Why aren't you dating a farm girl Sup Forums? They are hardworking, loyal, loving, dependable, and republican...

Why aren't you dating a farm girl Sup Forums? They are hardworking, loyal, loving, dependable, and republican. IE the perfect woman.

Attached: 8ae1b43d7a9ba9f8865938b724089b73--senior-sessions-photo-sessions.jpg (511x720, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women avoid me like dog shit

These are rare, or maybe I just live in the tri state area, and not an option

they’re also fucking retarded.
>dip is disgusting
>”luh me sum kuntry boiz”
>muddin
>Luke Bryan has mah hart
In VA/NC at least they’re all fucking cookie-cutters who dress the same and act the same and have zero personality, but still expect to be put on a pedestal.

Attached: 01478DF9-9F6E-4B82-926A-B7EF7EFE54C9.jpg (720x641, 58K)

>tfw a qt farm girl in boots and a dress has always been my dream
>tfw I love my gf but she'll never be this

Attached: taylor-swift_country.jpg (640x777, 83K)

>In VA/NC at least they’re all fucking cookie-cutters who dress the same and act the same and have zero personality, but still expect to be put on a pedestal.
Those aren't real farm girls. Those are thots pretending to be a country girl. I'm talking grew up on a farm, woke up at the ass crack of dawn to tend to the farm, and did it for the majority of the day. My current girlfriend grew up on a dairy farm and has been the best gf I've ever had.

My uncle married a farmgirl 15 years his junior

Harvard educated with a PhD in astrophysics I should add. The farmgirl not my uncle.

My girl is 4 years older than me and is a physicians assistant. Farm girls are the best

Bullshit

No woman is any of those things

what is so special about farm girls?

Attached: country_girl.jpg (585x794, 70K)

Because there are very few farms around me.

Farm girls don’t look like that. Most of them are usually chubby.

They’re about 42% white, just like their country. In the Civil War and Reconstruction millions of white girls had liasions with black men. The whole countryside is as African as Chicongo now.

I do. We both grew up and live in a small village. We got sheep, goats, cows and chickens.

I know. A man can dream though.

Attached: 636156919698766994-199297490_country tswift.jpg (900x1200, 785K)

It used to be most country girls were racist as fuck. Now, while many still are, even the country guys dress like niggers and listen to rap, and many of the country girls have fallen suit. However, there are country girls who are still "white use only" and will beg you to fuck them when they give you a ride. Or who will suck your dick for an hour then let you fuck them in the ass.

>implying chubby is a bad thing
Get a load of this low test faggot.

They really are but you better be ready to be 100% man or they will not be interested.

Id get a farm girl if I had a farm

I relocated to a rural farming country and my town is about as american as it gets, and 99.9% white. I haven't seen a non white person in weeks. Crime is literally non existent, you can leave everything unlocked and everyone is friendly and polite.

Dude you don't need one. Girls from Solanco and Peachbottom will let you do whatever you want to them, ask you to choke them, f them in the a in their car, etc. You just have to not be black.

>implying I haven't been married to a farm girl for years

Attached: Celia.gif.png (450x750, 364K)

i wish i could have an asian country girl waifu

Attached: DSC_2725.jpg (867x1300, 370K)

There’s something odd about a corn fed broad with man hands jacking you off, most country girls I’ve seen are pretty obese

Between the trailer trash, country imitation thots, and those freaky fucking horse girl types, the "farm girl" is basically a meme.

Hey as long as rural girls let you fuck them in the ass while telling them what a dirty slut they are for doing it, I don't care if they're from a farm or not

>farm girl
>NJ

I fucking wish

Well many of your women look like they came from farms.

There usually a little chubby not grotesque.

Same here. Give me an asian cutie any day

Attached: 1521031737459.webm (640x714, 1.97M)

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1521031237846.jpg (329x480, 44K)

They are very rarely attractive. Rurals don’t generally have very good genetics, and why would they? You don’t need to be attractive to herd cattle

>Why aren't you dating a farm girl Sup Forums? They are hardworking, loyal, loving, dependable, and republican. IE the perfect woman.
Are they also horse girls? That's a deal breaker.

Still on the original battery? That's impressive.

>he turns the game off

THIS. I worked in WV for a couple of years. There are pretty ones but mostly are chunky.

talking about the save battery brainlet.

When are you gonna realize that no matter what subset they are in, all women are the goddamn same?

Attached: EFF10AE0-8854-4E60-A9A0-253A8F0E4701.gif (330x256, 1.99M)

Don't need to save if I never turn the game off.

Attached: source.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

Is it possible to find a real girl who has her own thoughts, interests, feelings as opposed to ones absorbed from the collective?

i don't get along with hicks

The forever alone one has spoken.

I respect conservative farm girls but I believe they want farm men. It's just not my lifestyle. I don't want to bust my ass on a ranch from sun up to sun down and I don't want to own a dually diesel truck. It would be a major culture clash, the same as trying to get with a cosmopolitan city chick.

Because women don't stay on the farm with pa. Once they leave they go nuts and fuck every guy at their junior college, get knocked up and sometimes move back to the farm where grandpa shoots himself out of shame.

Girl goes on to produce more mutts on government assistance.

Don't fall for it lads. They are cute but they stop putting out the moment you put a ring on it. Asians over assimilate into their host societies ... They turn hyper roastie.

Not a farm girl but my gf is a country girl, hates the city, hates jews and niggers, is the perfect pol waifu, is a total qt,

because they want giant hairy raw meat eating 6'4" lumberjack chads, and i look like a goy knockoff of mark zuckerberg complete with the gyno

Fucking spot on m8. They're just as big of roasties as city girls as well

Because I'm black and in all honesty Latinas are much hotter. I also don't choose women based on politics.

>fat
>good
How so?

Very true.

Attached: 1462322343468.jpg (640x400, 116K)

I live in a city

>republican
>perfect

go eat a dick you lameass.

>the tri state area

Yep, only one of those.

Shitskin