Why nobody is talking about UKRAINE being involved in nerve gas poisoning in UK

Ukraine has capacity to produce this gas "Novichok" and did it in the past.
Ukraine very well could have obeyed orders from her Master and staged that attack in the UK trying to sabotage Russia,Putin's upcoming elections and of course FIFA games.
Ukraine was selling rockets to North Korea so this gas poisoning in UK is also their job I'm 99%sure of it.

Attached: Ukrainian and American Flags..jpg (1024x542, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/421224-salisbury-sergei-skripal-poisoning/
youtube.com/watch?v=iZJrx9jKOfA
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
rt.com/news/421200-uk-novichok-agent-allegations/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17#Criminal_investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA
youtube.com/watch?v=fzWalKrSIYE
rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/
nationalpost.com/news/world/putin-tries-to-get-oligarchs-to-send-1-trillion-home-to-russia-as-threat-of-sanctions-looms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UK News
‘Premature’ to blame Russia for spy poisoning, Salisbury residents say (VIDEO)
What do the people of Salisbury think about the attack on Russian double-agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter?
Do they think Moscow is behind it?
rt.com/uk/421224-salisbury-sergei-skripal-poisoning/

Salisbury residents react to May's Russia accusation.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZJrx9jKOfA

Oh no, not this Russian shill thread again.

>Ukraine was selling rockets to North Korea so this gas poisoning in UK is also their job I'm 99%sure of it.

Russia is literally the second most influencial military trade-partner with NK, China being number one.

Fuck off, Kremlinbot. At least show flag.

Attached: Russian Jewish Oligarchs.gif (424x635, 27K)

North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say.
But since Ukraine’s pro-Russian president, Viktor Yanukovych, was removed from power in 2014, the state-owned factory, known as Yuzhmash, has fallen on hard times.
The Russians canceled upgrades of their nuclear fleet. The factory is underused, awash in unpaid bills and low morale.
Experts believe it is the most likely source of the engines that in July powered the two ICBM tests, which were the first to suggest that North Korea has the range,
if not necessarily the accuracy or warhead technology, to threaten American cities.

“It’s likely that these engines came from Ukraine — probably illicitly,” Mr. Elleman said in an interview.
“The big question is how many they have and whether the Ukrainians are helping them now. I’m very worried.”

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

Attached: missile-Yuzhmash plant in Dnipro Ukraine in 2014.jpg (1024x674, 162K)

I'd agree with the last interviewee in that video; after all, Salisbury is their turf.

Exactly.
For Russia to do this after all that World wide attention with economic sanctions and Crimea would be so stupid.

Because George Soros told them not to.

I think it's most likely russians, but there are few oddities about it. Most Russian assasinations on UK ground have been much more covert, "accidents", "suicides" are much more common. I think this incident raises more questions than answers

1. Why would Russia use potentially such a high-level killing agent on a ex-russian agent?
2. Is it possible some other parties were involved like Mossad etc. ? Mossad does make more of gun assasinations desu recently, but using Nerve agent wouldn't be out of their playbook either.

All in all i think actor Outside Russia should be considered a well. Question giving some answers is who would benefit most, certainly not Russia.

>All in all i think actor Outside Russia should be considered a well. Question giving some answers is who would benefit most, certainly not Russia.
>Ukraine very well could have obeyed orders from her Master

Listen to me very carefully.

NOVICHOK

DOES

NOT

FUCKING

EXIST

It's not even listed on the OPCW list of nerve gases.

last guy is redpilled

No you Listen to me very carefully.

Novichok – toxic questions about chemical at center of Skripal saga.

Would you pay $30 for a secret chemical agent formula?
‘Novichok’ was first disclosed to the public by a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov,
who claimed in a 1992 article for Moskovsky Komsomolets daily that Moscow was developing extremely potent fourth-generation chemical weapons.
The article was published prior to Russia's signing of the Chemical Weapons Convention, making the timing particularly interesting.

Mirzayanov, who defected to the US several years later, reacted to the British prime minister’s accusations in a notable post on Facebook.
“[May] said that ‘Novichok’ has been used in the assassination attempt on Skripal,” Mirzayanov wrote. “Its chemical formula has been published only in my book,” he said.

His book, which allegedly contains the top-secret formula of the deadly nerve agent, is titled ‘State Secrets: An Insider's Chronicle of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program.
’ Its paperback edition is available on Amazon and sells for just $30.
If the formula is genuine, this is probably the first time a whistleblower has provided free access to a method of producing the highly poisonous weapon.

rt.com/news/421200-uk-novichok-agent-allegations/

>we don't know who did it but because I don't know anything I'm going to assume that whoever I'm told did it is responsible
This is why Democracy is a meme.

fuck off ruski

you tried to blame the crash of mh17 on Ukraine as well. Turned out you were just full of shit

>sauce: RT

No, actually there hasn't been a fair and open investigation yet.

Because Ukraine is a superpower and always get away from charges

there was and it concluded it was a buk from russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17#Criminal_investigation

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA

щo cпpятaлcя тo кaцaпчик?

>you tried to blame the crash of mh17 on Ukraine as well.
And your German pilot-investigator proved it 100% that it was Ukrainian military jet that shot down MH-17.

MH-17: the untold story.
youtube.com/watch?v=fzWalKrSIYE

Attached: MH-17 THE UNTOLD STORY.jpg (800x600, 66K)

>No you Listen to me very carefully.
>Novichok – toxic questions about chemical at center of Skripal saga.
>Would you pay $30 for a secret chemical agent formula?
>‘Novichok’ was first disclosed to the public by a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov,
>who claimed in a 1992 article for Moskovsky Komsomolets daily that Moscow was developing extremely potent fourth-generation chemical weapons.
>The article was published prior to Russia's signing of the Chemical Weapons Convention, making the timing particularly interesting.
>Mirzayanov, who defected to the US several years later, reacted to the British prime minister’s accusations in a notable post on Facebook.
>“[May] said that ‘Novichok’ has been used in the assassination attempt on Skripal,” Mirzayanov wrote. “Its chemical formula has been published only in my book,” he said.
>His book, which allegedly contains the top-secret formula of the deadly nerve agent, is titled ‘State Secrets: An Insider's Chronicle of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program.
>’ Its paperback edition is available on Amazon and sells for just $30.
>If the formula is genuine, this is probably the first time a whistleblower has provided free access to a method of producing the highly poisonous weapon.
>rt.com/news/421200-uk-novichok-agent-allegations/

and there is no fucking formula for deadly nerve gas in his fucking book or the OPCW would have listed it, fucktard.

The guy is a scam artist who made up the novichuk story for the morons stupid enough to believe it.

>And your German pilot-investigator proved it 100% that it was Ukrainian military jet that shot down MH-17.

what? there was no german investigation into this

>there was and it concluded it was a buk from russia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17#Criminal_investigation
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sf6gJ8NDhYA

Based on cartoon drawings of Buks. Real solid stuff there, Hans.

Everyone forgets that the DPR initially claimed responsibility thinking it was a military target. When they learned it was civilian they deleted the VK posts and claimed they hadn't seen anything that day.

>no geographic location flag
Gee I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: typical-vatnik[1].jpg (475x604, 75K)

FUCK OFF VATNIGGER

backed by actual videos and photos

Whilst they definitely did it I'm pretty sure it was a stupid mistake. I am more inclined to believe incompetence than conspiracy in this case.

>>sauce: RT
SOOOO?

RT wins 9 awards, incl 2 golds, at prestigious New York Festivals.

RT has bagged nine medals at this year's New York Festivals awards for the world’s best TV and film work.
The channel's series of special reports from Libya and a documentary on the water crisis in India received top prizes.
The RT network was nominated in 18 categories of the prestigious international television and film competition, and received awards in half of them – two gold, four silver and three bronze.
"Winning at international competitions has become a good tradition for us,” said RT's editor-in-chief, Margarita Simonyan.

“RT received nine New York Festivals awards at once in various categories, from war zone reporting to documentaries, breaking its personal record. I’m extremely proud of our team!" Simonyan added.
More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN.

rt.com/news/386256-new-york-festivals-rt-awarded/

Attached: RT-RUSSIA TODAY..jpg (1280x770, 585K)

>Everyone forgets that the DPR initially claimed responsibility thinking it was a military target.

No they didnt.

>you tried to blame the crash of mh17 on Ukraine as well. Turned out you were just full of shit

Ukraine shot it down. If Russia had done it there would have been a court case long ago.

you are full of horse shit

on what court you retard?

>backed by actual videos and photos

Any timestamps on those videos and photos?

Any proof the Buk on them isnt Ukrainian or that they arent faked?

No, thought not. Just social media crap planted by Ukraine.

RT is a state news agency.
Any agency owned by a government is about as trustworthy as mysterious unlabeled meat in Africa, made by a name less Chinese company.

watch the video you German swine

>Gee I wonder who is behind this post.
It's me.

>you are full of horse shit

Its very simple, fucktard. If Novichok was a real nerve gas 8 times more powerful than VX it would be listed by the OPCW.

What does your retarded brain not understand about that?

At the time and location MH17 went down, the DPR posted something along the lines of "we just shot down a Ukrainian reconnaissance aircraft." Everything they said related to that was deleted when news of MH17 broke. The fact that this is ignored makes me think it's (((scrubbing the evidence)))

FUCK YOUUU YOU ARE NO GOOD STUPID DICK SUCK NO LIFE!!!

>Any timestamps on those videos and photos?

how about you going to fucking watch it?

>Any proof the Buk on them isnt Ukrainian or that they arent faked?

you can prove a negative

>No, thought not. Just social media crap planted by Ukraine.

i doubt the ukraine is smarter then the rest of the world...

>RT is a state news agency.
>Any agency owned by a government is about as trustworthy as mysterious unlabeled meat in Africa, made by a name less Chinese company.

Its as trustworthy as the BBC or US media companies funded by Democrats and arrms companies.

i just see a german noname citing data of a su-25 from Wikipedia

>Nikolai Glushkov
>main ally and close friend of Boris Berezovsky, a Jewish oligarch and Rothschild agent who stole billions of dollars and basically ruled all banking and politics in Russia from 1998-2000
>was deeply involved with the (((Rose Revolution))) and (((Orange Revolution)))

And nothing of value was lost.

But why would Russia decide to kill a spy, whom they had previously imprisoned and had ample opportunity to kill without anyone batting an eyelid , 6 years after sending him to the UK? Why would they do it before an election and world cup?

Either the Soros crowd killed him because he turned on them, failed at something or they didn't need him anymore, or it really was Russia. Either way he deserved it and the CIA does this kind of thing all the time.

Attached: 1520980914530.jpg (1400x1400, 630K)

>>Any timestamps on those videos and photos?
>how about you going to fucking watch it?
Ive fucking seen them all, no timestamps, blurry, no people visible.

So how come they won so many International awards you dumb cunt given by International News Agency.
"More than 50 countries were represented in the programs honored by the 2017 International Television & Film Awards.
RT was competing for the main prizes in more categories than a number of other major international channels, such as the BBC and CNN."

Fucking Ukrainians again, the jews of the Slavic race...

Jewkrainians

Attached: images-320.jpg (331x445, 25K)

you know shit, you know why?
because you are a British inbreed

Ukraine deserves nothing less than being turned into a international nuclear testing ground.

I FUCK U MOMS PUSSY IN THE ASS

Attached: 1519498527348.jpg (450x335, 25K)

Its very simple, fucktard. If Novichok was a real nerve gas 8 times more powerful than VX it would be listed by the OPCW.

What does your retarded brain not understand about that?

do you see this ?

Attached: German swines.jpg (600x768, 76K)

Attached: Ukrainian President Poroshenko the Pig..jpg (1928x676, 276K)

Or as I call him, Porkyshenko.

>Porkyshenko.
LOL

Whoever did it obviously wanted to make it look like it was Russia. Its like the black guy who burned the black church and wrote vote Trump on it.

>Whoever did it obviously wanted to make it look like it was Russia
UK is still jealous that Russia won FIFA 2018. LOL

Attached: RUSSIA 100 Days to go.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Who's behind this post?

Attached: 1520938064573-pol.jpg (900x900, 351K)

I'M

ID:ncemcv
Fucking Krauts.

On the other hand all this drama might only help Russia because large number of Russian millionaires and billionaires might return to Russia
taking money from English banks and transferring to Russian banks, especially that few weeks ago Putin announced amnesty for them if they return
to Russia with their billions of dollars.

Putin tries to get oligarchs to send $1 trillion home to Russia as threat of sanctions looms.
(Bloomberg) — President Vladimir Putin is using the threat of additional U.S. sanctions to encourage wealthy Russians to repatriate some of their overseas assets,
which exceed $1 trillion USD by one estimate.

Putin told lawmakers late Monday that a new capital amnesty program was needed “given the foreign restrictions,
which instead of lessening are now worsening,” according to a transcript posted on the Kremlin’s website.
This “should stimulate the return of capital to Russia,” the president said, without specifying how long the measure will last.

nationalpost.com/news/world/putin-tries-to-get-oligarchs-to-send-1-trillion-home-to-russia-as-threat-of-sanctions-looms

LMAO that Russia will win again, same as Russia benefited actually after the USA and EU applied economic sanctions on Russia for Crimea.

Attached: Blessed Russia.jpg (900x506, 227K)

Let me see that flag.

Attached: Ukraine_New improved Flag .jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I'd say that Theresa May's demands are unjustified.

>Theresa May's
she is full of pure evil

Attached: Theresa May.jpg (1024x633, 111K)

>a Russian chemist named Vil Mirzayanov
>Mirzayanov
>Russian

Seconded.

It is a provocation, and UK is most likely behind it. What for? Just watch and see what UK will do to Russia or its assets in the upcoming days.

Afaik, the chemical was produced in Uzbekistan during USSR. Of course, Russia didn't control Uzbekistan after 90s.

>At the time and location MH17 went down, the DPR posted something along the lines of "we just shot down a Ukrainian reconnaissance aircraft."

First of all, the message did not contain "we". Second, while the social media had a name "strelkov_info", it was not his account or had to do anything with rebels. In fact, it's not even some official account.

Пoшёл к чёpтy, пeтyх.

I think the Russians did it tbqh. I think they did it for two reasons. First, to send a message to agents in their ranks that the new cold war is real and they better think twice before switching teams. Second, it could've also been a test run to see how effective the method they used is and if a similar method could be used to target a more important person.

It seems pretty clear the nerve agent was somehow embedded in Yulia Skripal's belongings and she basically delivered it unaware anything was wrong. Apparently in a way that the primary place of contamination was Sergey Skripal's house in Salisbury. She had arrived on a flight from Moscow the day before they were found slumped on a bench, and a policeman ordered to check out Skripal's house became seriously ill. What the contaminated object was is anyone's guess, but probably something the investigation will reveal. I think it's safe to say it wasn't a food or drink item because that would've surely discapacitated the Skripals inside the house already.

Of course it could be a false flag. In any case there are many ways to arrange the contamination. Could've been after check-in in Moscow (if Russians), after landing at Heathrow (if false flag), or implanted by a Russian agent who had befriended Yulia in Russia maybe even years earlier and either gave her the contaminated item (as a gift) or contaminated something inside her baggage or switched an object.

That nerve agent was manufactured in Kazakhstan in the 90's you dimwitted retard.
It could have been a Ukrainian for all we know.

Not all chemical formulae reveal the chemical's structure. Nor does knowing the structure necessarily enable anyone to produce it.

FIFA IS MOST corrupt sport. AC OUTDOOR STADIUMS. U.S Failing to qualify will reduce tourism and EU pressures only add to its economic cost.

>you dimwitted retard
What a bizarrely unwarranted insult. I guess it just goes to show how uncivilized and retarded Amerimutts are.

I'm no expert on gassing ppl. So how did they know it was this specific gas? isn't there like gorillion cool gases out there and you need to test in labs for some time? Sounds like timetable was 0:00 someone got gassed! 0:05 it was Novichok exactly #therussiansdidit

Keep inviting those refugees Sven, and remember, Diversity is Strength.

Why does it feel, constantly, that our elites are not telling the whole truth? I'm prepared to believe Russia did this, but why isn't the protocol for this sort of thin being followed? Aren't you supposed to give 10 days, and then invite the accused to help with investigation? Why is that the UK government went straight to accusing? Why is it that they're saying it's novichok when apparently no one except the Russians knows what exactly novichok is?

Why does this feel just like Iraqi WMD's, Kuwati nurse rapes/baby murder and Gadaffi genocide stuff all over again? Why does it feel like we're not being told the whole story?

There's state news in UK, Germany, Netherlands, probably in every European country. It doesn't matter if on paper they are independent, and it doesn't matter that the source of their budget comes directly from people (which are forced to pay for it) rather than from their taxes. The end result is the same.

But even if it was Novichok, it doesn't prove that Russia is behind it.
Like I said, if UK did it as casus belli for a long range of sanctions and other hostile actions towards Russia, it would be like a killer investigating his own crime.

Well we do deal with people that think "donbass rebels use AK-47 meaning russians provided them, AK is russian design after all" honestly.

>memeflag
I wonder who is behind this post, Oleksander.

By Ukraine do you mean Russia?

Novichok; isn't that a diy nerve gas that was developed to be made from over the counter chemicals.

It says on Reuters that it can be made using chemicals that aren't banned. But it also says on Reuters that nobody knows what it's made of?

Russia's signaling hard. Not only is this targeted to deter turncoats and sympathizers, it's also a signal to the West that they can hurt them when and where they want to via their intelligence network.

If the West doesn't open dialogues again then it gets worse from here.

Nooo it is a very complicated and expensive gas, plz buy! beware of cheap fakes! only real novichok from official providers!

>rashka dindu
>it's all ukraines fault
Nork missile scenario all over again, huh? Choke on it, pidorashka.

>also says on Reuters that nobody knows what it's made of?
The gas inventor moved to USA in 1990s. Probably forgot everything just like those japs from unit731, pure coincidence.

>Ukraine has capacity to produce this gas "Novichok" and did it in the past

Nice try Russian cuck. Ukraine lacks such capacity and never had it.

>Russia is literally the second most influencial military trade-partner with NK, China being number one.Fuck off, Kremlinbot. At least show flag.

Russia is North Korea's number one trading partner currently.

This type of engine was produced in Ukraine in soviet times but Russia could easily give them the same type.

Why? Because you just made it up Putin bot.

>as Russia benefited actually after the USA and EU applied economic sanctions
weEew

Clever strategy.

Provoke the west into imposing negative trade barriers onto themselves.

>And your German pilot-investigator proved it 100% that it was Ukrainian military jet that shot down MH-17.

Hoo boy here we go. Kicking denial up to 11. Also, show your flag, kremlebot.

>Links an RT link to prove RT is not a shill.
But to be fair, RT rarely outright lies. Its just really good at selecting propaganda.

>might return to Russia
There were 2 amnesty's over the last 4 years and not even 10% of officially declared losses were returned.

Stop embarrassing yourself shill.

Gas the bongs

Attached: Sb1.jpg (720x976, 57K)