lecherous halfling going first

Translations when?

perhaps before I finish the dump

-20 points

do boys ever get raped by goblins?

i'd fuck some ikemen if i were a gob

Fucking goblins I swear to God we should have never given you internet access

I see you like boipucci

would you like an interview too, Sup Forums?

I hope this new girl gets raped too.

too bad that he has experience with halflings.

She should. She should.

Who wants to attack a guild member?

sorry, reflexes.

Well, he picked option b)

poor guild girl, can't say what she really wants

head desk
pat on shoulders

So how does this guy b GS tfo? Is GS really just not good against anything that isn't goblins? Him being able to take so many in a cave alone should surely still amount to skills applicable in other situations

damn what does gs say here that triggers the guy so bad

T R A N S
R
A
N
S

The rhea tries to get GS on his side about being an adventurer and somehow relating to him
GS basically just tells him straight "yep im adventurer just like the ones you stole from"

he is but he doesn't know (doesn't care) by his tactics he should rekt some silver level adventures

oh snap, thanks

stop spooking guild girl from her daydreams, GS.

was this panel reused?

cute elf

is sick

GS isn't strong, he's methodical. 1v1 he gets rekt if it's anything bigger than a goblin. His whole thing is creating scenarios where his opponents aren't comfortable and can't fight like they normally would.

how to heal hangovers - you make a joke

elf a cute!

puppy eyed priestess

>1v1 he gets rekt if it's anything bigger than a goblin
Goblins can get pretty big from what we've seen GS handle on his own (not counting the Lord he would have gotten killed had Priest not shown up). At the very least Satan he can handle something the size of a Hobgoblin with relative ease.

Fuck, that inspector is a qt holy shit.

puppy eyed priestess #2

Why does the author think that this is clever? It wasn't clever even the first time. Everybody already knows what's going to happen. Why do people keep coming back to this?

he didn't tell them who gave the quest, right?

"Oh, just a gold ranked adventurer"
"Someone I know?"
"Her holiness Sword Maiden, protector of faith, etc. etc."

Last page, next chapter in a month.

And I need to read the second novel already.

Thank you!

I have to agree with this guy, Satan. I get how he wins through his smarts and cunning, but it just seems like the earlier chapters have been portraying him as someone who CAN actually beat someone who is a few ranks below him. It's just weird man. What rank was the scout anyway, Steel?

thanks user

>it just seems like the earlier chapters have been portraying him as someone who CAN actually beat someone who is a few ranks below him.

Despite the Ogre and Demon Lord wrecking his shit at hand to hand, of course.

He should have more rape. It’s best for everyone.

I have no idea which "clever" you referring to. People keep coming back because GS, mention even ONE manga where there's character like GS.

What you haven't read it.
It's pretty fucking beautiful (at least for me) seeing the drawing of what I imagine in the novel.
LN to Manga is better than Manga to LN.

> stop liking what i don't like

look at how flat that elf is. god damn that's hot

flat.

Underrated.

Elf rape when?

Never

This desu.

This desu.

This was a fun chapter for edits

i don't get what you said

>He should be able to take an adventurer several ranks below him.

GS is sort of a fools-silver rank. He got to silver rank not necessarily for being exceptionally strong, but by the sheer amount of goblin quests he's done. He also has trouble getting motivated against anything that isn't a goblin even with his life on the line as we saw against the demon ogre. In terms of actually ability, especially against anything not a goblin, he's probably more equivelant to a couple of ranks lower.

>no helmet
Nah

>implying it doesn’t protect what it does
It keeps the identity safe and is likely filled with tools and gadgets.

On a lot of versions of the batsuit the cowl has a sort of thin built in helmet.

>Batman's cowl is sculpted from an impact-resistant, graphite-composite exterior. There is also bullet-proof Kevlar plating that shields sections of Batman's head and protects it from small-arms fire.

Still ain't a helmet, next

You mean a story with a fighter who was wronged by a particular entity in his past and has devoted his entire life to killing said entity no matter what and fights in whatever way he can using creative gadgets and brute force? This character is also driven by anger?

Guts. The person you are looking for is Guts.

Has the same functions as one though. GS would approve if it didn't have the ears and cape (easy handholds for enemies).

ranking is subjective, some might be able to beat GS ranks below him some can't.

it's pretty much this with bat ears

No, what I mean is,
a helmeted character that rarely took off his helmet and not act like spineless faggot or fedora tipped shit.

Still ain't a helmet

>implying he will go back using that

>this fake translation
Seriously? This is so far off.

what exactly do you think a helmet is?

>oh shite a crossbow
Every fucking time

What do you think a helmet is?

>what exactly do you think a helmet is?
Helmet is a lifestyle.
Someone who don't drink with his helmet on doesn't deserve being called "using a helmet"

>implying

that's a much better picture than I was going to post

Dunno, this helmet has the same basic shape as batmans.

>>implying he will go back using that
He upgraded to the berserk armor and that has a wolf helmet now.

So Celty?

Since we have proper raws now, I guess I can as well get rid of that fucking nugget.

Right thing to do.

Yay

Aside from GS and overlord there is any other good manga/ln fantasy-themed?

>GS
>Overlord
>Good
Well since your standards are obviously very low there is only up to go from here.

Helck