Remember to do your workout today user!

Remember to do your workout today user!

i will.

Check. I will continue to sit on my butt watching anime and doing squat.

>working out
We all know Sup Forums is a bunch of obese, bedridden little girls.

Thanks, going running in an hour.

/fit/ here to teach you fucking weebs some shit
> ask me anything and I’ll answer it

Every time I go to the gym I get depressed because I know I'll never be as strong as I used to be.

Yeah you get stronger
That’s called progress

Why bother?

Cause when you look at the mirror there will be one thing you like

I just don't have the passion, or discipline to get myself back to the point I used to be at any more.

Force yourself
Eventually the gains will motivate you again
Or you could do powerlifting and see your lifts increase

How to stay motivated?
Also, can I get fit without a faggot's diet?

Your progress will motivate you
Here’s a basic diet

alright what can I do as a 170cm and 75kg poorfag who can't run, push up, sit up, and pull up to lose weight

You can't run?

I can't reach 1km without puking

Unless you’re a stump you can do all those things

>just set up home gym
Going to take my bar's virginity with some front squats in about 30 minutes desu.

Replace sugary drinks and alcohol with water.

Reduce frozen dinner intake with inexpensive bulk goods like beans, rice, eggs, milk, whatever proteins are cheap.

Lift whatever you can as often as you like.

Don't fuck with cardio until you feel comfortable with it, its value is overstated and it's not fun when you're starting out.

Once your happy with your weight, eat more and lift with more intensity.

>implying /fit/ isn't Sup Forums in denial

I like the part of me that doesn't like anything, helps me not to get attached and I'm never dissapointed

Run slower.

This is a really nice thread and I appreciate motivation to get /fit/ but this doesn't belong to board or does it?

Not anime.

Take your normalfag blogposting elsewhere.

I do 100 crunches, pushups, and squats in 2 sets of 50 during the weekdays. While I do not seek to get /fit/, I wish to remain healthy. How much impact does this actually have? I get plenty of sleep and eat proper.

Pretty sure there is that anime where a girl teaches you to work out etc. Complete with a sleeping episode to emulate her sharing a bed with you

This is an anitore thred

You simply got to a point where you wanted more in life than just gains or weight loss. I also had a year in my life where I trained and lost weight aggressively. I still try to be fit and active, but it's not the only thing in the world anymore.

I have the flu leave me alone.

I was like you, I joined the Army and could barely run a mile before I would end up puking. Easiest thing to do was run when I woke up, only drink water 8hrs before running, and keep a steady pace instead of trying to do it as fast as possible.

Try a 6 minute/km pace

Is this really the only important thing to you, user? What if you had to comfort a family member, or had to solve a complex problem that would drain all of your mental and emotional capacity? Would the answer always be lifting and getting stronger.
I'm neither trolling or unfit. Simply asking in hope of getting an honest answer.

What hell is this thread?

never see girls in spats at my gym ;-; but cute nontheless

Which muscle(s) does this exercise work?

>not thinking of your complex algorithms while lifting
>not comforting your family with a warm embrace when you finally reach bear mode and they know you could break them in half but choose not to because your love is that deep
>not lifting the feels away

the ass but, they're doing it wrong

>lifting for gains
>not lifting because you want to die

Any hope for a s3?

All do they exercise with 3 niggers while you watch?!

>/fit/ here
get the fuck out leather man

Anitore SEX

*why

Fatman here, can I just buy a walking machine and use it every day.
My legs get shut down pretty fast since I literally do nothing.

Working out is for people that enjoy life. I'll pass.

>implying people don't work out to keep their minds preoccupied so that the crippling depression doesn't creep in

How can I become as /fit/ as Jotaro?

More like these people enjoy life because they work out. It's both chemical and psychological.

I don't care bout complex algorythms either. Don't assume something about me and immediately spit in my mouth for it. It just sounded exactly like masturbation from the way you described it.
Isn't any repetitive, comforting action just jacking off under a different name? You spend your energy, you feel better, you may improve your health along the way, and you hate yourself half an hour later. Unless you just did it for the pain like I did.

Don't do it to get stronger. Do it to get healthier. I was away from the gym for years until the doctor said my obesity is getting dangerous. I'm now hitting the gym and I have been losing weight and even though I'm still a long way from building up muscle I feel a lot better.

Sorry for the blog.

Why should I work hard just to set myself up for disappointment?

Will anime girls respect me more if I get /fit/?

>people enjoy life because they work out

I hear this a lot but still don't believe it

It just doesn't make sense

And this is exactly why I exercise at home and don't go to the gym. I already hate myself by default and don't need or want to absorb energy from a bunch of people who all want to die down to the last one.

No, but you will respect yourself more, enough to justify having a waifu.

What do you mean by disappointment?
But anyway you don't work out because you expect a result. You work out because you work out. It's about not being a little bitch.

Superior Joestar Genetics.

I want to get fit but fuck going to the gym that shit sucks, give me stuff I can do at home.
Also getting the right amount of calories protein and stuff in a day is too hard

Wish I was fat they got it easy all they have to do is eat less.

I haven't been to the gym for three weeks now. How much strength did I lose? I could bench 80kg x 5 last time.

It's real though.
What's the last time you've gave your all in sports?

>No, but you will respect yourself more
Somehow I doubt that.

Even if I work out everyday I'll just live longer, which is overrated, and have more people annoying to help the move stuff.

I work out my hand to cute 2D girls at least 3 times a day.

Depends on the girl.

Not much, it takes longer for you to lose strength. You might be slightly weaker but only for a few days.

Buy a gym carpet for abs, squats, pushups and all that stuff.
You can also buy weights. No excuses.

>not lifting for your waifu
your never going to make it

As long as you lay off of comfort food you will get fitter faster than you get fatter. I only have 2 meals a day, though. Had 3 while I was actively exercising every day.
I feel the same way about gyms, too. All the good things that happen in them are negated by that concentration of self-hate.

I only work out in waifu pushups threads.

Yes. For some reason even the betaest of betas still have noticeable pecs and in some cases biceps whenever there's a shirtless scene in the obligatory onsen/beach/pool/changing room episode.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

― Socrates

I don't know about living longer but you'll live better.
It's pretty much masturbation but with an actual sense of accomplishment.

Gay

"I wouldn't mind falling down to the bottom of society with you. That is how I feel right now."
--Hasegawa Taisou

Who do you lift for?

That's what you're waifu thinks of you because you don't lift.

says the man that didn't have to do anything but annoy people with stupid questions and squat

"Anime was a mistake."
-Hayato Miyazaki

>It's pretty much masturbation but with an actual sense of accomplishment.
Kek

I need to get to doing those again.

Why would you hate yourself for going to the gym and improving yourself. Also why would you hate yourself for masturbating, unless it's some seriously fucked up shit?

Start by doing 100 pushups and 100 abs everyday before your shower you lazy niggers

Tell the people no.

Lol, why don't you go suck off the jani's dick while you're at it, faggot.

I can barely do one pushup

No one is that weak. It'd be sad if someone could only do one push up. Man or woman.

She knows who she is! Yeah, I'll start working out again. I don't see why the hell not.

Looks like newfags got in here, time to delete the thread.

>just do a million reps with no progression

read the sticky and do SS lmoa

Does fapping have a negative impact on my gains?

Good job, you fit in

>tfw not allowed to do squats anymore because of fucked up knees

Cause they all keep each-other in a negative mindset. Telling themselves and each-other they're not worthy. Hell, everyone's worthy. A hobo that opens the door for someone is worthy. Just the fact that you are ready to be in almost constant pain and exhaustion to do something important to you proves something.
Also, I don't hate myself for fapping. That part was just drama in my side.

>think I'm decent at pushups
>be told that the proper way is to have my hands directly underneath my shoulders
>can barely do 1 anymore

I tend to go a bit wider than shoulder width for more chest development, but on the bright side if your upper body is really that weak then there's only gains to be made.

Any kind of consistent workout should give you results honestly. And if you can only do one then just do sets of one till you can do 2, then do that etc..

Just do it like you always did and problem solved. As long as you're burning energy and fat the muscle pains will come by themselves. I'm about to start now btw.

Fun thing you posted Ryuuko. She was barely able to contain her girl boner for Mikisugi's beautiful manly fit body.

>if your upper body is really that weak
How can you tell? It's text on the internet, stop projecting.

That diet seems allright, I just have to replace all that green shit with booze.