.

I couldn't agree more user, she truly is a gift from god

>172cm certainly isn't enough if they're going for the "tall westerner woman" image.
What should the Western average female height be?
Where I live a lot of females are 5'7" and pushing 5'9", but that would just be weird to see in anime.

Neither Andrew nor Croix will be.The former because everything will be set in the school and its surroundings and the latter because the plot is set in cour 1.

This is just my opinion, but maybe there's probably a chance that they appear in some sort of Easter Egg.

I'm fine with the canonical height gap between Croix and Chariot. What I want is for the both of them to be taller, but the relative height gap to remain the same.

Their official heights don't even match their heights in the show.

Trigger are gods now?

>5'7" and pushing 5'9"
I want all these women to step on me.

Yeah and their weights are all weird too. Technically they should all be skeletons.

Personally, there's no need for them to be taller.
Plenty of other shows do the same, I for one I don't see Diana having the same sizes as that Fate chick, but that's mostly due to artstyle and in the case of the episodes themselves, QUALITY.

In any case, they are cartoons, so it doesn't matter. Trigger already did enough by having a well diverse cast that doesn't suffer from sameface syndrome.

No, Lotte is a bit overweight for her height. 100 pounds and 5'1 she probably has a little chub

The breast sizes of Fate characters have been extremely exaggerated.

>those thighs

tfw gotta wait until the sequel to get an appleton stealth mission with all the girls getting suits

>30 IPs
Is it going to be like last time? With a 3 day old thread getting bumped from page 10 constantly and with only 80 posters? Can't you little sales academia shitters understand that your faggotry isn't welcome here? Go back to Sup Forums where you belong.

But this is anime