Why do women dress like this, then get mad when you stare?

Why do women dress like this, then get mad when you stare?

Attached: Image00015.png (452x633, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're women.

They want Chad and Alpha males to stare, not greasy neck beard autists who touch their peepees to anime.

Because you're ugly.

They get mad when YOU stare because you are a fat gibbering autist. They want the attention of chads who can help spread their decent genes

>Why do women dress like this, then get mad when you stare?

Because women only want men to stare at them not some beta pussy.

They want attention from attractive men, not you.

it's a test for whether or not you let them exercise control over your behavior. Keep staring and explain why you're staring if she makes something of it.

>things that didn't happen

They want to feel good about you staring cuz that makes them feel wanted and pretty but then they're not supposed to like it because of feminism, so they then get mad you for stating.

>"I dress like this for other women!"

I never understood why they say that.

>implying not a thot
>implying shes white
>implying not a feminist
>implying ur not a neckbeard
>implying youve ever seen a girl dress like this when you sit in yoru basement
>implying

Attached: download (1).jpg (240x180, 4K)

Cuz you are not Chad

As I woman I gotta attest to that. Guys who are anime freaks aren't exactly high on the attractiveness scale. Just usually tells you that they're Asian fetish pervs who aren't worth wasting your time.

Attention in two forms....
Admiration and then victimhood.
It's win win for your average who're. Don't play their game.

This. They feel insulted when they get looked at or approached by genetic defects who are clearly beneath them. They want the attention of the 10/10 Chad with money and social status.

>t. roastie

Attached: file.png (460x316, 293K)

because it's obviously bullshit and designed by her for you to call her out on it.

It's just the way of the West, Mo

this.

They get mad when YOU stare. Clean yourself up, go to the gym. You can’t fight the Jews at 280 pounds with carpal tunnel.

Exactly. Hott chixx don't want some disgusting Anglo learing at them, only bid-dicked Aryans.

Because they have been ruined by the modern lifestyle, they are no longer to be called women.

If you unironically use the word "Chad", I'm glad we won't have your genes continuing.
You guys might wanna consider joining some sort of MGTOW community.

They only get mad if you're not good-looking or big.
They're trying to attract a strong, healthy male to produce the best offspring. They're acting on their biological impulses as we do and we don't even realize it.

So what you're saying is that Markoboy isnt attractive?

Attached: vittsa.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Maybe they dress like that SO they can get mad when you stare

What the fuck happened to her head?
Look at all those toilet paper crumbs on the floor of that hotel room.

Attached: Black dress.png (1143x555, 384K)

I can't even make the effort these days, oh look its yet another woman in revealing clothes. zzz

because she's self obsessed.

i've had chicks give me the finger for staring at their tight butts in workout gear at the supermarket.

Show your Finngolian tits

Minimum height of a male you'd date
Go.

>They want Chad and Alpha males to stare
Not even that. Now they want Seth or Ahmed, the real Shemitic master race of the LORD G-d.

Attached: alpha jew.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>You guys might wanna consider joining some sort of MGTOW community
They do, its called the gaming community

>t. Faggy McBetabux

They get mad when you stare at them. I've never gotten shit for it.

Because you are poor/ugly.

Attached: file.jpg (600x400, 36K)

>implying it's worthwhile to see a thot in public

Walking stds shouldn't be let out in public spaces

this

Because you're probably staring right at her tits.

You're suppose to notice her, not drool over her. Also you're probably an ugly piece of shit with no self esteem who looks away once she locks eyes with you.

They only get mad at omegas/betas staring at them. They want chad to stare, and then rape them behind the dumpster.

Learn to read english before you reply to posts here, faggot.

Attached: the composite face of brazil ca. 2018.jpg (750x400, 37K)

Why do faggots like you post shit threads and get mad when you’re called out for your faggotry? Faggot

Attached: BEB89877-D44C-4623-BAAF-F200FCE5E040.jpg (353x417, 40K)

this roastie was bending over this afternoon in countdown, had these really tight leggings on. she getting something from the bottom self,

i was picking oranges from 10 metres away just staring at her gap.

she turned around, stare me and called me a creep.

i just waved back! haahah

this roastie was bending over this afternoon in countdown, had these really tight leggings on. she getting something from the bottom self,

i was picking oranges from 10 metres away just staring at her gap.

she turned around, caught me staring and smiled.

i just waved back! haahah

Is that a wedding ring, or is the picture mirrored and thus showing a ring on her right hand?

what the fuck happened there?

They only want handsome men to stare. They feel like their value has depreciated from someone unattractive looking at them. It makes them feel you're all they're able to get. They don't want to feel like a bargain bin girl.

Protip: If this is the case, keep looking.

>Oh muh gawd! Stop looking at me!

And your reply should be: This is the best you're gonna get.

2pbp

Over my long and arduous journey to chadness, as time passes, more women want me staring.

Why women always get replied on Sup Forums?

lmao gon use that

girls are counterintuitive

And that's why you stay single and frustrated.

While I'm increasingly thinking a woman that dresses scantily isn't worth my time long-term, short-term they dress like this because they want to signal that they're looking for a worthy mate.

Women want to fuck just as much as you do. You just have to remember that they have the mental constitution of children most of the time and they want to go about it the fun and exciting way that has a pretty good chance of leaving them raped by some cokehead.

As opposed to PoF or something.

Ironically...Neck yourself

>they dress like this because they want to signal that they're looking for a worthy mate

Even if I were a handsome millionaire, are any of these girls worthy of anything other than to make niggers at the nightclub jealous?

Another good one when they catch you and they're "unsure" of your worthiness:

"But you've made such an effort, and I mean, God DAMN look at you!"

I mean, they're good for a nut and bragging rights about the thot you bagged behind a dumpster.

Because if they dont think that you're not attractive enough for them, they took your stare as a sign of insult. Like, ''He looks like this and think he can get me'' To them you're not nothing unless you're a fucking Chad.

>And that's why you stay single and frustrated.

Not its not, I've done relationships for the last 30 years. I quite enjoy being single now.
Chasing after birds is hard work & I have better things to spend time on.

I don’t date dwarfs under 1.95m

>As a woman
FUCK OFF. This sentence fragment added absolutely nothing to the conversation, nor did you worthless opinion of what is/is not attractive.

Attached: TITS or GTFO.png (1254x261, 100K)

Smart man.

the black frame on the wall should not be visible on the right side of the pink line. this proves a warp tool was used here to make her butt look bigger but they went too far and distorted the wall too.

the blue line is the angle that the curtain in the background appears to be in the pic. but the green line is the angle it would be in reality, according to the entire rest of the curtain visible to the left of her. this proves a warp tool was used to make her waist look smaller than it is.

Attached: fake-curves.jpg (488x563, 93K)

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1520994158331 (1).jpg (329x480, 44K)

How to spot a gay

>Why do women dress like this, then get mad when you stare?
if you are a creep or unattractive. and if you want her you should not stare. never stare. you should approach her user.

They don't get mad when I stare. I mean they used to when I was overweight and poor. Now I'm in good shape and make 300k a year and like magic no one minds me staring. AWALT.

He seems to have a better grasp on English than you do.

hey blondy, you like the BBC??

Attached: Blonde_Princess.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Thotimus prime also gets butt mad when you don't acknowledge their scam face and play their game they spent 1 hr working on at 4am

Attached: 1513217813480.gif (208x265, 1.91M)

2pbp

I urge EVERYONE to do/say this. If a bunch of people, ugly or normal, did this, the pussy market would plummet.

Get off my board granddad >:(

>Why do women dress like this
Because is garners attention
then get mad when you stare
They don't want (You) to stare, they want Chads to stare instead.
Learn the difference:
You = repulsive
Chad = not

warp tools were also used on her legs to give them a different shape. notice how blurred her inner thighs are compared to the outer outline of her legs

Attached: g2.jpg (472x416, 59K)

What’s wrong with a girl willing to get up at 4am to improve herself for you?

i have a theory that in the future you will be able to go up to people and straight up ask for sex and it will be socially acceptable

Trap confirmed

how do they discover how much you earn?

That's a larp. Women like that don't exist anymore. Social media put the final nail in the coffin of the traditional moral woman.

Lol women shoot themselves in the foot. Women like this don’t stand a chance against the modern thot.

Remember, “good Christian girl” is just a label, and labels change all the time.

They get mad because you are ugly.

Attached: sale su cartagine.jpg (630x830, 528K)

unironically peak wife material
this is how women should be not like the std roasties everywhere these days

women crave compliments and validation from cuties like me and when they get ignored it's funny watching them freak and go from a purring kitty to huge cunt at the snap of a finger

It's a shit test.

Italians will be wiped out

Attached: DSM6zjhVwAAGS-l.jpg (638x597, 42K)

Ayo, yo ass aware dat blayuck male is da epitome of mayle masculinitay?

Tunisia
LOL

Attached: 1510751950297.jpg (500x372, 65K)

Attached: file.png (680x684, 244K)

They are even more mad when you don't stare. It disrupts their very deep seated narcissism.

Is Countdown a big version of the Dairy?

They dress like that to attract desirable men, no fat racist/misogynist losers like you.

> KJV
Dropped. I have no love for any thot who can’t even Koine.

based

Marry her, perhaps you can inherit the family mobile home.

>caring what women think
If you want to stare, then stare

If she has a problem with it her boyfriend will address you directly, than you she your beta pussy and scurry off.

Attached: 698891_1.jpg (630x630, 114K)

They're seeking attention.
They get mad when they get attention from non-chads.

>The average British husband and wife, ca. 2018

You can't read either, can you dipshit?

Attached: 1520969518901.png (638x318, 326K)

they don't get mad when i look at them. notice how i said look and not stare. yeah you're a creep. that is why they get mad.

9'11'' if you want to melt these steel jeans

nope
we Roma Aeterna now