Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Attached: 683499985845fd21af2b9170cf07cd1a.jpg (522x702, 40K)

lotsa stuff, really

>memeflag shills posting the same faggoty threads every day
What the FUCK is your problem?

Attached: 1520846282303.webm (1280x546, 2.08M)

i dont have one
do you have some problem you wish to share?

I don't have one, wagie.

Attached: umad.jpg (494x331, 23K)

or wait
are YOU going to provide me employment I can live on without struggling, with benefits, and that I am able and willing to do, and right now?

Oh shit is that Andrei Arlovski?

I work at a warehouse..it's a job i suppose..

I'm a housewife.

I've killed people soy boy. My problem is that I don't subordinate myself to cocksuckers like you. I have to expend all my calories to generating a passive income for myself.

I'm here. I did mistake with career guidance. I'm thinking about second degree in IT, but what if I will do a second mistake? Also, I'm worry about math.
But IT can give me a chance to emmigrate, to Poland.

Fuck off, I'm disabled.

Attached: 1475539445966.gif (480x270, 512K)

Just had an interview on saturday, hoping for a call in the next 20 hours to schedule a second interview. Having trouble finding a job. The thought of working fast food again makes me want to kill myself so I'm avoiding that

I'm a student

But I'm not looking forward to paying taxes, finacing my own people's ethnic replacement either.

oooh big boy over here

Why not stay in Poccия?

How old are you? The company I work (fintech) outsources a lot of our low level work to Poland so might be a good idea to move there.

I do work, but im planning a shift change. Like work part time on weekends or something. Also i really dont like paying taxes.

Sure am you dumb cunt..I'm basically unemployable at this point. Yet I have revenues of stream that keep me aloft.

If I can't buy a gun, I'm not gonna pay taxes

A Russian sleeper cell in Burger-land

I must notify the... oh wait I'm in taco land

Attached: X7QhwaB.jpg.png (400x392, 362K)

What's more I'm earning every dollar I can so that I have the freedom to uphold whatever opinion I hold. I'm done bowing my head and regurgitating whatever piece of shit is acceptable to corporate America.

I have money in the bank.

But you're a man

no you don't lmao

Stop being jealous Robbo and secure some passive income. At least before all the chinks grab up all of your land.

Show tits, wifey.

Very lazy.

12th house stellium

I'm going through rehab and therapy following my suicide attempt. But I'm not going to let that prevent me from becoming employed once I finish the recovery program. I'm actually thinking about going to seminary school in august instead of getting another trivial service job to become a priest and learn more about my faith.

A ty z Polski jestes? Ja już rozmowiam po polsku.

>working for the jew

>too dumb to kill self
>better become a priest
And you faggots wonder why we mock you religious retards.

>falling for the occupation jew meme

nobody has knocked on my door and offered me a job

I don't think I was too dumb to kill myself, but rather too proud to admit I had a problem. When I was faced with the very real possibility of losing my life I decided it was time to address the problems instead and I've since sought help. Learning the doctrine of my faith filled me with peace and understanding and if I can become someone to help others find comfort in a dying world then I will commit my life to it. I don't wonder why people mock those who are religious, I was once a very staunch atheist myself and I understand that faith can be considered blind. But if putting my hope into something that I believe will comfort and inspire others to love then I will happily be considered a blind man.

>another day at the mutts house

Watch out! Hes hot shit.

that's good