A refugee walks up to you, looks you in the eyes and says, "Please let me in your country...

A refugee walks up to you, looks you in the eyes and says, "Please let me in your country. My country is dangerous and we are good people. My kids need to food, shelter and a home. Please sir!". He has tears in his eyes.

What do you say?

Don't you fucking meme me. WHAT DO YOU SAY?

Attached: Refugee-and-daughter-crying-298107.jpg (620x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/of8kdS6yDZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah.

fuck off cunt we're full

Attached: 1498023392121.jpg (567x466, 14K)

you married your daughter?

Out of my country, insect.

Attached: 1509845190736.jpg (1200x859, 213K)

Online Id say, “fuck you, nigger”. In real life, Id say, “of course brother come in”.

Attached: E775D7FD-EBC7-47FF-B41A-4EBCFA212FC1.jpg (720x820, 49K)

Send them to England with the rest of the niggers

Fuck off sandnigger, you only want gibs. Try one of the countries that follow your backward religion.

Tell him to get his shit together. I don't want my country to become a shit-on-the-street warzone too.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Your blood is needed in your own fatherland. Go, rejoin your countryman and make your country a great place for your children. You will find nothing but guilt and dispair here.

Lol your mom gay then I kick him out

>What do you say?
There is a war in your country and you're running away like a coward
Why would I expect someone like you to be a benefit to my country?

>A illegal alien walks up to you

I respond by calling ICE

Why didnt you stay in the 10 countries in between your home and Australia? Do you value your families safety so little?

"why did you gave a daughter you cannot take care of? that kind of bad decision making will make you unable to succeed here."

My country is dangerous too, according to the media. Too many white men with guns, You wouldn't want to suffer from our oppression.

piss off paki

Not a word, just walk away

Sure thing South African whites.

"Why is your country dangerous?"

So dangerous you left your wife behind? Fuck off loser, were full.

FUCK OFF

Attached: ukraine_fascists.jpg (960x639, 99K)

Let's make it more interesting
What if the refugee is white?
What if the refugee is black?
What if the refugee is muslim?
What if the refugee is mestizo?
What if the refugee is a slav?
What if the refugee is a white hispanic?
What if the refugee is a christian "white-passing" arab?

What would you answer in those cases?

"You have to go back"

Attached: TrumpBuildsWall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Get in the helicopter you commie rat

Go to Israel, they will open their border for you :^)

GAS GAS GAS I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Not my problem. And we already got enough problems without you. My first responsibility is the survival and well-being of my own people. Then comes a whole lot of nothing. And then comes everything else. Including you.
*do a 360 and walk away*

It's so simply and obvious if you aren't completely braindead.

Your problems will not become my problems. Fight your own battles and die for your beliefs. Fuck off, we're full.

Full.

Considering you swam across the atlantic ocean with a child in your arms to live in this tundra. Ok, but no bringing your whole extended family. Now skidaddle ya big goof.

>Go away.

Go back to your continent. You are wrong here, you will die here

>You passed about 12 other countries to get here. Countries where your religion is already dominant. Countries with plenty of mosques and halal food. Why did you pass those countries? Did you even ask them for help?

if you are a Boer you can come , dont know where else would whites be fleeing from

everyone else can go back to the sewers

Attached: byebye.jpg (1200x659, 136K)

Fuck off we are full.

>What if the refugee is white?
Come in but you have to work
>What if the refugee is black?
No animals allowed
>What if the refugee is muslim?
Fuck off
>What if the refugee is mestizo?
Fuck off
>What if the refugee is a slav?
Welcome btother, no commie crap pls!
>What if the refugee is a white hispanic?
Fuck off
>What if the refugee is a christian "white-passing" arab?
Oh tatars again..

Attached: SS-Galizien-insignia.png (449x299, 323K)

I dont want pussies who wont fight for their own homeland, you belong in Canada, UK or Germany.. fuck off

Attached: FULL.jpg (599x599, 87K)

not until every america....
has food
has a home
has a job
> AMERICA FIRST

Attached: nav1.jpg (1296x1944, 468K)

my sides

youtu.be/of8kdS6yDZE

Fuck off in all cases.

>A refugee walks up to you, looks you in the eyes and says, "Please let me in your country
He'd already be in my country at that point, idiot.

“Fuck off. I didnt tell you to procreate in your shit hole country. You made your bed, fucking lay in it shit skin!”

NO CAN DO

Attached: 1505190184911.png (490x624, 470K)

Such a badass picture.

Fuck off we're full.

unironically this

Attached: 1502901528229.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

Fuck back to euro/canuckistan
Fuck off nigger
Fuck off sand nigger
Fuck off taco nigger
Fuck off commie nigger
Lol FBI I'm sure you fit some description
Fuck back there and DEUS VULT nigger.

Let the kids in, then he can go to war

"kys faggot"

I would tell him to go back and fix his own country.

If England was in a civil war, only the cowards would leave.

Beautiful photo

Kill him and kids and take his wife and use her as concubine. Then say no to his corpse

yep, our footbal hooligans are tough

Attached: 111791_1000.jpg (990x604, 141K)

"Not my problem, faggot."

Attached: you have to go back.png (800x820, 267K)

Instead of fixing your country you're running away and I'm supposed to believe you're a good person?

What do I get out of it and what proof do you have you are good people?

Attached: 1520275606604.png (625x626, 16K)

Here is the application sure please provide identification and your clean criminal record.

>If England was in a civil war, only the cowards would leave.
The country would be emptied of people very quickly

fuck off were full

I ask: Why the fuck didn't you stay in the 10 countries you past to get here?

Also, nice meme flag, Shlomo

Shouldve thought of that before shitting out more children into this world.

You have to go back

"Get bent" and then I mag dump if they attack me

> *sigh*
Unzips dick

Attached: make yourself comfy.png (1104x545, 143K)

Fuck off

Honestly, I would say my family and I are worse off.

My wife has multiple acquired disabilities. I have difficulty keeping a job because of my caregiving duties and it's legal to discriminate against caregivers. I have children I need to support too. And government won't assist because they won't fund the disabled benefits programs, most of the funds that can go it goes to refugees and illegals now, and government is apathetic to us because we're not valuable in their re-election schemes.

Go back to your own country and fight your problems like a man. I have to here already.

Your country is dangerous because of its inhabitants. Mine is becoming dangerous because of foreigners.

Fuck off in all cases unless he's Scandinavian or Slovenian

Halt! Jag skjuter skarpt!

fuck off we are full

sorry mate, no thanks

I don't care. Let him in, by the end of the week he'll be on his way to Germany anyway.

You mean all the refugees would leave just like they ran away from their own homecountries they were at war

Ask him what's wrong in france (since that's the border I'm closest to).
If he tells me that he is from syria / lybia / somalia / any other shithole that doesn't border on germany, ask him why he didn't stay in whatever country he passed through. If he can't answer (or answers with something like "they don't have enough gibs"), tell him to obey the fucking law, ask for asylum in whatever safe country he reached first and go to whatever place the officials there tell him.

We have laws for a reason, and only a complete fool would believe that people who deliberately break one law (in this case, immigration laws) to get a better life won't break any others.

"You have to go back"

Attached: Tamaki2.png (270x227, 57K)

"You have to go back"

beg me

A person asking another person voluntarily if he or she can stay with you for fear of persecution is not the same as the massive wave of economic migration towards Europe.
Me giving voluntary aid to someone who asks for my help is fine. Coming in with the thousands, and forcing the rest of the European countries to pay out the ass from already unstable forced redisteibution welfare and healthcare system is not moral nor helpful.

No country in Africa is great but only a few would count as refugees under the UNHCR definition.
So no, not refugees, migrants.

"Go to Germany, they have way more money than us, and they give it to you for free"

Are you blind? his wife is literally half the picture!

>1 Post by this ID

Your family has to be slaves for seven generations then we will talk.

Attached: KV0Zmc4.gif (360x200, 487K)

Reminder that this narrative is a lie.
Even Syria itself has places ten times safer than Brasil. "Refugees" are economical immigrants that want to leech from the welfare created by northern europeans.

Fuck off! We're full!

BTW, don't be a pussy and fight for your country you loser!

The same, unless the refugee is german (including emigrated germans, austrians, swiss). All others need to follow the law if they want to imigrate - and at least for now, those laws state that you can only get asylum if
a. you're persecuted politically (war refugees aren't) and
b. you're coming directly from the country you're persecuted in or are being redistributed by the EU

I'd just walk away.

This, I would not be surprised if Rio de Janeiro actually had a higher death rate than war zones.

Why didn't you send your kids away and stay in your own country to fight and make it better?

I hear Canada is nice this time of year. Their President even said he'd accept immigrants with open arms. Sure sounds nice!

Leave this place, orc.

I'm sorry sir but you have to go back

You should be hanged. Fucking die traitor.

We got our own problems buddy. Try going to the UAE, Saudi Arabia, or Oman. Fuck all these degenerate sandniggers.

If you have the ability to be a sucess here. Then you can fix your own country. If you cant fix your own shit. Then you cant make it here