Buyfag Thread

It's time

Other urls found in this thread:

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-27013
bandainamcoentstore.com/product/461518/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-phantom-edition-playstation-4?v=saofbpe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>explain to family
>"hey, at least it's not a loli"

Hey user, here's your package

Does this count as a dick buy or as a dick buy?

Your DEEP

DARK

FANTASY

Just when I say I'm going to cut back on figures this shit comes out of fucking nowhere and releases the month of my birthday.

Great, now I'm running out of time to figure out both how to get my hands on one of those, and where in my moderately-sized apartment I can hide lewd figures.

I can see that Rocketboy making a color variant in the future

I feel the need to buy these comfy smug tits. Tell me why I shouldn't.

Good morning buyfags

me oh my I have enjoyed that yes boy.

Enjoy your eternal ban you sick filth.

Morning Chino, my cute wife.

I really want the tapestry on the right, but it sold out immediately. Hopefully it'll get a re-release at some point.

it's your money, user. You're allowed to waste it on everything you want to waste it on.

It's this from Oda Non sensei?
It's there a pic of the artwork where it's based from?

>policewoman
>thick thighs
>that smirk

Only thing I'm not terribly fond of is the alternate body. I'd want to just replace with the nude top still standing. Hope that's a possibility.

Thanks, artworks looks realli nice

cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-27013
;_;

boys
next
door

is this a separate figure or part of a set or something?

Statistically you should expect to pay an additional 25% of the costs of the item as shipping expense if shipping to US.

Of course my method is not completely accurate, I divide the total shipping fee across all of the items for the order. I also bundled all of the books I purchased into one packet. I am working on a rate of 0.0088 Dollars per Yen

do it, unless you're chicken user.

Some lewd figures do come with an alternate body, like the Ban one has the dick.

Amico emailed me:
> Estimated weight: 5.6kg
> 10k shipping to North America

Guess I don't need her

This defense has worked perfectly for me.

They appear to be either fake or weightless and the face doesn't sit well with me, but if that's your bag you should go for it. They don't even seem to be obviously welded.

why is she so FAT?

That's not smug, retard.

She eats to much candy

Finally putting together my Megumine nendo but realized I don't have the casting piece.
Was that piece an exclusive?

Perhaps they meant snug.

No. Do a better job looking in the box.

pretty standard pricing for western sites

Can I ask what you guys do with these? Like do you fap to them?

I can't imagine much use them if you're not a collector.

dont feel sad theres tons of other figures to collect in the meantime

I don't collect lewd figures but I imagine it's the same reason anyone collects figures

Eye-Candy

It's not in the box itself, nor is it in the plastic container.
I don't know what the hell happened to it then.

told you
the same goes to GSC's stars bless you sakura. They're just not worth it after shipping

some do. most people simply display them as decorations for their room. others take pictures of them doing somefunny or cute poses and post them online. no differet than collecting baseball cards really

Yes, it's called hotgluing and everybody does it here, but only 20% admits it.

your dog ate it

Keep looking. It is a common issue. Flat against the back of the inside of the box.

Where's the spoiler, Harry?

It's fine, he's wearing a glove.

Ah! Thank you user. Didn't even think that that piece of cardboard was removable.

behind

I'm terrible

What order are you guys looking forward to the most?

Can't wait for Jeanne though I'm not looking to forward to the shipping.

Well first time I use registered SAL and the first month of waiting just went by, I think I realized I should stick with EMS.

I want the Megumin daki and I really don't know how I will explain it.

Just because it's got a condom on doesn't not make it a dick, user.

Expecting 10k shipping

>over sized uncropped screenshot

simple: don't explain at all. Why should you be forced to justify your actions?

Should I increase my bootlegs collection?

Really? How big is it? Not really into FAGs which is what I think that is.

> Gertrud
> FAG
Nigga wat

When is she gonna get a figure? Surely after the 2 already announced right? right? right+!?!?!?

Not sure how I feel about the casting being there yet, but again thank you.

In the short term the Nemu Manaka scale, though i'm also really looking forward to that same Jeanne though it is still a bit out. In the long run though this Russian beauty.

This. The fact that I can't make it look like the promos is already breaking my heart.

Don't really know what she's from. Just taking a guess.

>FAG
>No joints
Even at a wild guess that was dumb. Remember to lurk two years before posting!

I know they say she's going to be big and I'm there with you expecting 10k. Just curious if the gun is going to be one piece. If the barrel detached I can't see it being that big. You'd think with how they fit two torsos in some of them they can fit all three guns in a box not too much bigger than the others.

The early GSC convention prices were okay, but then GSC stopped personally attending and instead used a re-distributor and now the prices are even higher

How old are FAGs again? Are they even 2 years old? Just asking autist-kun.

Holy shit is that Ban?

FAGs are almost two years old as a line but Strike Witches is almost ten. Both have gotten recent discussion in these threads. More to the point though, I was berating you for guessing an item in a completely different category that should've been easily recognizable as such. I know you can do better.

bandainamcoentstore.com/product/461518/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-phantom-edition-playstation-4?v=saofbpe
whops copping? 1000 figures per console

No, it's a character they designed.

Nobody with taste.

Fig noob here (I mostly have nendoroid and dollfie dream)

I preordered this, did I make a mistake

depends - Do you want it?

Yea you did, look at it. It isn't best dad.

I so wanted it to be good but that arm weld and how small it is killed it for me. The other fig with Mitty in it seems like it will be much better as long as freeing can produce it with quality.

Nope

Nnaa, you're alright.

We'll get him doing his scientific triumph pose, right?

they look like prize figures so no.
man i really like this one but i feel like it's going to be really small. Too small for me.

isn't a small character suposed to be small?

the most gorgeous figure ive seen to date

Is there any indication that they will release a tanned blonde version of this figure in the future?

These 3, although if the others get delayed (besides Rei), it's gonna be murder on my wallet.

Dumn question. Amimi fuck you call it seems to have lower and sometimes really low prices compared to others.

Whats the catch? Hidden cost of shipping? Bootlegs? Lack of consumer protection and its abuse? Guide doesnt list these but there must be something

That is (not) Rei.

Yea sure, was mostly wondering if any more fig-oriented persons had an opinion on whether it'll likely have good quality and so on

Love the character and love the look of the fig, too - I just hope the colors will look more or like less the pictures.

>delayed 4 months

AmiAmi is the most common shop for buyfagging and they aren't even the cheapest a lot of the time.

Thank god I'm not the only one

They're a Chinese bootleg site.

Then your question is stupid. If you want it and your ordered it, you did no mistake(Unless you're poor and can't actually afford it)

They are the largest site for merch and probally can get discounts from manufacturers. They also don't undervalue which if you live in a palce with import taxes can make things more expensive.

They're decoration. Same as any other figure, be it a sculpture or a PVC statue. Generally bought by people who like how they look.

Depends, do you think it's a scale?

good. will be cheaper after the holidays

no?

it is the size of my dick