Russians hacked the election

If you won't listen to actual journalists, will you listen to Wikipedia?!

Attached: Wiki.png (1728x241, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_hoaxes_on_Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Most_vandalized_pages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao what are you 50?

My high school teacher didn't even take that as a source

Is he a bigot?

Because it's an easily modified aggregate of sources. The correct answer is to cite the actual sources of the wiki info.

IN HIGH SCHOOL

Journalists are traitors, rats, and parasitic leeches. Why would you believe them about anything?

Remember, just because you got your info from some org/edu/gov doesn't mean it can't be biased or slanted cow shit.

Go fuck yourself you dumb nigger

When you can use the source as a citation on your doctoral thesis then and only then will I accept something posted by a cuck like you on Sup Forums as possible truth. Even in liberal as fuck colleges wikipedia is not considered a valid cited source.

.org mean it's not for profit. Why would they lie?
.edu means it's science. You can't lie in science.
.gov mean it's government. The government can't lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMBramnCg_s

Attached: 1515220396068.png (996x1284, 388K)

All of my professors have accepted it in the cases of social justice. This is one of them.

>protected wikipedia page
l m a o

What did Russia actually do though? Post a bunch of stuff on twitter? Who cares.
Plenty of other countries said good things about Clinton and bad things about Trump, is that considered meddling in the election too?

Then your professors are fucking idiots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:List_of_hoaxes_on_Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Most_vandalized_pages
Those two pages by themselves show why you should NEVER use wikipedia as a source. Hell vast majority of those hoaxes were on there for YEARS before someone actually caught them.

The difference is the good things about Clinton and the bad things about Trump are true. It's a good thing to spread the truth, not to lie to get a sociopath elected.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Most_vandalized_pages
Haha. You just proved my point. The page on Russia hacking our elections to impose on us a sociopath isn't listed.

it was her turn

We all know the only real proof is Snopes

>MESSENGER (NASA probe)
>Destination of interplanetary probe changed from Mercury (planet) to Canada.

Attached: hh.png (125x125, 285)

No I didn't. Those listed pages are only the pages consistently vandalized by multiple IP addresses. The page even states FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE "This page lists SOME articles that have undergone repeated vandalism. It also says "This is for 'Frequent vandalism from many people', NOT 'Frequent vandalism from one person'. Please report vandalism from one person at Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism or Wikipedia:Long term abuse and not here. Thank you."

>Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Plunges into Canada, ISBN 9781607101000 page 272, inexplicably devotes two thirds of a printed page to this short-lived bit of vandalism, explaining in detail how MESSENGER was the first mission to visit Canada in over 30 years, studying its environment and characteristics from orbit.
Wiki trolls are great aren't they?

Jesus Christ you people are easy to troll.

Attached: 1505364382033.jpg (156x225, 12K)

No you're just a fucking idiot.

Attached: 26067264_189759931762565_5804088193858928640_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

have you seen wikipedia's gamergate page?
locked and only open to edits by vetted SJW mods/admins on the site

and look at what a dumpster fire of non-facts that shit page is filled with

Attached: Cuck.png (517x499, 168K)

King nigger said you cant hack the election

kek