Just because blacks cause a lot of crime as a demographic doesn't mean I do as a black individual

Just because blacks cause a lot of crime as a demographic doesn't mean I do as a black individual.

Attached: images (24).jpg (512x288, 8K)

ok

Your IQ is lower than mine.

I don’t care what you do just stay in Africa

True you're most likely to be a victim of black crime. Be careful user.

just because you don't doesn't mean the stereotype isn't applicable.
Around blacks never relax

Not worth the risk
Best never to relax around you

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they too will understand that regression to the mean and curve bells explain a lot of shit.

This. Even blacks should not relax around other blacks.

And yours is lower than mine, what is the point of comparing dick sizes unless we make and IQ-state instead of and ethnostate?

Likely, but not absolute.

Possibley but still beside the point.

Bell curve. Obviously there will be "good" negros, but if we allow them to stay and reproduce it can only lead to many more bad negros.

Would you deport low IQ children that were born to high IQ parents?

Sup Forums BTFO - the post.

blacks are like reverse geth
the more there are in a group or area the dumber they get

sorry m8 but a race is judged for their majority

Attached: 1512448115197.gif (300x300, 3.6M)

>Just because blacks cause a lot of crime as a demographic doesn't mean I do as a black individual.
So?
That is entirely irrelevant to anything.

Considering the OP this seems to be very likely.

Lmao.

True and in a free market you would be rewarded as such.

but you probably do

>True and in a free market you would be rewarded as such.
No, in a "free market" he wouldn't get rewarded, his privileges, such as bonus SAT points, would be taken away from him.

Lmao, your rural children are t*rk tier. Below 90. Everybody in this thread is more intelligent than you, fag.

If he isn't a typical black like he claims, then he can achieve on his own merits.

That is true, yes, but we all know this. Your point?

no-one expects that you are, Hello black user.

Just because you think whitey is evil because of slavery n sheeeit doesn't mean i as a white person ever had anything to do with it.

Probably true. You belong in /lrg/. People ought to be judged by their individual actions. Otherwise you end up with most of Sup Forums who think being white makes them uber mensch despite being trailer trash hicks.

>Possibley
Definitely, nigger.

If we only allowed the good negros to reproduce in a positive environment, wouldn’t there be no more bad negros?

You're far more likely to

So, I'll prefer to live nowhere near you

No. Theoretically in hundreds of years, maybe, but it's not worth the risk and we'd have to screen and kill / exile all the low iq blacks. This is just going to create another wave of bixnoods doing bixnood shit because we tried to get rid of all the bad blacks. If any negros are to stay in an ethnostate they would need to be castrated.

You're far more likely to, you should blame blacks for fucking up so much. Don't blame the victims of nigger unlawfulness.

what ocean?

>Just because blacks cause a lot of crime as a demographic doesn't mean I do as a black individual.
It doesn't matter how "good" some blacks might be.

They're not White and for that reason alone therefore do not belong in White countries.

Understand?

Or do this: Step one, learn the language, step two, military conscription/a bit longer training than basic for adults, civil service for women. Problem solved we can tell if there's going to be problems with those people easier. They wouldn't be allowed to stay longer than one year if they don't go through this and become a citizen.

I your demographic commits more crime, then, to a random stranger, you are more likely to be a criminal

No such thing as a good nigger. There are however bad niggers, dindu pretenders which you misconstrue as good niggers, and dead niggers which you likewise misconstrue as good.

Attached: Donteventhinkaboutit.jpg (480x270, 15K)