Report in for your country

How many years does your country has until you become the minority?

Attached: SWEDEMALIAN-COPING-MECHANISMS.jpg (933x885, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
archive.is/FQDTV
archive.is/2TWjf
quora.com/Why-were-Nagasaki-and-Hiroshima-habitable-after-1945-and-Chernobyl-not-after-their-meltdowns-Whats-the-difference
gefira.org/en/2017/06/05/cerberus-2-0-predicts-the-disappearance-of-the-dutch-population/
archive.org/details/Sampson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30 earliest
atleast in 50 years
Expulsion of non-whites or genocide is literally the only thing that could prevent it at this point.

i live in south texas its happening here already

I'm already there in Sydney. The CBD has the same racial composition as Singapore these days.

For Australia in general, probably

>30 earliest
>atleast in 50 years
How long until you cannot win elections for native German interests with German votes alone, through democracy?

By law, never, unless lefties delet it

A lot of time all the niggers die in car crashes lol

Zero

Judging by the attitude in krautpol, they've already passed that point

Assuming all germans vote and they would vote all for one party, 50 years id say.
Whats kinda funny right now is that many immigrants vote for the right partys because they know what kinda subhumans their countrymen and niggers are and how the degeneracy annoys them aswell.

Children below the age of 6 are already 56% with migrant background. So I suppose not much longer than 20 years.

>Expulsion of non-whites or genocide is literally the only thing that could prevent it at this point.
Everyone is aware we're sitting on a time bomb, but no one is talking about a revolution. Will anyone pre-empt the problem, or do you think we'll all just wait until Sharia law is declared?

>When you vote to deport yourself just so , Allah willing, Hans may be punished for his degeneracy
Master race my ass

Not in my lifetime, if ever

Corpus Christi TX already feels like Mexico. Has for the last 20 years. I have noticed more and mudslimes recently.

>guck an mich
>ich bin die 56% jetzt

Attached: 1510364717226.jpg (250x245, 17K)

that's where i am basically violent crime / gangs seem to be a lot more frequent

I was always a minority. There aren't a lot of people like me in this world.

that's not funny Hans

Attached: turkroach_truth.jpg (646x854, 234K)

0, because my country is economic shithole and sandniggers and niggers all go to germanistan and Hans welcomes them all by heart.

I think the better question is how many years until we exterminate the Jews worldwide?

What's the point?

The reason this place is in the mess it's in is because of dumb fucking whites and their boomer parents who wanted this shit.

I'll just leave to somewhere that isn't trying to destroy itself as soon as I have the money and skills to make a better life for myself elsewhere. I'll leave the revolution for the morons who think that somehow you can save this place from its fate.

Ahh, so you have adopted Poland's strategy I see.

Found the jew.

>What's the point?
Why survive at this point?
>The reason this place is in the mess it's in is because of dumb fucking whites
One bad generation should make you euthanize your whole civilization. I've heard of neurotic perfectionism, but that's going too far.

Attached: 048d605d6fb57dee054b03a586895bbbf2362323eb67be2bf593124b921b900b.jpg (736x935, 224K)

lol @ gook retard OP. Don't you eat cats over there in anime land?

And where do you think you can go where you won't be subjected to the policies and degeneracy of the international Jewry?

Lol, no. I just meant not a brainwashed moron.

>I'll just leave to somewhere that isn't trying to destroy itself
White flight is not an option. Where will you run, China?
> as soon as I have the money and skills
When do you plan to have them, before or after next global recession or world war?

>Don't you eat cats over there in anime land?
No. And it's Nip, not a gook. We don't eat cats.

Attached: kitty arms.gif (400x290, 1.99M)

I’m white in Vietnam. So like 1/1000 or 10000 or something. It’s fine.

Don't mind that ignorant non-sushi eating fuckwit.

Sincerely curious to see said law. How can Israel be so based.

Strop sending Japanese exchange students here.. we have no more noodles!

>I'm white in Vietnam.
How's it feel to be in the 99th percentile of penis size?

After we glass you the cockroaches will be the majority.

Most people here want multicult. That's why anti-immigration parties aren't winning landslide victories.

The only choice I'm making is to run away from overpopulation, anti-white male hate and the rest of the shit that any white male in the west complains about.

The Slav world isn't perfect but it probably has a good hundred years before it catches up to the west as far as pissing their race down the toilet for some utopian ideal goes.

I'm pretty much there already. I'm planning on making the jump once my current job winds up which will definitely happen within the next year.

How clueless are you mr Somali? Japan has crazy adoration for cats.

How many years until you turn extinct ?

Yeah it's actually really funny. I used to really make fun of burgers and post mutt-memes but now I take personal offense aswell. Although those 47% are about half people from other European countries (mostly balkan niggers)

>Most people here want multi-cult
I think they just want some people experienced with combat so you guys don't lose the country to the kangaroos.

Poland is actually my new favorite country. Their based anti-Semitism gives me hope.

>After we glass Israel
...about that...

>The only choice I'm making is to run away
That was an option your grandparents and parents had. It won't be a real option in your lifetime:
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E

Attached: samson_option.png (960x540, 873K)

You as in Native Dutch? 2095
Will take longer if we count all whites

Sauce?

You got me, I don't actually believe nukes are real and I think the Kikes are impotent fucks who wouldn't have the balls even if they were real.

>Native Dutch? 2095
Sooner. Much sooner. 2060

archive.is/FQDTV
archive.is/2TWjf

Attached: file.png (809x443, 646K)

Neger

>2095
Topkek, more like 2040

I couldn't watch the whole of it. After they showed the definition of genocide I couldn't take it anymore.

Mohamed has desires too and white bitches don't wanna fuck him cuz he's an ugly nigger. What he should do? Only one option left.

>I don't actually believe nukes are real
Why?

>nukes are not real

Attached: 1517926376125.png (800x729, 48K)

Rape

Trust me, nukes are real. Also, Earth is round.

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

You should setup a Sex doll tax to buy the ugly niggers sex dolls.

the swedes are doing more to save their country than you when you watch your gay little anime which indoctrinates you into submission to females you little gook cuck

Attached: 1521021852384.webm (762x414, 1.73M)

(((Einstein))) and (((Oppenheimer)))

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed. There were flowers growing two weeks later and there were never any signs of radiation.

>weebmutt

Attached: 1519327342830.png (650x369, 303K)

Feels good living in a shithole not even muslims want to migrate to.
Albanians are a problem though, as long as NATO protects them.

Attached: 1363470692201.png (967x807, 874K)

Oh wow I believe you now. Lmfao. Sorry, no.

When the Muslims take over, at least we'll be legally allowed to beat the shit out of the women who gave them power.

>the swedish goverment is no longer collecting sensitive statistical data

jesus thats fucking scary, you have to get out of there or else sweden is going to be full on chaos

>the swedes are doing more to save their country than you
Save my country from what? We don't import permanent non-Japanese like that.
> when you watch your gay little anime
He says on an anime watching website
>gook
Nip.

>(((Einstein))) and (((Oppenheimer)))
Oppeheimer not a Jew. Einstein was a fraud, but German and American scientists did most of the work to split the atom, not Einstein. That's popular myth.
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed.
Yes. They were also atomic bombed.
>There were flowers growing two weeks later
So, some plants are more resistant to radiation that others. Some life can't even handle solar radiation. There are differences in nature.
>and there were never any signs of radiation.
There were, but the amount of radioactive material in bombs was tiny. It drops fast in a few decades. They explain it here:
quora.com/Why-were-Nagasaki-and-Hiroshima-habitable-after-1945-and-Chernobyl-not-after-their-meltdowns-Whats-the-difference

Attached: file.png (1403x936, 1.46M)

The Sampson option isn't fucking Nuclear ICBMs. The US would never allow it, and if it were true, it would be exposed in a minute. It is nuclear weapons, but smaller, regional nuclear weapons, to use as a last resort against the Arab countries around us.

I have read that myself and it says we will become a minority in 2095
>gefira.org/en/2017/06/05/cerberus-2-0-predicts-the-disappearance-of-the-dutch-population/
>In 2060 50% of the growth in the Netherlands will be non-Western newborns (orange) and immigrants (red), and around 2070 50% of all newborns (orange) are non-native Dutch. From there it takes a further 25 years before the natives are a minority.
Pic related is official statistics. Total number of native Dutch in yellow, total number of people with a migration background in orange.

See above

Attached: 2354432.jpg (1076x501, 90K)

>if it were true, it would be exposed in a minute
It already has been. Neocon Jews have bragged about it, so its fairly common knowledge by now.

archive.org/details/Sampson_Option

Attached: file.png (308x475, 215K)

It feels good living in a hostile shithole.

Russia forever.

I don't that will happen in my lifetime we are to poor for that

Attached: 1520111822138m.jpg (578x1024, 81K)

You do understand what it being said in that line is that 2060 is the "point of no return", meaning you're a minority at that point because it can't be reversed. You aren't fully a minority until later, assuming that the rate doesn't increase as you shrink in numbers and leftist/muslim political elements don't ACCELERATE that process. You're splitting hairs talking about 2095, by 2060 you're dead men walking.

>The US would never allow it.
Like the US isnt Israel's attack mutt?

>believing in (((statistics)))

>I say we will become a minority in 2095
>You post a pic
>I say that the study says we will become a minority in 2095
>"Hurr duur but 2060 is your piont of not return"
My point still stands, since OP and I were talking about the moment we become a minority

Jewish tricks. Nukes aren't real.

>"Statistics are bad when they prove me wrong"

those numbers include other europeans that are just living there for work

>Georgians
>white

Take a camera to Chernobyl's reactor and film a livestream with a Geiger counter in the shot, about how nukes aren't real, you'll become world famous.

Attached: 171120-chernobyl-accident-nuclear-plant-01.jpg (2000x1611, 579K)

>those numbers include other europeans that are just living there for work
People with a migration background you mean? No they are only counted when they have Dutch citizenship

JÜDEN!!!!

Attached: 1520759155891.jpg (490x437, 111K)

There were people who never left Chernobyl and still live there today.

Do you think Geiger counters are part of the conspiracy to convince you that radioactive material exists? Do you think they're all remote controlled, to make it look like there's radiation in the world?

30-40 years give or take, but i'll probably be dead by then

we are 49%

You proved absolutely nothing. Firstly, this is just an estimation, if they speed it up (which I believe they will) you will ve replaced much faster. Secondly, those (((statistics))) almost never include illegals, and there are a great bunch of those, especially denied refugees.

(((Einstein))) (((Oppenheimer))) (((Geiger)))

See a pattern?

Edward Leedskalnin said that "radioactive" material is simply highly charged magnetized material that could be found along the magnetic current between the Earth's poles.

>You proved absolutely nothing. Firstly, this is just an estimation, if they speed it up (which I believe they will) you will ve replaced much faster.
Yes it's an estimation. But just assuming they will "speed it up" is ridiculous. When the Greens here wanted to take in 25,000 refugees per year every other party said no. Dutch are not really fond of diversity compared to other countries in Western Europe (pic related)
>Secondly, those (((statistics))) almost never include illegals, and there are a great bunch of those, especially denied refugees.
There are illegals but they are kicked out off the country when found. It's somewhat of a problem but they can't vote and stuff so it's a problem that can be dealt with

Attached: 2344334.jpg (410x435, 47K)

Never

>(((Geiger)))
Geiger wasn't Jewish, you mong. Geiger was sympathetic to the Nazis and signed Heisenberg's letter against "Jewish science".
>See a pattern?
Yeah, you're not very careful about blindly listening and believing dumb shit you hear on the internet.
>Edward Leedskalnin
Who?
>weirdo who built the Coral Castle in Florida
kys, you're the kind of "crackpot antisemite" Goebbels used to warn about not being associated with, because you discredit the movement.

Attached: file.png (2420x1508, 2.04M)

Oh great so it's going to be 24000 a year instead. Praise kek amirite?

To put that in perspective; that'd be 2.4 million per century; assuming they don't breed like rabbits, which they do. So you can add another zero to that easily.

So that flux of rapefugees alone suffices to displace native Dutch in a historical blip. That not counting our current stock of sandnogs, or legal migration.

In other words; go gas yourself Merkel

Geiger is an Ashkenazi Jewish surname.

Nothing you said is news to me.
Kys for waisting my time

Also look at the definition of radiation. The emission of energy as electromagnetic waves. Ie... Highly charged magnetized material. Ie. A really expensive way to boil water.

Never. The drop bears and truck sized crocodiles will kill the outsiders.

bisaya tribe

Sounds reasonable. I don't think that it will ever get to that point, in no European country. Revolution is imminent.

Never, unless the we became rich.

15?

about till the end of times

why would a muslim be la creature if they have no hispanic heritage?