Tokyo Ghoul Re: Ch 131

How the fuck did this nigga get her pregnant, on the first nut, how potent is this mans dick batter.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3BOOJ
imgur.com/a/rcAnj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they obviously kept fucking like rabbits offscreen

>first nut
It was probably from the 200th nut

Is this supposed to be a serious question?

The 19 tarot implied that he got her pregnant during their first time.

Its a manga
I dont want to sound rude but are you new here?
stop making a thread every fucking chapter you read, if you are catching up fucking wait for the friday 147 waiting thread and ask there
Answering to your question, as I said its a manga, and talker(talker is touka, wont explain why we call her talker here no) is the most popular chapter in nipland, and ishida wanted to make her relevant somehow, so she make her bear mc devilspawn and start a baby drama arc.
And you get to see his dick and its a typical japanese short chubby dick

Don't underestimate celibates. Their virility and potency is way higher than a jack off, or a man whore. They're practically 16 year olds.

>short chubby dick
more like a thick, long monster neck

touka is a lucky girl

chapter 145 with digital scans

imgur.com/a/3BOOJ

Beautiful panel

>bottles of coke.looks unopened
degenerate
>that figure display of what seems like a silent hill character.
hmmm

they did it more than one

Why are these new chapters so short? Because they're 90% drawings with minimal dialogue?
Can't say I'm a fans since I have no fucking clue how this is even possible. There's not part 3 anons. This shitshow is ending with RE.

Last chapter had plenty of signficant dialogue with Furuta and Ui.

Don't forget you're reading it chapter by chapter, it would not disturb you so much in manga format.

There's a lot of double page spreads eating up the page count. The lack of dialogue is presumably to keep you as disoriented as Kaneki must be right now.

I thought tokyo ghoul was for intelligent people, but op proves otherwise?

If anything it proves the statement true, as OP can't keep up with it.

Yooo

Some say, that Vancouver did it for him.

YJ changed their reader, so thanks for the rip, my man.

>demon horns now
first it was centipede,frankenstien, then dragon, and now this?

Funny how Touka's bra looks like a fetus in the bottom left panel.

A black goat's horns.

haha funny
NO

>There's not part 3
Pleb.

Good job user

yeah, got revealed in volume 14 filtration of 145
What a chapter
imgur.com/a/rcAnj

how long are you gonna push this shit?

>waaa I cant have fun
Kys autists

How long are you going to keep being triggered by Vancouver posters? In all the threads I visit there's still normal discussion going on, it's not like they ruin the threads.

The edit in question was also pretty good, I have to admit.

Vancouver needs to stop spreading his superior genes and put an end to Kaneki already.

tg:re looks pure kino now, picked up again after droping it around clown vs eto.

drop dead samefag autist

Sure mr autist, now please delete yourself. This is your last (you)

name a character who is better than touka

Eto vs furuta and kaneki vs juuzou are best fights period

Urie eto hide marude shirazu takizawa ui hirako
And many more

Wew

It's easy to remove a (you) for a screencap
I do it all the time to falseflag

Then you should know how pointless it is to call other people out on samefagging.
Reminder that shitposting is bannable.

The entire set up of Tokyo Ghoul and Re was just to establish the backstory for Ishidia's dream kaiju manga. You can honestly just feel how much he loves the story again, now that it's finally getting to what it's been building up to for so long.

Kaneki's kakuja looked much smaller in 146

Nah ishida liked it better when it was just furuta doing meme faces every chapter

Other user in question here. Seems odd that the only rebuttal he had to my comment was to call me a samefag.

Oops, wrong pic

Aaaaaa?aaaa?a???aaaa??aaaaaaaaa? Touka mommy please hit me more

who dosn't want to fuck Touka.

I won't

>admits he is a shitposter
>thinks I am as autist as him to try to edit a fucking phone screencap
Bravo

I hope theres not a part 3 I want this shit to end already.

You can always just stop reading, can you not?

Not him but
>stop reading a thing you have been reading for 3 years and that only takes 5 minutes per week
Please leddit

Not the same user, but it triggers me too much, for fuck sake, wtf do you jump straight to leddit meme. That cancer is infinitely plaguing this board and you keep spreading it.

Considering he seems to not be enjoying himself, and if it's only taking 5 minutes he's speedreading and not absorbing any of the content whatsoever, then doing literally anything else with that time (even nothing) would be a better use of his time.
>it only takes x amount of time out of my week so I'm going to keep throwing away x amount of time even though I hate it
Dumbass argument.
Especially because he still comes to the threads to complain about it. If you're going to practice dumb shit, keep it to yourself.

Also the leddit meme is literally the biggest reddit indicator a person can drop.

She's young. Younger a girl is the more fertile. Not joking. They're born with all the eggs they will have and don't make more.

Unless you're 30+ you don't have to pour gallons of sperm into your vag to get pregnant.

Good job Ishida.

01.Kingdom #48 (439,596)
02. Tokyo Ghoul:re #13 (350,371)

Both Volumes were released on October 19th. Kaneki getting offpaneled seems to be a big mistake.

Found the speedreader.

crushed nuts

> minutes for 16 pages
>speedreading
Kek
At least in my case I dont go full autism like chibi who takes 30 minutes to "analyze" while getting shit and I read the chapter in 2/3 minutes and maybe reread if I want again so 6 minutes in total
To be fair being when the spoilers are dropping and watching the scans before chapter gets translated helps a lot probably to read it faster
And for me, I am gonna stick to this series to its bitter end, after tsukiyama raid ended it went downfall and 24 ward arc was probably the shittiest arc of tokyo ghoul, this dragon shit is neither good or bad, it has been pretty kino though but nothing really happened besides dragon rampage and it has been only 3 chapters of it, so I wont get my hopes up to get them crushed by ishida hackery later

>speedreading
>e-celeb shit
The two prime sins of Tokyo Ghoul shitposters. Good job.

Its literally the worst rated volume of tokyo ghoul in amazon japan, that tells many things
>24 ward was probably the shittiest arc in tokyo ghoul
Same for me, the talker in danger bullshit every fucking chapter with 1000 last minute saves, none of them are aware shit, ayato sent into the void, cuckneki being eternally retarded, the talker wankfest by hinami specially, ishida selfinsert as furuta and knowing everything everyone is gonna do.
It was truly the magnum opus of hackery
I think even if you get your hopes up for this dragon arc (and the end of re probably) even if its shit it wont surpass 24 ward shit

>serious reply and posts his though
>shitposting
Epik

You are banned. just

First week sales have always fluctuated like crazy in this series. Volume 10 had 302,287 while Volume 12 had 408,322 (which was also beaten by Kingdom that had 487,871 sales).

These sales don't really say how shit the story has become.

Jesus TG is tanking because of ishidas "brilliant trolling and foreshadowing". What the hell man this was supposed to be the next big manga. Fuck.

>second place ranking
>fluctuations well within expectations of the series
>tanking
Not really.

Check ratings of the volumes in amazon japan and some volume reviews even if it sells like hotcakes thanks to fandom (waifufags thanks to talker, retarded fujos thanks to hide coming back) even non retarded nips are starting to judge the story

Kek
It was fucking time

Can't wait for some ghouls and humans in tokyo to fight and beat dragon together so the entire world can be peaceful

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa VANCOUVER! Mother!! Im soo fucked up inside!!
(LOL)

I guess even the nips got tired of the saving talker bullshit

Most of those reviews are basically people bashing Ishida for insulting the intelligence of the fans.

They even mentioned the Urie stuff was much enjoyable, ouch.

talkers extremely popular with nips, actually.

They are mad that Kaneki got offpaneled, its probably one of the most idiotic moments in Seinen.

I was mad about that at first, but im kinda glad now that we skipped that fight to move on to more interesting things. Like do can do without the chapter of the fight and the suzuya wanking that we would have gotten otherwise.

Agreed. The problem is that a lot of shounenbabies read Tokyo Ghoul.

The talkerfats dont bother reviewing amazon pages though

Basically what we have been saying

But the problem of this arc being so shitty was not cuckneki offscreening, it was this shit these anons pointed out

You say that as if it's objective, but most people are mad about Kaneki's offpanel'ing.

Not him but some people complaining about a fight being offscreened arguably because they want to see the fight doesnt justify the entire arc itself being the shittiest arc tg had not counting urie side, which was the only decent part

Surving a fight againt the strongest character in the series unharmed, falling into a trap then getting saved by a major antagonist who changed her moral compass and then taking on not one, but TWO special class investigators who praised her combat prowress was the BS that made me stop considering Touka my favorite character. After this bullshit where everyone in Goat sacrificed themselves for her only to have her husband go against the principles of their organization for her sake, I can't wait for her to get BTFO.

Kaneki never really cared about ghouls and humans getting along. GOAT was all about protection for those he cared about from the start.

try reading it again, specifically his talk with amon and Nishiki.

>kaneki never cared about humans and ghouls getting along
Reread og tokyo ghoul

That is the new kaneki character, cuckneki is an different character every fucking 50 chapters or so. In og part 1 he actually wished for cohexistence, sadly ishida and you both forgot about it

He's a liar, hypocrite, and an unreliable narrator for most of the series. He said he's not a murdering monster "like you" when talking to Touka.

now look where we are.

He literally straight up tells amon about his goals. He answers something like "I don't care about the people I can't see. I care about the people closest to me, and it just so happens they are ghouls"

>Reread og tokyo ghoul
And what, ignore all of the newer content which expanded on and invalidated the misinformation we were originally given by Kaneki?

>he is a liar and a hypocrite
Good point, and what tells you he still isnt. Sadly we at least have blobneki, edgyneki and depressedneki when talker dies (peacefully from hamburgers of course in her bedroom while getting praised for being a goddess of course)before getting final personality AT LEAST
seriously kaneki development has become stale to the point I actually wouldnt give a shit if he dies at the end of this arc
Thats my opinion though

I feel like kaneki should have just come full circle after getting his memories back because of the revelstion at the end of pt 1 he had. Instead of making these constsnt changes. What ishida is doing with kaneki is what like fucking dbz does, just throws pointless new forms at you

>He isn't hyped for Gohan Blanco
shiggy diggy