I would personally give 3500 in btc to any britbongs that can fully descimate this memorial. Fuck leftypol

I would personally give 3500 in btc to any britbongs that can fully descimate this memorial. Fuck leftypol.

Attached: images (10).jpg (300x384, 41K)

Decimate the memorial? You mean, like, remove 10% of it?

That might be difficult without the use of power tools, and those babies make a lot of noise.

What you cant do it without someone elses help?

Don’t tell me you have to get a permit to own a jackhammer too, Nigel

>being on another continent makes it hard to do without someone else

Use explosives, just ask for some in your nearest kebab/halal shop.

MFW you must pay a fee to see the grave :^)

>Use explosives, just ask for some in your nearest kebab/halal shop.
Or synagogue.

How undialectic. Sad!

>Fuck leftypol.
What are you trying to pull?

>Use explosives, just ask for some in your nearest kebab/halal shop.
Yeah, someone could do that, but OP wants 10% of the monument removed, nothing more, nothing less.

I honestly can't think of a way to achieve that.

Use a five gallon bucket of Muriatic acid

The problem with hydochloric acid is that it stinks worse than a Bantu in heat. Not the sort of thing I could easily carry around on London public transport

>Destroy relics of the past just because they hurt your feefees
Yes, we really have come full circle. r/ptg/ brougth the right-wing SJW to the light.

If you remove it all they replace it, but if you remove a little they wont

Its not about the idealogy, its the fact these faggots remove statues left right and center, and soam raid forums that hurt their feelings. Fuck them, any time they raid, we could say, fuck your cock sucking bo and your partially intact statue

Isn't stomach acid basically hydocloric acid? maybe you can puke on the statue.

Gastric acid is hydrochloric acid (HCl), potassium chloride (KCl) and sodium chloride (NaCl)

Bump

only a kraut could come up with such a homosexual post

Attached: 1455818184818.png (1024x887, 391K)

nitric acid and hydrochloric acid will dissolve the bronze. best way is to disguise it in a water bottle and mix on site, since together theyll melt plastic and copper. Highgate cemetery doesn't search bags.

or you could bring a small saw to take off the nose, which is the way defacement is traditionally done.

the rest is solid granite, so I doubt you'll be able to do anything to that. your best bet is to spray paint a stencil of what you want to say, such as "blood of millions on your hands", etc.

Attached: palais-tokyo-statue1.jpg (1024x768, 175K)

>Get a truck of peace.
>Get a long tow strap.
>Wrap one end around it's head.
>Attach the other to your vehicle.
>GAS GAS GAS!
Not sure where exactly this statue is but if you can get close enough to it with a bigger vehicle you shouldn't have too much trouble toppling it. Or at the very least yanking the head off.

Do you even know why you hate Marx or do you just base everything you believe of internet memes?

Attached: 1516510285137_0.png (815x1462, 1.44M)

>redditors try to make judeo bolshevism more appealing by trying to make it look racist and sexist
>they never address the "judeo" part of judeo bolshevism
Have their shit memes ever fooled anyone?

Nen imbued sledgehammer to the face.

Hope one day Sup Forums understand what marxism actually is, at least in a greater proportion.