Tick

tick
tock
tick
tock
ti..

Oh hey wh*Te boy, what's that noise, you ask?

Why, it's the wh*Te genocide clock, ticking down and down.

You see, your childish wh*Te race committed a lot of crimes against our race and other non wh*Te races approval, and wh*Tes colonized an entire continent. wh*Tes had no good reason to colonize..

Throw in the FACT that it was obviously an attack to throw BLACK people off the civilization trail leading Africa to its Ancient Egyptian past, and you've got not only a universally hated race, but a soon-to-be-genocided one too...

wh*Te POWAH!, right wh*Tes?

tick

tock

tick

tock

wh*Tey...

Attached: BLACK man vs wh-Te soyboy.jpg (590x719, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putin-says-will-destroy-world-nuclear-weapons-russia-threatened-140107037.html
youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is your future t*rk

Attached: 1514990140238.jpg (634x572, 118K)

Attached: King Sobieski III sending letter of victory to pope.jpg (2060x1050, 927K)

still single huh? its okey
there there roach, we all feel lonely sometimes but sperging out on a laosian crocodile handling forum is not going to get you any closer to getting laid

Attached: Black ball.jpg (720x838, 70K)

I fuck a lot of wh*Te girls on a daily basis including your mother and sister

Attached: The Africa famine.png (2093x608, 608K)

Attached: OP is a faggot.jpg (411x381, 36K)

Attached: turkroach 12.jpg (694x391, 74K)

So afraid of our race he can't even bring himself to type tho word 'White'.

Attached: 1375925_231586936999099_674623267_n.jpg (600x795, 63K)

Based. I love you

wh*Tes are subhumans

And now back to reality

Attached: 1521004648742.jpg (660x330, 81K)

This is the unmasked face of OP, he got mad after being told he wasn't white and then went on a spergout months which hasn't finished

Attached: Turdish roach.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Why are you typing in a language created by whites on a device also created by whites?

fpbp

Whatever makes you sleep at night shill.

Attached: this.png (239x200, 17K)

Will never be white.
Can only resort to posting on /pol where he is reaffirmed in his true belief, that he is subhuman scum.

You will never be European, your life isnt worth living.

Arab OP larping for niggers.Can anyone sink any lower in life ?

Attached: dkw.gif (250x251, 1002K)

>tfw you're so pathetic you have to post your bbc fetish breads on an anonymous Filipino felating forum.
Turkroach plz

Attached: you2.jpg (864x1296, 466K)

Instead of being proud of his heritage as non white arab or whatever he is, he shills all day long against whites as if we owe him something. kek
At least you aint nigger OP,at least theres some light in your life.

>black man
>Clearly fake tanned and over saturated image of bodybuilder with lighter skin
Really makes you think

Attached: average black man versus average wh-Te subhuman.jpg (1500x1093, 408K)

>wh*Te scum rush to damage control as soon as they're faced with the reality of their situation
Face it, your time is over wh*Te dogs. This world will belong to the BLACK MAN
You number's come up, but hey, at least your daughters will be safe with us ;)

karaboga get out of my way, SLAV MAN is coming

Attached: PUDZIAN.jpg (525x581, 120K)

we aren't wh*Te kys

shut up fucking mutt you are nothing and always will be the same turd no matter what

But you’re Turk, you are neither, you will never belong anywhere

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realising how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonourable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonisation. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Giga nigger time?

based

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the wh*Tes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. wh*Tes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution wh*Tes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average wh*Te dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, wh*Toid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a wh*Te "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Te boy. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look masculine.

Attached: white2.jpg (607x371, 80K)

Attached: fedor Head Shot giphy.gif (425x240, 2.39M)

hahahahahahha

why are turds so subhumans

Lol didn’t read

>lol couldn't read

ftfy cracker

I-i submit I realised that as a wh*Teoid I cannot beat the superior BLACK man. Please take my wife as a trophy for you have beaten me.
>kneels down kisses 12 inch cock

Attached: 1521023363884.gif (320x180, 2.9M)

>All theseT*kf*r* wh*Te D*gs shitting up my BLACK thread
May their deaths come slowly Mash'allah

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Good wh*Te boi
We'll be taking your daughters too

Attached: low-quality-bait.jpg (600x600, 16K)

P-please master I beg of you don't take them.

InshaBOGAlah brother

Attached: WH-TE SLAYER.jpg (197x256, 6K)

Blacks and muds can not live north of the equator with out artificial means. Their body holds to much moister for the cold winters (ever noticed the smell?). Their black skin also dose not allow them to adsorb Vitamin D from the sun very well unless they are living close to the equator. Even if black destroyed whites we have 50 years of oil at which point this society collapses. So if any thing it is tick tock for Blacks living to far north or south of the equator no matter what they do.

I always laugh to myself when I see these threads. Its almost as if they think any future race war would be fought hand to hand. We have created weapons that require a doomsday clock.

come here to wh*Tes

>hates whites
>uses things invented by whites

kikety kek you roaches are hilarious
do you share your childwives with a nigger or why do you shill so hard for them?

see

Sorry wh*Te boi but can't have you making any more wh*Toid babies now can we?
Hand them over now Mash'allah and I will spare you my 18 incher

I particularly like the Russians stance
uk.news.yahoo.com/vladimir-putin-says-will-destroy-world-nuclear-weapons-russia-threatened-140107037.html

Good luck.

Y-yes master have them all. Please don't raise your voice again my wh*Teoid genes can't handle that much testosterone.

The most crushing blow whites could ever strike would be extinction.

Turkroach again..

Ugh.

We know you are subhuman and have an inferiority complex.

Fucking sage threads.

Hey Turk, remember when based Emre Belozoglu insulted a nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=p-m0TC_rtm0

that would imply that i have a sister. i have 4 brothers and a younger sister on the way. you're as autistic as they come and its seeping straight through my computer screen.

Yeah it was all the white peoples fault.
It had nothing to do with the (((whites))) though did it?
You people are stupid and slaves of your own mind.

the T*rk made a thread specially for you to enjoy. how sweet of him.