Why are white supremacists such cowards IRL?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Attached: dresden2.jpg (686x1114, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHb-gWC-WTc
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you mom gay

Because most of these kids are LARPers who just want to be edgy and racist. They don't understand why ethnonationalism is actually important and want to look tough until the going gets tough

People who become extremely hateful are usually some of the most pathetic people. Why blame every problem in society, including the fact that you can't get laid, on minorities? Because you are pathetic.

You forgot to take off your memeflag shill

Because we are the minority and oppressed.

Because they're from Sup Forums. You think Chanologyfags would suddenly become ancient heroes?

If you want to be a man, you need to get off imageboards. You may not like it but that's how it is.

Because they're cowards. They live their entire lives quivering like puppies, scared of anything different from them. When life doesn't go their way the spoiled pussies blame everything and everyone but themselves.

Attached: file.jpg (387x766, 81K)

Attached: 1513974259880.jpg (600x800, 131K)

>armband on the right hand
Yeah, this is not a paid actor at all.

Actual experience living around those people and their anti white hate make me hate them in self defense.

Dunno

Attached: 1520467042160.webm (762x414, 1.73M)

everyone wants to be a nazi until it's time to do nazi shit

Attached: 2000.hdsave.p16kcrnr292hq6fbdrec5h1u7d1[1].jpg (2000x1329, 576K)

>outright censorship
you almost had me. But every true Sup Forumsack stands for unregulated free speech.

Attached: NMRjumpkickantifafaggot.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Not everybody on Sup Forums is a neonazi. Not everybody on Sup Forums is even alt right. The only thing that can be definitively said about Sup Forums is we aren't Marxists or lefties.

>fake Nazi roaming the streets in (((Seattle)))

Whoa OP you really got us good with that one!

Attached: ic-1850.png (1080x1739, 167K)

No.....

UUUUUUUUUU

Attached: pewdiepie-n-word-response.png (1000x563, 298K)

I guess you weren't alive when they weren't.

Attached: hammerskins.png (640x477, 509K)

If Sup Forums and reddit were countries which would be the free country were you can say whatever the hell you want? And which country would be the world leader in meme-tech?

Actual experience living around those people and their anti white hate make me hate them in self defense.

Not everybody on Sup Forums is a neonazi. Not everybody on Sup Forums is even alt right. The only thing that can be definitively said about Sup Forums is we aren't Marxists or lefties.

Why are you faggots replying to shill threads?

sage

Yesterday was awesome.
Can we reach more dislikes against this propaganda, /pol?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHb-gWC-WTc

Attached: madamemonsieur.jpg (567x420, 16K)

The problem is the guys with guns don't draw attention to themselves. As soon as I turned 21 and got my CCW no one wanted to fight me anymore

white supremecists are and have always have been cowards. There is a difference between a civilized nationalist, who solves problems with his natural charisma and orating skills, and a stupid white nigger you know.

i've never had any problem with black men. What i am disgusted about are niggers. No matter the skin color. Being opposed to immigrants and especially refugees isn't about race. It's about most of them being niggers. The real men stay and fight for their country and niggers flee dick swinging between their legs. I'd purge white niggers with a black man anytime. Hopefully it never comes down to that and rather new generation gets proper education and upbringing but stil i'd do it anytime.

>white supremecists are and have always have been cowards
lol no faggot. the 80's skinheads would push your fucking shit in.

Because the only people who feel superior to others because of their race are the absolute bottom of the barrel losers.

Good luck trying to talk out with niggers. Like that ever worked out.

Attached: wrongtrenchkiddo.jpg (237x160, 13K)

wtf suddenly i am hungry for pie? what is happening

>IRL?
Did you see that guy or are you totally blind?

most of those trash were druggies and involved in other crime. 1v1 no, most of them wouldn't been able to do shit, but like any gang they gangrape and use weapons. Skinnyfats and twigs if you look past the cheerleader effect.

Attached: skinheads-in-chelsea-1982-004.jpg (940x622, 271K)

kek, nice webms
god bless sven

Sargonites are really upset we broke their toy.

A white shirt is a uniform now? Really?

it out with them all, regardless of religion
The problem IS race. Not culture, not religion - Those are concepts that change. Race is our genetic materials and it is sacred
The focus on islam Usually comes from Jewish activists who are trying to hijack the anti-replacist movement. But from the point of view of race replacement, Islam does not matter at all. And from the point of view of violence in the street, it does not matter either. "Christian" countries (brazil,Colombia,south africa , haiti etc) are more violent than the average of Arab Pakistani.

Yea, breaking shit is all you're good for. That's why you are so unpopular.

Not such a thing as a white supremacist. there is no white around the world wanting to subjugate other races. The OBEJECTIVE is precisely the opposite: release the white race of the subjugation of other races (one in particular)

Except when they don't agree with it.

Whites in our society that we aren’t even able to organize as White people, advocate for our interests, and have pride in ourselves without being called racists, bigots, Neo-nazis, white supremacists, haters, and a slew of other pejoratives intended to discredit us.

Correct. Now adapt to that situation and overcome it.

Go take a stroll in one of our no-go zones. It's real fun mate, I'll even pay you 500kr if you do it while wearing a shit with a Mohammed drawing on it. Or you could do it like our prime minister and bring a dozen of armed guards, hmmm really makes ya think when that is necessary in 2018

Because they have nothing to be proud of so they latch on to other losers with nothing to be proud of

Nigga shut the fuck up they're cowards because, even though there is objectively nothing wrong with their views, they are afraid of getting punched by blind fools such as you. Society has forced us to feel shame about these natural opinions and even the most ardent white nationalist can't be honest without feeling twinges of some deep-down inexplicable guilt. These are all signs of a deep rooted BRAINWASHING against white Americans being ashamed of what WE created.

And I thought that I used to like black people. Then I moved in next door to them. And holy fuck they are so stupid, so unethical, so cruel, as a collective it's not wonder why everything they touch turns to shit. I'm not afraid of them because I'm a COWARD, I'm afraid that we'll lose everything that we worked so hard to obtain in the first place.

not even that, there are some serious lefties here

White Nationalism has a LONG history of agent provocateurs and FBI informants. Google "Hal Turner" for a fairly recent example. He was a 14/88 type radio host that later admitted in trial that he was a FBI informer instructed to make outrageous and radical statements.

And given that the current government considers people that advocate White identity has the #1 domestic threat, you would have to be naive not to believe that some of the more radical personalities are either on the payroll of the FBI and/or the ADL.

Many of these suspect characters are former felons. This is a red flag as such people are often offered brokered deals by the government to play a role. Before you trust someone, run a background check on their past.

The reason for such operations are two fold:

1. Gain information on any suspected "extremists."

2. Associated White identity with Hollywood Nazism (e.g. running around calling everyone a kike). The goal is to define the Alt Right as nothing more than the old Hollywood Nazis. Because our enemy knows that most normal people don't want to be associated with evil Nazis.

Lotta female rabbis.

Female "rabbis" are cancer

Straw man fallacy

speak this to the ancient Greeks, the Romans and the Aryans / Indians

Fallacy fallacy. Kys inbred faggot retard.

Attached: 1355799215677.jpg (256x257, 27K)

"the Aryan stock is bound to triumph"

Winston Churchill.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

Emotional WN stupidity and hypocrisy compels me to dislike them, but believe me, they're not all pussies. They may all be mentally weak, but they're not all physically weak. That guy in the video is a Sup Forumstard, definitely. Just like the kekflag faggot in a helmet shouting "you cuuuuuucks! wahhhhh you cuuuuucks!" as protestors were taking his shitty kek flag from his limp-wristed grip.

>Why are white supremacists such cowards IRL?
Because they're all jews or jewish controlled op good little goys.

yes, we are all the same. we are identical robots programmed by the environment. we all have the same intellectual and physical capacities.

I can watch this forever! För Sverige!

> why do these people back down when the mob attacks them??

Because it's rough being in the minority.

Attached: images.jpg (314x468, 43K)