Dragon Ball Z/Super/GT

>Pilaf and gang wish to be old again
>Since Goku and Vegeta declined to be GoD, their memories will be erased by Whis
>Kibito and Shin fuse again to prevent some ancient destruction or some shit idk

There, I was able to connect GT with Super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qREyiHtUnzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Original DB>Z>>>>MY SHIT>>>GT>>>DOGSHIT>>>>YOUR SHIT>>>>SHITS UNDER THE TOILET>>>>>>SUPER

You cant. Freeza and Hell are even bigger plotholes for GT series. Not to mention forms.

There are more problems but these alone destroy GT.

It is impossible at this point to connect GT and Super. You can tweek the ending of Z a little (since it was confirmed this will still happen in Super) but placing GT in the Super timeline is impossible.

I suggest that GT should be a Grand Tour Arc. Pan, Trunks and perhaps Piccolo go on a journey to find all 7 super dragon balls for whatever reason.

Since Goku and Vegeta have God Ki now, I suggest Pan could get Super Saiyan 4 since SSJ4 doesn't have godly interventions.

And make Pan less annoying.

There is an easier way simply at the end of super have goku wake up and say it was all a dream

> GT over Super

Absolutely disgusting

>implying super is good
>implying super is better than GT

GT knew when to stop and it had This fucker on it.

GT happens in another timeline , similar to the future trunks or ZAMAS timelines

There , problem solved

>>Since Goku and Vegeta declined to be GoD, their memories will be erased by Whis

So wait, does that mean Goku and Vegeta can go SS Blue yet not know about it?

This, it's simply the timeline where Pilaf, and his gang never got turned into children.

>implying your opinion matters

But what about Beerus & Sorbet tho?

I'm telling you guys, Zeno is going to end up being such a Gokufag that he's going to want more Gokus in the ToP and pull SSJ4 Goku out of GT because transformations are so cool to the little shit.

Butterfly effect
Beerus is still asleep / never learned about ssg in the gt timeline

Hating Caulifla for "unearned power boosts that shit on other people's training" pisses me off.

Piccolo absorbed Nail and gained a MASSIVE power boost which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on Goku's training on a spaceship.

Gohan was handed a free power boost from Elder Kai just by sitting on his ass which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on anyone's training efforts.

Entire concept of Zenkai Boost is to hand out free, unearned power boosts. You got your shit kicked in? You lost and got humiliated? Oh here darling, a free power boost for ye that is TOTALLY earned and DOES NOT shit on anyone's training.

These are just a few examples of numerous, unearned power boosts. The show is full of it. It's what Dragon Ball IS, giving characters bullshit power boosts when the plot requires it. If you hate Caulifla because you think her power boosts were unearned, then be consistent and hate EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER IN THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY'VE DONE IT TOO.

>Already 26th in Japan
>Limit Break Survivor single still not avalaible at Nyaa
Fuck

ITT: we fix Super, I'll start.
Give Kale knee socks instead of spats.

Too bad we already know about all timelines thanks to DBS and there's no GT one. Nice try Paco

Remember when SS2 was a technique you had to train for, rather than something you just got handed to you by being a bit angry?
>Fat girl: I'm going to beat up ur frens
>Cabba: Father it appears I have SS2 powers

Also
>Caulifla will get SS3 this week after watching Goku do it, less than a week after starting down her 'muh tingles' journey, while Vegeta still can't
Why can't U6 saiyans just have their own unique set of transformations? They were doomed to either be total jobbers or to jump up the transformation ladder way too quickly.

Remember when SSG was attained by holding hands in a circle? I do.

>Limit Break x Survivor CD is out
>comes with a DVD of a creditless "Vegeta version" of the opening
>still no video
WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG

GT is good.

Also SS4 is the best Saiyain design.

>Caulifla gets SSJ3
>still haven't seen Vegeta go SSJ3
SO HELP ME GOD I WILL FUCKING RIOT IF THEY DO IT

I almost feel bad for GTfags.

I really want Freeza and Vegeta to tie over KO's and have the finally be a fight between them over who gets the super dragon balls

She should just get rid of that skirt

>its alright I only came here to deal with Frieza, the future is fine don't worry about anything.

member when it was difficult to learn SS? I member
Then fucking Goten and Trunks came.

>literally "GO ANGRY GOHAN, CELL FUCKED YOUR MOTHER, BEAT HIS ASS!" and Gohan is already a SS
Sounds quite easy

they are the children of Super Saiyans, so the genes pass on.

raffs

It took Gohan months, wtf you talking about? And when he finally got it, it took him a while to actually sustain the form
Goten, Trunks, Cabba, and Caulifla immediately learned and sustained it.

stop ruining their narrative, its not fair.
Girls get to have it too.

Remember how long Goten and Trunks stayed relevant?

Power creep, 'nuff said.

How about you delete this?

reminder that cell is a cuck

>their memories will be erased

In your dreams, Freezafriend.

>Remember when SS2 was a technique you had to train for, rather than something you just got handed to you by being a bit angry?

Not really. Gohan literally achieved that form by just getting super pissed off. Gohan wasn't training to become a SS2. He wasn't even aware that Goku was gonna make him fight. He came mostly to just help out, not fight Cell 1v1. The fact that he could even access SS2 was intrinsically tied to him getting super pissed off. Goku's entire plan HINGED on Gohan getting super pissed off.

Vegeta is too good and smart to even bother using that worthless transformation anymore.

for people who like to shit up on Trunks and Goten and of course on Gotenks.

Reminder they went from a pretty happy life to suddenly being the worlds only hope.

Vegeta died, they though Gohan was dead. People were being turned into candy and eaten and they were watching everything. Their once happy existence turned into a nightmare in a few hours. Later on they also lost their mothers and friends, finding themselves in a empty world with only a few souls alive.

Dont fucking compare it to tingling their backs for power ups. They were the children of Super Saiyans and they suffered plenty for their young age.

After Goku it became gradually easier
>Goku watched his friend die for the 2nd time to an evil space dictator
>Trunks came from a future where everyone was dead and achieved it through losing his master (in the anime. In the manga he could do it before Gohan died)
>Vegeta achieved it through his own frustrations and self hatred at his inability to achieve the form.
>Gohan Achieved it simply by THINKING about Cell hurting people he loves
>Goten and Trunks achived it cuz "Super Saiyan Bargain Sale"

Super Saiyan became less of a deal as the series went on and I feel like after a while it was a given that if you were a saiyan you could transform.

Cellcuck will never come back, you cellfriends should accept it and join Emperor Frieza.

>He's so powerful that we have to slash the animation budget.

And people wonder how Toei got to be top-dogs.

True, but they could go Super Saiyan back when their lives were fucking great.

I like Freeza already, I just like Cell more because he's smugger, more intimidating and much less of a jobber.

Yeah, thats why they created silly moves they planned to use against Buu right? Not to mention their childish antics
Yeah, poor kids they suffered so much

>TWO (2) frames in total of Gogeta kicking

Just......just once y'know. One time, that's all I'm asking.

Reminder that Cauli us beautiful.

it was their mechanism to deal with it.

children of Super Saiyans beyond Super Saiyan.

Reminder that Caulifla stinks.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

please dont kill me with your stink stinklifa

Califlas thing is that she is already way stronger then the minimum to achieve higher forms

She just didn't know how

It's not very hard to be better than Z and GT.

Stinks like pussy juice? Because I can get down with that

simple really.

>vegetta wins the ToP and wish got U6 to be undeleted.
>the super dragon balls are scattered among universes 1/5/6/7/8/12.
>one of the universes that isn't 6 or 7, is up to no good and wants the super dargon balls to do something horrible.
>saiyans and namekians from 6 and 7, with their angels and GoDs travel the multiverses in mixed teams to gather the balls.

Say what you want about his writing, but Toriyama's art is iconic as fuck.

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

But vegetable doesn't want the shitty form.

>It took Gohan months
Nice headcanon

I love Caulifla but I wish she was built more like an early dragonball character than a string bean. Like not muscular but not super think. She needs to be a bit meatier.

THANK YOU CAULIFLA for bringing back up the Dragon Ball franchise from the dead. It couldn’t have been done without you!

KAFLA IS LOVE
KAFLA IS LIFE

nope you cant marry Kalelifa. They are made for each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=qREyiHtUnzU

Fuck.

This.

Meanwhile Gohan stays at home reading books and prepping the bull like the good little goy he is

>vegetta wins the ToP
Nope, he's about to job

It's kinda amazing how many people aren't getting this.

You mean like how Caulifla and KAle are U6's only hope now? Can't wait till they go UI too then.

So you’re telling me there’s a chance for Caulifla/Goten /ss/?

>Remember when SS2 was a technique you had to train for, rather than something you just got handed to you by being a bit angry?
gohan achieved it by getting angry because cell killed a person he'd never seen before

i hope they get a nice view of Zeno when he deletes them

retard

Fuck you and fuck your shitty headcanon
She's mine

NO THERE'S NOT, DELETE THIS POST

So does anyone actually prefer the manga of DBS more than the anime? Manga looks nice enough, it's gritty and has a fair amount of blood and etc which reminds me of Z, the characters are better (I like manga toppo so much more than anime toppo already) and the power levels aren't all over the place (Anime having kaioken doesn't really help).

Didn't Jiren do literally the same thing in Super? "He's so fast I didn't even see him move!"

>Caulifla /ss/

I prefer the anime because of the soundtrack.
Manga is just a different medium.

What suffering was Chi-Chi doing to Goten when he turned Super Saiyan? Was she sticking stuff up his asshole or something?

DELETE THIS
goten is 12

Caulifla and Goten are the same age

goten was 7 during Buu, wasn't he?

I like both. I prefer the manga and I find it more loyal to dragon ball but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the anime too. Honestly I dont care what people consider canon or if even both of them are canon.

>Caulifla skips shitty SS3 and achieves trunks's super sayian anger form

>Fuse with kale

>Kafla goes Super Sayian Anger/Berzerker

>Power up destroys the entire arena

>Everyone left falls into the abyss

>all universes erased

>the characters are better

read the thread.

THAT JUST MAKES IT HOTTER

I prefer the manga too

Kafla will beat Freeza up something good.

If meditation is suppose to be a powerful tool for becoming stronger, why isn't piccolo near frieza or jiren when all he does is meditate?