Are Faggots Provoking God?

In Genesis God floods the earth to cleanse it of evil. When Noah emerges from the ark God puts the rainbow in the sky as a reminder to never flood the earth again.

Do faggots wave this flag around to provoke God into flooding the earth which is, once again, filled with depravity?

Attached: images-128.jpg (384x384, 15K)

Yes.

If you believe the flood happened you are actually retarded.

Gay man here.. Umm I don't think putting my cock in my boyfriend's ass is annoying the great dude in the sky. We do it behind closed doors, and it's no one's business but ours.

This

I'm pretty sure it's the same evil that was the cause of the first flood.

He sees all. all knowing.

Flood stories are a universal part of human mythology. Even Native American tribes speak of it. The oldest known myth; The Epic of Gilgamesh contains a flood story which was the precursor to the later Genesis one. Even the Chinese have flood mythology.

Don't believe me???

Look it up.

Wonder who's retarded now?

God is ALL of us.

Attached: AllofUs_YAHWEH_1400_bg_rainbow.png (1400x1400, 477K)

God created faggots.

Attached: AllahUs_1400_bg_trans_rainbow.png (1400x1400, 45K)

You.

That proves nothing. Almost every culture has drsgon myths too.

No faggot, you people are VERY open about it.
You force it onto children in the classroom.
You display your depravity in public parades.
You put it all over the mass media.
You sue people for thought crimes.

You do everything you can to normalize ur disgusting defects.

Yes. Hence also the explicit term "gay PRIDE", to extra offend God. His wrath will come soon, it will be fire from the skies this time

I wish they were provoking god. I wish god would show himself and smite the soddomites.

Shitty life choices,are your fault, not God's.

What it proves is a common origin, most likely because it actually happened.

As a general rule, people are not in the habit of maliciously lying when writing their most sacred religious texts. Except jews of course.

It was much worse then than it is today. Fallen angels raping humans and shit

You are thee retard here. There are fucking whale sdkeletons in the sahara desert. Over2000 flood stories all over the world, 250 identical to the biblical one

Chinese flood story has Niwah and his family surviving.

The guy ur responding to is likely an atheist; he's having a bad day coz one of his icons died today--some bundle of nerves in a wheelchair.

They all seem to assume all of humanities ancestors were dumb liars while his little esoteric cult of atheism holds all keys to the universe.

Faggots who fly a rainbow flag should be required to paint a turd in the center. They're trying to paint over their nastiness with Gods promise, sick bastards.

Hey, less of the 'you people', if we're going to generalise then you people are a bunch of sadistic degenerates with tiny balls who lost the war to a horde of conscripts and killed Rommel.

And he probably really believes as asshole is a sexual organ.

God’s gay

Attached: C4E520DB-CBB8-4384-8C96-3EC873C89BEB.jpg (3727x2362, 930K)

I'd worry more about acquiring a butter knife, legally of course, to butter ur morning muffins britcuck.

Homosexual lifestyle results in an early grave. Are you sure He isn't smiting them?

Go back to whining about your 6 gorillion.

You don't get enough AZT, please increase your dose immediately.