Real milk drinkers are soyboys

Real milk has actual estrogens compared to soy milk which has phytoestrogens. Phytoestrogens are only comparable to estrogens in their shape and name. That's it. Chemical compositions between the two are different and how the body reacts to the two are different. The man calling you the "soy boy" is the real "soy boy" if he drinks actual milk

Attached: 6D3DF460-8C0D-4F98-88C3-7A72C28400D5.jpg (384x384, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/070323171448.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that why soymilk is recommended for post menopausal women

>not drinking almond milk

>The man calling you the "soy boy" is the real "soy boy" if he drinks actual milk

>professional bodybuilders bulk with milk to gain muscle

>professional bodybuilders are soyboys now

you are retarded

Plastics. All your food, besides being loaded with preservatives (carcinogens), are stored in plastic. Now before plastic was used as storage means, do you know what scientists knew plastics contained? Phytoestrogens. And do you know (((who))) decided it should be used to contain foodstuffs?

>not drinking tap water

REAL MEN DRINK UNREFINED CRUDE OIL. GET ON MY LEVEL BETA MALE FAGGOTS.

If that were true then the entire white race has been nothing but a bunch of SoyBoys for the last 7000 years or so.

FPBP

>Dosent consume soy products
>Some how is a soyboy

Op is retarded.

>real milk hurts my tummy the thread

This.
Where I live the tap water is actually really good.

So you admit your soyboy logic has failed?

No, OP is an Aussie which means you should take everything he says with a grain of salt

LMAOOOOOO BRUH GOT ME DYIN
TF IS THAT FINLAND DUDE DOING HERE I SWEAR HE IS LIKE CHINESE OR SOMETHING LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD BRUH

Kill yourself OP

>How Estrogen Protects Bones
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/03/070323171448.htm

Real milk can only be enjoyed without consequence by whites, globalists hate it.

I bet you're sad IRL.

kys gook

BRUH

Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS

honestly the only apprehension i have about breeding with an asian girl is possibility that my kids will be lactose intolerant.

Attached: CnU6kPEVUAA--QI.jpg (540x720, 52K)

>not filtering your tap water
Enjoy drinking estrogen women piss out when on the pill. Water treatment plants dont remove it from the water.

I get actual farm sourced, fresh non-pasteurised milk which I use to make vanilla flavoured yogurt with stevia, the two normal yogurt cultures, cow derived gelatin, and a bunch of other anti-histaminic probiotic cultures. For drinking, typically a glass a day of pasteurised fresh cow milk.

t. soyboy greens voter

that is total bullshit.
phytoestrogens -as all plant based estrogens- are less potent than animal estrogens but are not distinguished by the bodycells.
which leads to hormone difficiencies.

in men phytoestrogens lead to a smaller prostate, which is presented as good.
it is normally caused by an ecess of testosterone. but somehow nobody wants to admit it leads to difficiencies in young men even though it is proven to drasticly reduce testosterone in men over 50.

same goes for women. it lowers the effects of getting infertile by lowering the estrogen levels.

so it is proven for all genders that it is actually influancing the hormone levels but all people ignore it.
soy has about 1,9% in pure phytoestrogens in it.

americans have been feeding it to babys and infants for decades as the only food.
i did not find numbers on how many babys were victim to that but it has to be multiple millions! only just march 1st. have scientists published that it leads to genital changes in babys within 3 months. imagine what it potentially could do to a soyboy brain! by god it could turn you liberal and even worse... god forgive me for uttering those words: a communist!

professional bodybuilders are faggots

as funny as 'soyboy' is
unless you do something about BPA, plastics, perfumes, and other shit, your kids will still become trannies
'soyboy' just downplays all the other stuff that's causing chemical castration

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

>Drinking liquid.
maybe when you grow up you'll drink concrete like real men.

I thought it was a meme to begin with and that Soyboys would be a bunch of effeminate faggots regardless of what they drink.

I don't drink cow milk 'cause it's full of shit and steroids. You don't have to drink soy though. Drink rice milk or another alternative.

Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS
Kill yourself OP

ALL FIELDS

What an awsome 'source' of 'information' goys. I would definately trust this kike rubbish.

>drink concrete
we eat our liquids around these parts, son

99% of the Soy is GMO. keep that in mind.

SILENT WITH THAT LOGIC.
Eat the soy. NOW GOY!!

not drinking jedi milk
daayyyyum

Attached: 1513362036591.gif (336x198, 2.4M)

Pumping iron
“milk is for babies”

1) the estrogen in milk is so weak compared to human estrogen that it doesnt interact estrogen receptors in the same way

2) over 95% of the estrogen in milk is bound to sulphates which prevent it from interacting with estrogen receptors and also makes it easier for the body to get rid off

3) phytoestrogens while not as powerful as human estrogen, were shown to interact with human estrogen receptors unlike 95% of the estrogen in milk.

3) soy and its derivatives are usually goitrogenic and interrupt iodine absorption which messes up with your thyroid which indirectly lowers your T levels.

4) soy's estrogenic effect is actually protective in people who are naturally high estrogen to begin with ( women) since the phytroestrogen is weaker than human estrogen but also takes over the receptors and prevents human estrogen to interact with them. however in people who had low levels of estrogen to begin with it increases the overall estrogenic activities , while its not by how much the mainstream media makes it seem, it still is unwanted for ideal health.

4) milk is very nutritious and good bang for you buck food if you are not allergic to it ( lactose), and you can easily even further lower the estrogen content in it just by getting low fat or skim milk since most of the estrogen is concentrated in the fat. other plant based milks tend to be unaffordable and also contain high amounts of polyunsaturated fats which are unfavorable.

in general : if you are a healthy person with a decent metabolism who is not lactose intolerant, neither regular milk or soy milk will hurt you as much as most of you make it seem like, in general regular milk is favorable if you digest it well, but a casual ucp of soy milk wont do much to you.

instead of focusing on components that barely have any affect on your body especially in small amounts , you should look into the damage of polyunsaturated fats to your body.

Omg user, you said it, so it must be!

When I broke my jaw and couldn't eat, they gave me some protein shit to drink. To this day, I drank countless packs of it. It says on the label "Contains soy and milk".
Still don't feel like a woman. Am I doing it wrong, Sup Forums?

This.

Phytoestrogens also cause a higher number of cancers in Women and older men as well as running the risk of forming female breasts.

I drink my wife's breast milk and it tastes fucking great

>not having your own well

* I lost my "Lady /Mate , to cancer. RIP.
She was a bit older & took physician prescribed estrogen boosters.
Come to find -out ,
the cancer likes the estrogen.
I miss her pol.