The Truth About Stephen Hawking

>his work wasn’t that remarkable
>the only reason he was famous is because he was a freak show
>he spent his adult life shilling in favor of atheism
>he was a leftist shitbag with a chip on his shoulder because he was disabled

Fuck him. He was a shill for the kikes to push atheism, nihilism, and communism.

Stephen Hawking is in hell now for taking money from the Jews to blaspheme God on television. Do you understand what that means? That means he’s on fire for eternity and being tormented by demons. Ever burned your finger on a hot pan? Imagine that feeling on your groin and anus for eternity. Imagine that feeling on your eyeballs for eternity. That’s what Stephen Hawking, the foolish doubter and satanic shill is experiencing for eternity, even after the physical universe he spent his life researching is long gone.

Press S to spit.

Attached: E35244D0-A887-412A-A32F-C358CC52880F.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MGjWLDXhrv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user, that's bn orb Stephen Hawking. That's a look alike.

The guy died years ago. They needed him there to peddle the Relativity garbage.

Who else do you know with a computer like that? You ever see anyone talk to him unattended on the street?

S

Most of the stuff he said in his later years was absolutely retarded. He was shilling for a one world government (what could possibly go wrong) as the only way to save mankind from a robot uprising.

You guys truly have respect for nothing

F. RIP
I don't care about the man's politics, but I enjoyed reading his books.

gb2r*ddit and have you cryfest over there for this literal meme. None of you bugmen can explain why he was so great. If we're lucky you might be able to say "muh black hole radiation", which has nothing to do with why all you faggots were on his limp dick.

children in their pretentious phase never do

Also he abandoned his family to get with his nurse and then his nurse abused him. SAD.

Anti Brexit doom monger.

S

All good points. Press S to spit on his wheelchair.

S

Also wasn't his black hole theory provided wrong? What a dunce. Retards need to be gassed

He invented Moonman though.

>tfw you realize he had more pussy paralized that you ever would

Would you want to be unattended on the street if you were famous and disabled?

Some derelict kids would have cow tipped him if he ever was.

Why would anyone be grateful to a Jewish god for crippling them

>m-muh Jewish God!

Fuck off. He was gifted intellectually and chose to become a shill nobody could criticize because he was in a wheelchair.

Attached: AB28AC61-CB73-4364-8AF3-118A29FE79B3.jpg (469x600, 259K)

How is it not a Jewish God if it comes from Jews. Early Christians debated whether gentiles could even be Christian. It's in the fucking Bible. What's your gift because it sure isn't intelligence or physical finesse, clearly.

fuck off kike worshiper

Attached: 1521014438733.jpg (469x600, 93K)

Jesus christ you are one autistic fuck

Fuck of kike god is a god of the world

>m-muh atheism, nihilism, communism
>m-muh degeneracy

It's a shame OP will never have such an impact on the world as this guy.

The bible is one of the most antisemitic books in the world you faggots. GTFO and worship your wheelchair bound doofus elsewhere.

Not to mention, he's still a cripple down there. Sufferring qihile being unable to move and squirm? Sleep paralisys from hell.

Best fiction writer.

Being a theoretical physicist myself, I’ll try to give a balanced view on his major accomplishments:

>Early work: black hole radiation & thermodynamics (not useful from an experimental pov, signals are too weak to observe)
>Singulairty theorems, quantum cosmology and inflation (nothing groundbreaking, but provide testable predictions for giant ass telescopes)

That’s about it.

Attached: 7DBBDD7C-2576-4AE3-87B4-388628110B9F.jpg (740x969, 121K)

exactly, he's very far from peerless, bugmen need to elevate a meme scientist to godhood and then sneer at anyone who doesn't bow to their meme idol.

>Being a theoretical physicist myself
How does it feel to be unemployed?

>I know my religion is the one true religion and everyone else is going to burn in hell because my mommy told me so.

Attached: f599745016.png (848x3770, 2.97M)

get a job

Once upon a time this job would’ve given me plenty grant money and a comfy job in academia, where I could fuck cute interns. But all the easy problems have been solved and we’re producing more PhDs than necessary. So career prospects have plummeted.

Now we have giant government funded (((research programs))) and thousands of soyboys huddled around their computer screens looking for tiny blips all day long. What a fucking mess.

Attached: 2712103E-06B3-4297-8A74-6D3EE2AE573F.jpg (600x900, 76K)

>he fell for the researcher with a cushy career in the academia bubble meme
sad

S

This guy let his arrogance get to him

Glad there's finally a thread that says the truth about this overhyped meme-man.

Thank you, OP.

Attached: 28123.gif (150x150, 8K)

>Wheelchair bound doofus

Hahahaha it's funny because its true.

t.commie gloryhole

How wise is the atheist now that he's dead? He knows for sure now his eternal consequences of denying Christ

Wonder what he did with all his frequent flyer miles on the Lolita express.

Ironic that a man who spent a lifetime obsessed with the concept of time will eventually fall prey to its capriciousness.

Time will not be kind to the ill informed postulates of Professor Stephen Hawking. They are as already crumbling under scrutiny. A decade from now, when our understanding of the Universe is more complete, they will cease to hold any gravity whatsoever.

Ultimately, the man amounted to nothing more than self-parody and celebrity. The stupid persons idea of what an eminent physicist is like

>impact
>literally only theories n shit

What did she do to him?

>A decade from now, when our understanding of the Universe is more complete
please, there's been no significant breakthrough in a century, you think 10 more years is gonna change anything?

not politics
redditors should be banned

And the ones that claimed they couldn't were ousted as heretics and became ebionites. Fuck off with your bullshit dumb knowitall faggot

welcome to Sup Forums HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

this, it's sad when "mmmh maybe black holes emit X-rays" is considered an advance. What does it advance?

>b-but maybe in a few centuries it will turn out to be good for something
right

Meh. By his book, his own existence was an event of mere chance.
According to him, nothing is ever created. Everything pops into existence (or not), guided by the cold laws of mathematics.

This.

>oh noes he say mean things about muh imaginary friend in the sky :(

Attached: YY OP.jpg (649x621, 113K)

There's actually a conspiracy theory that he died years ago and what you've been seeing was a prop or dummy. The person sitting in the wheelchair talking through a machine never truly existed, because it's impossible.

>The Truth About Stephen Hawking
YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH??
HERE'S THE FUCKING TRUTH:
SOMEONE ELSE WAS TYPING THE TEXT IN THE TEXT TO SPEECH APP AND WHEN HE GOT AN INTERVIEW IT WAS PREPARED DAYS AGO AND THEY WOULD JUST RUN THE TTS APP.
HE DIDN'T TYPE SHIT IN THE INTERVIEW THE WHOLE TEXT/ANSWERS WERE ALREADY THERE!!
THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU MORONS!
HAWKING WAS JUST A BUNCH OF MEAT IN A CHAIR TO SWAY PUBLIC OPINION.
HAWKING HAS BEEN A COMPLETE LEGUME FOR OVER A DECADE.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0MGjWLDXhrv

Attached: hawking_1387741f.jpg (220x293, 91K)

S For the person

F for his awesome hot wheels

No because there is ample evidence for anyone that honestly wants to do some digging. Of course then you would have to change your sinful ways, not what you want.

>not even using the right voice

DIGITS confirm the truth

We have a student with probably the same disability in our faculty. Requires one or two persons to help him at all times. He had an exam two weeks ago, and he only passed because of his disability bonus and because the professor was kind towards him.

What work did he actually do?

Why does he always tilt his head in that gay-assed Glamor Shots pose whenever his picture is taken?

Something to do with nigger buttholes in trumps America

>Now we have giant government funded (((research programs))) and thousands of soyboys huddled around their computer screens looking for tiny blips all day long. What a fucking mess.

WHAt are you researching for anyway? more leativity?

And another question: Is black matter the same as ether/eather in older theories that got kicked in the bin for (((relativity))) ???

His mind was amazing, he pushed life much farther than most will ever do and he did it with a terrible disease where if any of us had it we would most likely want to die. Seriously a hero who understood the value of living.

I don’t care about his politics or religion but how did he manage to live that long with Lou Gehrig’s?

Long live our comrade

Attached: CA356266-1AF6-49FF-A00C-D91E46B8114C.jpg (900x1200, 133K)

Kike means jew, why would they want atheism

Please post the evidence I want it. More so Thieism specific all those Deism atleast would be interesting.

>people believe the Jewish hell meme

you sound like someone who gets all the ladies user.

>What work did he actually do?
Some notable stuff in astro-physics. You have to remember that he was average in his field, but he did it with a crippling disease and a handler who prewrote a lot of his speaking box lines to push an agenda. Its also important to note that his achievements are average for his field, but for every Hawking who made notable contributions to the collective knowledge of humanity, there are ~20,000 anons whose greatest lifetime achievement is getting a high elo in a moba or being part of the .1% that beat Halo on legendary with 3 skulls

he did some very good work decades ago, but hasn't been relevant since then and is very far from the einstein-like figure people regard him as

t. physicist

How did he live that long?

>subhuman slav thinks he's smarter than a white scientist
Every time

Stupid OP thinking god is real.

>he assumes what I am based on my flag
>literally "hurr he's a sientism and ur not so everything he says i right shut up"

>the slav keeps pretending he's smarter than white people

j'suis français lopette de candaule

Wow you know how to use Google translate! That put you in the top 1% intelligent slav!

>Is black matter the same as ether/eather in older theories that got kicked in the bin for (((relativity))) ???
Dark matter is just like light matter, it has mass momentum, temperature etc. Only difference is that it interacts with light matter and with itself through gravitation (weakest of all forces) only, not with light. So a soft skeleton of cold dark matter dust was formed in the universe, where light matter could condense and form galaxies.

Einstein was creative, but he was working on the hot topics of the day and in each case, he was just quicker to put things together than his rivals (Lorentz, Poincare, Hilbert). He rejected Quantum theory entirely, which made the second half of his career a total failure.

His achievements were above average for his field. But his peers would’ve discovered them on their own if he wasn’t around. He just sped up the process. It’s worth noting that he was a big supporter of (((string theory))) and (((supergravity))) as theories of everything.

Attached: FADBF913-A3CA-47EF-A0E7-03D83D22DDEC.jpg (1221x1600, 251K)

>Crazy christnut mad about some guy who doesn't believe in magic sky man
>He is american of course

Nothing new to see here.

do you know that pushing religion because it's pragmatic is a highly post-modern POV? you're saying truth is meaningless because all that matters is the purpose that a lie or a truth serves.

The aether was a sort of luminous fluid. But we now know that all fundamental fields (aka particles) are inherent to space itself, this includes dark and light matter. So there’s no need for an aether.

Go suck a dickwaffle!

A bunch of theories, whatevz

I wonder if hell is handicap accessible. You think they have a ramp into the pit?

>>Is black matter the same as ether/eather in older theories that got kicked in the bin for (((relativity))) ???
>Dark matter is just like light matter, it has mass momentum, temperature etc. Only difference is that it interacts with light matter and with itself through gravitation (weakest of all forces) only, not with light. So a soft skeleton of cold dark matter dust was formed in the universe, where light matter could condense and form galaxies.
>The aether was a sort of luminous fluid. But we now know that all fundamental fields (aka particles) are inherent to space itself, this includes dark and light matter. So there’s no need for an aether.

Wasn't black matter thought as an placeholder for some force nobody found yet? An Aether functioned the same way back before the relativity bullshit?
IMHO both are somehow similiar and dark matter is just a new word for it

God is only Jewish if you don't believe in Him. You think He is man-made. That's where the confusion comes from.

Attached: 7990045D-ABCB-4CD2-AE0E-5AA0AADEE68B.png (1092x1050, 246K)

Lol

>muh black hole radiation
did he even discover hawking radiation?
i'm under the impression that it was named after him but he didn't do the work

Attached: 1518965750091.png (800x800, 432K)

>t. Joe Rogan

Atheism is such a hack. It's only people who grow up with religious values without giving any credit to organized religion. Then their kids grow up depressed and they blame something like gender identity

Exactly how do you disprove black holes?

You know that the bible okays the existence of other gods right? He is literally the jew god.

This!
And now he's been replaced by pic related

Attached: Sophia.jpg (275x183, 4K)

ever thought about some sort of asteroid-defense for the earth? that's an industry that could be created with this excess of PhD talent

land a bot on the asteroid/comet and steer the asteroid off course (if it's coming too close to earth) with a small propulsion system or whatever - all stuff we've done or can do

Attached: 1519301185361.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

This looks shopped.

>getting triggered over a post on Sup Forums

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Threadly reminder that Hawking was an associate of convicted pedophile Jeff Epstein

Attached: Hawkings on Epstein's Island.jpg (469x334, 137K)

this although he was the real person, but his shit was all being typed for him. its not like anyone ever called him out on it and did tests to see if he was legit

Black matter may or may not be a placeholder for an unknown force, it might just actually be floating dust that just slowly bunches up over time due to gravity. We don’t know.

The concept of the aether has morphed into something else: the spacetime vacuum, which retains some of the key facets of the aether, but goes further.

He did discover it, but he further developed the idea with the help of others (Hartle, Unruh, Bekenstein, Davies, etc.)

To disprove a black hole:
>Jump into black hole
>Come out alive
>If you can’t escape, you have, depending on the size of the black hole, 1-18 hours to live.

Two issues:
>Govenrments would rather waste money on gibs
>A lot of space-related stuff is increasingly being done by computers, which means fewer jobs for us.

You know, it isn’t just Hawking in that picture. There’s (((David Gross))) (the one with the glasses), Lisa Randall (on the right) and the guy in the middle is,probably Kip Thorne.

She’s Alejandra Guilmant