When can we rangeban this country from Sup Forums already?

when can we rangeban this country from Sup Forums already?

They are absolutely without a doubt the worst shitposters.

Attached: 4109V43H64L._SX355_.jpg (355x213, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWa9NCa5VaE
youtube.com/watch?v=WsTZd5BPr6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah like half their posts are just bitching about Germany

Was gonna say hey thier not that bad then I remembered all the bbc bull memes are all by polish fucks

ther flag looks like it want some
p r o o v e s

Nice bait cunt.

Uh-huh...

Attached: joot.jpg (367x136, 16K)

that's not canada's flag, OP. Sorry but canadians worked hard for that status.

this but unironically

Found the heeb.

Please do. I cannot stand this eurofuckers.

Some of our ISPs were rangebanned last year for some reason. I don't really know why. Most of our posts are just harmless butthurt and bad english. They're hurting no one.

I second such motion, wish could ban them in real life.
Makes me think, the world without slavshits... Too good to be truth, they'll reappear as "wack a mole" rats

Attached: polak Europe.png (1600x826, 46K)

Fuck yeah do it so all the Poles can move to another website without cancer

>teenage chavs running around shanking each other
>f-fucking slavshits!
Kek, nice one mush.

Sandnigger

Attached: 1520925022282.jpg (640x640, 86K)

When can we ban them from coming here and taking all our manual labour jobs? I hope they get kicked out when we finalise brexit.

But sire, if you get rid of your slave labour you will have to do all the work yourself.

I hope so. I dont want my people in your pedo rape island.

Most toxic fuckers on /pol

Polak too dumb to understand.
THAT IS THE POINT!

Attached: pilak lads.jpg (474x334, 32K)

>flag
Why is their country symbol a white chicken?

Why do Limeys hate Pollocks so much?

much like russian one

Attached: MLt9jEo.jpg (604x582, 90K)

why the fuck is this allowed?

Attached: twocolors.png (757x928, 43K)

Any reason you are posting russians?

Greenland is pretty recognizable. If you have doubt about that, you should have added Japan.
And Austria and Latvia, too.

Polish migrants to the UK.

The welfare system is beyond fucked in UK and the people that don't want to work still won't, you're deluded if you think that forcefully removing Poles will turn you into an utopia overnight. Not to mention that the ones holding jobs beyond manual labor have worked hard to get themselves educated with very specific uni degrees or got specialized in trades that were needed on the market when they got there while you were wanking on a daily and getting wired every weekend instead, so you're not landing yourself a cushty job all of a sudden just because "oi, I'm 100% British". Plus we're not even the biggest threat to you nowadays, but hey at least you can give us shit on Twitter legally and pretend that you're fighting the good fight while you're being conquered by the (((Asians))). Pic related. But you know what, fuck it, the more shit like this I read, the more I'm starting to agree that all the Poles living in UK at the moment should start coming back home and just leave you to your bullshit antics. You're a fucking muppet mate.

Attached: dontbloodythinkso.png (600x550, 203K)

what goes on in malta?

Attached: polak coat of arms.jpg (450x850, 86K)

they commit the most crimes out of all the foreigners here apparently

2d ftw.

this thread

Attached: 1519861634056.png (1200x1000, 546K)

Let's range ban this faggot.

Attached: xcVeqLpR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

I enjoy the poles their history of suffering makes for choice banter

>apparently
Apparently british have shit teeth, and in reality yours are most healthy in europe, maybe stop learning facts from memes. How many terror attacks we recently did? How many minors we raped? None? Sure you have plenty polish hobos killing and eating swans or some shit, but ask yourself a question which crime is actually harmful.

Why is yours a black cock?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x509, 29K)

We see what an arabic society with christian instead of muslim influences turns into

I do have awful teeth 2bh and it was crime statistics that i read, not some meme i seen on here
>Poland, Jamaica and the Irish Republic formed the highest percentage of foreign nationals in UK prisons.

Its an Eagle Pawel, A Steinadler to be exact.

At least ours looks like an eagle.

Attached: reichsadler.png (297x170, 5K)

amount of butthurt poles when ukrainans involved is much higher

Attached: e__internet_intranet_sfs_CLIO_PHOTOLISTEPHOTOLISTE_20140314114232_russ_600_.jpg (600x354, 253K)

>Poland, Jamaica and the Irish Republic formed the highest percentage of foreign nationals in UK prisons.
Because puting muslims in prison would be hate crime.

its black fat chicken lol

Attached: kura.jpg (450x335, 66K)

The only thing a pole loves more than telling you how strong they are, is telling you how weak they are.

>we wuz unconquered, we did it reddit
>oy vey we were also holocaust victims never forget the 6 million also have i told you about my shoulder, back, knee and elbow pain??

The fact that they compare their nations suffering to that of christ makes me sick. Hubristic, nigger-tier behaviour.

>looks like an eagle.
Used to, now it looks like a black cock.

Attached: virgin bundestag, CHAD KURWA SEJM.jpg (1200x706, 356K)

Agreed plus their flag is ugly as fuck.

Say no more mykola

Attached: 1516193627904.jpg (1016x646, 210K)

I don't have a problem with poland, it's just what i read, i'd rather have poles here than dirty mudslimes, i'd kill artur boruc though, that dirty cunt

That's the model that was in the former parliament in Bonn. My guess is, they had to spread it out to make it cover the entire wall.

This is I think the most official form. Minus the swastika. It was on the Reichsmark and after that on the 1 Deutsche Mark coin.

Attached: 360px-Heer_-_decal_for_helmet_1942.svg.png (360x450, 60K)

Poles are ok

>i'd kill artur boruc though, that dirty cunt
why kek
youtube.com/watch?v=NWa9NCa5VaE

Those guys on the painting don't even know who ukrainians are

i am the sole shitposter

>Why is their country symbol a white chicken?
>That's the model that was in the former parliament in Bonn. My guess is, they had to spread it out to make it cover the entire wall.

This is I think the most official form. Minus the swastika. It was on the Reichsmark and after that on the 1 Deutsche Mark coin.
so stop bullshiting about our eagle

>Rzeź wołyńska
>Liczba zabitych 50 000–60 000

Attached: 9af3c78cc28b.jpg (800x533, 59K)

a plucked chicken to be precise

We should first ban all Anglo Saxons from Sup Forums

They are a bigger piece of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=WsTZd5BPr6s

for doing shit like this

What a faggot