Let's Settle This Once and For All

Are these faggots actually worshipping Satan?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (600x1014, 119K)

lol nah they're just old skool LARPers

No, we worship Saturn.

Just an underground cooking club with these aprons

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

Lucifer, to be exact

>We

Nice try, faggot.

These faggots represent Jewish hegemony, The worlds oldest lodge is in Israel , and it is open to muslims worldwide, A kind of melting pot where public opinions are made and transfered to the not so bright populace of all communities

i don't know if they are. I believe most of them are just old men in a social club (i'm not kidding) there are some pretty fucked up people in some of those groups though. I doubt most of them are dangerous or evil.

i believe the really fucked up ones tend be pretty secretive about it. i don't think the ones that get heavily involved in criminal activity want the whole god damn town knowing about it.

How do you explain the first lodges being in England, specifically for stone masons then ?

Speculative masonry came well afterwards

Attached: 1512107745644.jpg (640x701, 110K)

also isn't the duke of Kent #1 top dog in masonry ?

Serious question: Are there any well-known Masons who oppose Zionism?

Lucifer doesn't really mean Satan, it means the light-bringer. Some say it's learning to be like gods/taking a bite of the apple/knowledge of good and evil. And knowledge of those humans or demi-gods before the flood of Noah

>Masons
>Who oppose Zionism

Attached: 4567546547.jpg (191x117, 11K)

A while back I went onto Lodge #42's website and saw some recommended reading material, which included "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly P Hall.

Watched a video on that book, and lo and behold, it does teach that Lucif*r is god. I went back to that website today to see if I could find that recommended reading list and it has disappeared from their site.

Flat earth gate keepers.

Attached: 712b089a7cb8551546d9e889ba5ec3ec.jpg (241x209, 10K)

yes, some unwittingly

Dunno, but they look dodgy af

Pulled straight off the website for the DC Lodge

Attached: pike.png (817x915, 235K)

Only the highest members, the rest are just gullible goyim

It's part of the "great work" Listening to manly P Hall they want to create a "new man" and a border less world and get rid of genders all together, I'm serious. Destroying societies is the best way to rebuild them into what you want. Alan Watt and Manly P Hall both talk about this

I'm not a Mason and I'm not Pro Israel but this one is more complex than "muh Jews"

Attached: download (3).jpg (222x227, 15K)

Attached: 1508607895416.jpg (700x662, 354K)

I imagine one wouldn't know with much certainty before reaching a certain level. Scientology doesn't tell recruits about Zenu straight off the street after all.

Attached: Pike, levi, and crowley.png (1027x903, 232K)

But England is the center for masonry, but why did they allow England to turn to such shit, and be controlled by Jewish bankers?

Attached: reLdwNx.jpg (600x430, 37K)

Woe to those who call good evil and evil good.

Didn't Albert Pike state they believed in Lucifer?

I tried to read his book but it was too rambling.

>Alan Watt and Manly
>A. Watt Manly
>A. Wyatt Mann

Attached: kLAe0Yw.jpg (900x550, 173K)

Does it matter?

I read it years ago, Hence I'm a tad rusty on the subject. My wife used to work in an office with two Jews who were big into Masonry. They told her for the final degree they had to practice AP and meet the Master of the Lodge on the Astral Plane.

The kikes have their own group binai birith

Not all bankers are Jews. I'd assume most top one are Masons though. Their loyalty is to the fraternity not any nation state. If it was a Jewish operation Why is Israel such a shit hole?

I think the 3rd degree involves the story of Hiram A.

Real red-pill is knowing the whole world does..

I hope so. Maybe this will inspire more people to worship Loki. They could make a pact.

Yep

I don't think it's satanism, I think it's sociopaths willing to fuck and kill kids in return for power. Masonry does seem to have a link with establishment pedos

Israel is an ethno-state where they get welfare from the goyim, England has a female prime minister and is being overrun by Arabs.

No, just no. We have hardly any Arabs.

If foreign aid to Israel stopped they'd effectively cease to function as a country overnight

Ok, how many non-English people in London?

It’s just a networking club that offers favourable business deals, providing info before its made public or helping to get off speeding tickets to members. Also an excuse to get away from your wife, boozing with the lads and the odd bit of man on man ass spanking.

CONTEXT, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Maybe the blue lodge, but the Scottish Rite and others seem to bee involved in the fucked up shit

why do they wear skirts?

What is a rose by any other name?

All of the world is controlled by the concepts of religion.

If you get most the society to believe in a god-figure and then find people willing to break all that figure's commandments and worship the literal anti-god character, you will do ANYTHING.

I actually want to have holiday in UK but I'm worried it will be all mud people

aprons

It's scintillating.

They worship penises and the apron represents a veil. Not kidding.

The whole world is possessed. They entrap and enslave us, and the negative energy they create feeds them and their lord. Jesus is the only freedom from this. That is why everything, literally everything they do has the sole purpose of moving us further away from Jesus, and thus freedom. They know where they're going, they're tryna take as many of us with them. May God be with you!

Maybe it has something to do with how Adam and Eve wore leaves when they became self-aware

The purpose of masonry is to build the 3rd temple, that's what the great work is.

You literally cannot be a mason and not a zionist

basically yes

It represents the "fig leaf" or whatever adam and eve used to cover themselves up after they ate the forbidden fruit. It shows they have access to the "knowledge of good and evil" which allows them to create systems that run the world.

No, but they need to be banned and jailed everywhere. Franco knew how to deal with them. He tore down their grand masonic lodge in Madrid with artillery barrage.

Attached: franco-1.jpg.cf.jpg (400x543, 50K)

They worship the demiurge. Since God is spirit and Satan is materialism, they worship materialism. So satan or lucifer, yes

because they are gay as fuck.

This, the only way

All the lodges and all the synagogues.

But there are so many Masons who are goy, why would they want that?

Masonry was invented by Jews for the goy to keep Jewish control hidden, they have always been tools of the Jewish power elite.

My grandfather was a mason.
Pretty sure he didn't worship satan, nor do I think he was important enough to be illuminati.
Considered signing up, but I think it requires you to believe in god, so meh

The elites:
>rape children
>traffick children
>shoot them up with drugs
>sacrifice children
>talk about moloch in emails
>bomb innocent people into oblivion
>push abortion
>push vaccines
>push GMO's
>push cloud seeding/ global warming
>anti nuclear family
>pro gay/ tranny
>pro other degeneracy
>pro mass immigration
They also take away our rights in the name of "defending" us .
Call it by whatever name- it's evil.
That tells me all I need to know.

The official story is that it started in England by actual stone masons. Why would they cuck to Jewish interests?

Attached: StuGoy.jpg (692x940, 340K)

>My grandfather was a mason.
Pretty sure he didn't worship satan
The teller at the bank doesn't know what The Fed's doing in secret either.There's actually a word for it: compartmentalization.

Remember that over 100,000 people worked on the nuclear weapons program in America; yet it was never leaked. Only a handful of people knew what they were making.

Modern masonry really started in France around the time of the revolution. And jews were behind it's spread from then.

Masonry is Kabbalah lite for the Goy

It's just a gentlemen's club, goyim.

Attached: jew.png (497x593, 114K)

Why would George Washington and other founding fathers establish the US and the constitution then, something that (((they're))) trying to take away?

It's pretty bad, but you'll be fine. Look to spend some time outside of london and it'll be different. We only have infestastions in big cities

The aristocracy got involved, as the tradesmen had considerable wealth and influence, nothing got built without them.

Most likely the jews got involved with speculative masonry, which I would assume is quite different from the original.

Are the assassins from assassins creed supposed to represent these guys? They have a very similar symbol

I need to know because I got invited to join

If you are in a position of power, they'll tap you into a side lodge. You'll be doing different rites and rituals and get told how special you are.

I think the vast majority of masons have good intentions and genuinely beleive they are doing the right thing.

They are however IMO they a pigs at the trough of public money

Do it, you'll prob not get past the trade degrees, and you'll always have a job

This. Rank and file cucks don't do anything special.

Masons don't invite people to join tho

Where do the side lodges meet? Do they have separate buildings? You're probably not talking about the jesters or things like movper? What is the purpose of side lodges? Who actually runs masonry, the jesuits?

Each side lodge has its own building i beleive.

GCHQ has its own lodge, I'd assume other agencies do aswell.

As for who controls or, we could pontificate all day, and we wouldn't be any closer. The vatican definitely plays a part though IMO. Remember it's through the Vatican that the Royals of Europe claimed their divine right to rule. P2 is definitely worth investigating.

I got an invitation as well.

Your grandfather was likely a lemming in terms of the higher ups. 95% of masons, or more, don't have any clue what the organization is truly about. The masons also don't require you to believe in God in the Christian sense. They require you to believe in one creator. Doesn't matter if your muslim, Christian, buddhist, etc. What they are getting at is they want to clear the path for the worship of the "architect" of the universe. And the architect, as written in the Bible, is lucifer not satan. Masons worship lucifer as a beauitful angel who just had a missnderstanding with God. They see him as a being of such beauty that you can't even cast a glare upon him. They worship him as the "lighbringer" and the god of knowledge.

How does it relate to the Torah and Talmud and Jewry though?

The "profane" seems to have parallels to the "goyim" albert pike says it's the practice of the kabballah in his book morals and dogma

Good summation, and accurate. But you get to a point after studying these motherfuckers for a while where you need to start connecting variables, tracing patterns and discovering origins to solidify the haze you’re searching through into a solid framework. There is so much to this reality we’re being purposefully obfuscated from and have been for millenia. But the truth of this reality is all around us. Deciphering the truth, clearly dillineating their trajectory and creation are paramount in freeing our reality from their control.

There are and have been multiple factions of holders of knowledge. Not all are evil.

They do. My grandfather was a Grandmaster Mason, head of a major lodge and mayor of a large city. I was recruited in college and turned it down after my first and only visit to a lodge. Very strange energy/vibe and never went back.

YES

Attached: King-Mason.jpg (659x229, 53K)

Don't smoke grass kids

Attached: 1516450848535.gif (342x342, 404K)

3 mil
1mil niggers
1mil hindustani
1 mil halfbreeds and other shitskins

Nope.. they meet and bake.. thus the aprons

Don't forget all the Romanians I see begging and picking through bins

No, you actually don`t see any romanians, they go unnoticed, only the gipsies from all the europe that automatically get labeled as romanians. And i fear we didn`t sent enough gipsies to UK, they helped with brexit but there aren`t enough gipsies to make UK go full fascist. We need to send more before Brexit is concluded.

the jewish control is hidden from all but the very highest

Masonry is Zionism.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

They're a bunch of larping homos that only schizos take seriously

Hungarians are the best romainians

if they seek to keep knowledge in secret, while they use trickery to keep humanity enslaved so they can rule as masters of all, then they are enemies of truth and light. they operate in the shadows, because they have evil intent. they are adversaries of enlightenment, gatekeepers of souls. they are wicked and they will surely fall by their own actions into the abyss of many deaths. their masonry is unnatural and evil. the societies they build drain knowledge and light from everyone. they focus too much on hierarchies, instead of the well being of all those who serve their system. whatever knowledge their secret societies had has been corrupted (or perhaps they never understood it to begin with). to hell with the lot of them (and they can take their "royal families" with them, too). degenerates.

Masters of the "third way"

As an atheist, satanists are the dumbest thing I can think of. If you believe in Satan, you must also believe in God. If you believe in God, then there is no reason to believe in Satan unless you wish to be tortured in hell by the God you believe in.

amazing how retards can have opinions on things they don't understand