Shingeki no Bahamut

After dropping the show halfway in due to Nina being an absolute shit I decided to come back and finish it today.
It was absolutely fantastic and totally redeemed itself in the end, though I still think Nina is a shitty character.

What did Sup Forums think of it? Worthy sequel or no?
Also that ending with zombie Kaisar seemed like there might be a S3 down the line, so here's hoping.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1IYwwIQa!-NbqsFXfi_7vRZrGgvgUSHACw0kU4vnRms-LjdCiRfU
youtube.com/watch?v=MUmsZU7bLrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anime Hitler apologists are not welcome

I was close to dropping it near the end but the last few episodes made up for it.

I wish Favaro got to do more.

I thought Charioce was in the right until this.

He basically did all that shit for nothing.

SoL anime of favaro commiting questionable activities and rita and zombie kaisar relationship when?

The last episode is worth watching once because FLava Fav looks even more like a girl than usual.

Today is bluray v2 release date, shouldn't there be users with SR Rita already?

A SoL style show with Rita, Kaisar and Favaro would be amazing in general.

It would have been better if he actually stayed full villain

Shit man, I just want to see anything with a fully mobile / conscious zombie Kaisar

>redeemed itself

what why?

what the fuck are you even talking about

>Nips glorifying AGAIN a genocidal maniac because he is doing it for the "right" reasons.

Amira didn't die for this

You demon/pol/faggots don't belong here.

>Sup Forums
>being against genocidal maniacs
Your meme game is way off user.

But it was the literal opposite. The first half was good and the new characters seemed interesting, then the second half took a huge shit all over everything and everyone.

Azazel was the only good thing about this garbage in the end.

The amount of butthurt people had towards this ending is pretty funny.

DESU I would not of enjoyed the second season anywhere as much if not for the Sup Forums threads complaining about anime Hitler and the bitching when he won.

The demons would do the same to humans if they were in charge. They were a destructive force on S1 without any shade. Gods want to preserve the status quo while demons want to shit over everyone just because

How to make the "Cheerios dindu nuffing wrong" meme actually work in a simple background scene:

>Cheerios knows Bahamut will soon come back
>he wants to kill it for good with the help of the other races and the gods' device
>maybe the demons would be willing to help like last time, so he tells them what's up
>the demons are still assholes and treat him like shit
>he goes to the gods then
>they don't take him seriously because he's just a human who doesn't know any better
>Cheerios goes "you know what? fuck y'all then" and does what he ended up doing

But Cheerios did nothing wrong. Humanity fuck yeah

But how would he be a villain then?

This. The best thing to come out of this show is the first OP

By doing all the shit he did in the show? He was actually a dick to humans who weren't on his side too.

Audio drama summary when?

Not even the dead will know peace from this evil

Rip when?

He would still be wrong because Bahamut couldn't be killed.

>It was absolutely fantastic and totally redeemed itself in the end,
Is this some sort of new bait.

>letting your friend / fucktoy leave the house like that

rita pls don't

True, but at least it would make more sense to write him as the bad guy with noble intentions like they tried to.

Also, it would be a hilarious comeuppance if he died getting the thing to fire at Bahamut, only to be shown later that Bahamut survived. He went through all that shit, made a lot of people's lives into hell for nothing and would be remembered as a bad guy in the end.

That... would actually be a very fitting end for him.

Nina? What are you talking about? I don't remember anyone called like that. I thought it was a great show, I think it's a bit early talking about a third season before we got a second one, also Kaisar didn't die he just lost an arm, you should pay more attention next time

Get Nina off these covers. Rita should have been on the last one and Jeanne on this one.

How come you faggots never talk about best girl anymore?

Genesis kind of fucked her character towards the end, as she basically became a dumb pawn. Ace character design, though.

She's practically dead.

>anime Hitler
>he won

She
Didn't
Die
For
This

>nina's face
They literally just gave up on her.

The only thing hitler won is a pair of cataracts, a retarded mute girlfriend and a few extra years before bahamut comes back. Ih he doesn't get his ass assassinated sooner. Also
>would not off

>The demons would do the same to humans if they were in charge
They were in charge, and they didn't do half the things Cheerios did. Argument invalid.

Maybe I'd like her a little if she didn't have that toad face.

>He basically did all that shit for nothing.
We knew that to begin with though. Everyone was working together to stop Bahamut in season 1. If he brought Bahamut's inevitable return to light, everyone would have worked together again.
Charioce is a fucking dumbass.

Is this a one way love right? Kaisar can't be attracted to a waistless corpse

>Nips
Just the female writer.

First volume CD dramas:
mega.nz/#!1IYwwIQa!-NbqsFXfi_7vRZrGgvgUSHACw0kU4vnRms-LjdCiRfU

We didn't even get to see his reaction to the reveal at the end. The show tries so hard to present Cheerio as the absolute winner that when he ultimately fails they resort to just omitting his reaction. It's actually kinda sad and funny at the same time.

Oh cool, I'll give them a listen soon.

Wow, him getting assasinated? You should write your own fanfiction set after the series and post it on Tumblr.

translation pls?

She's not dead. As long as she's merged with Bahamut she'll always come back to life.

Probably wouldn't be a attracted to her because she's a loli

Being a corpse himself might change things tho

>wouldn't be a attracted to her
>because she's a loli
Does not compute

He is pure user

Lolis are pure

Thanks, user.

I dropped it at the end of season 2 myself and will be dropping it again at the end of season 3 if it ever happens.

Maybe they'll get the ending right for once?

Shit, the last episode of season one wasn't god awful

Should have been the main character instead of that country bum.

The demons and gods must be very forgiving if they just left him alone

already confirmed that cygames producers came up with the concept, it's all of them fault

Anybody knows whose GBF code comes with it? I read it was Amira's.

Pedophilia is not normal.

It's a reprint of the Rita SR from the original Genesis release. She's getting a 5* to boot for the release.

Isn't Rita in vol. 2? We're talking vol. 3 in here.

Oh, my bad. I didn't check what user was quoting and just assumed. RoB mobage doesn't have any news about the 3rd vol. for now.

Virgin Soul is the equivalent of Twilight with the main writer trying to self insert in her show with her own perfect bf fantasies.

nice bait

What did that little shit of Pooh try to say here?

Gotta appeal too the ugly IRL girls that might buy the merch.

Not really, humans became servants of the gods precisely because they didn't want to be defendless against the demons

>It was absolutely fantastic and totally redeemed itself in the end

Are you fucking serious?

What is the purpose of this character? Why the fuck did he stab Dias for?

Yeah it is reissue of SR Amira, revealed on twitter.

Aw, I thought Rita was new since I saw this new art preview (since I don't know shit about GBF).

fuuck this hurts

>Lu-fucking-cifer stopped reading books to join a mom's crusade
>didn't even have his head after all those demons slain
We need S3 where he still continues to read books.

Sofiel was hot

Those fucking TITS

>It was absolutely fantastic and totally redeemed itself in the end
You need to get that brain tumor of yours checked asap.

Kaisar never showed any hint of romantic or physical attraction to Rita.

Understatement.

Ugly.

Lucifer alone is strong enough to destroy the world. And he's not even the appointed demon leader but more like a representative. If demons really wanted it they would have that Colosseum where humans fight to the death.

> It was absolutely fantastic and totally redeemed itself in the end
Good bait, you got me, faggot.

>tfw no loli mommy zombie gf

>Azazel's ass was the only good thing about this garbage in the end.
FTFY

>It's not really pedophilia because she's actually older than she looks
Pinoko was a mistake (Osamu Tezuka)

The only redeeming quality of this show was the first ending. youtube.com/watch?v=MUmsZU7bLrg

*First opening.

There were a few cute things like pic related

Too bad it was only a few

They were all in the first half of the show too. I'm still not convinced that the two cours weren't written by different people.

I thought about that as well

I fucking hate it.

And to think he could have brotastic adventures with Favaro instead of this mess

R: You'll meet him soon enough again.
K: Yeah. That's true.
R: More importantly! Look at yourself! At least fix your appearance. You're a mess.
K: I was resting when I heard Favaro is suddenly leaving the city, so I had to hurry
Really... he does as he pleases. That guy.
By the way, Rita... I have a request. Could you sew these clothes again? (It didn't turn out good by myself.)
R: You really are hopeless! Rest assured. I already have you new clothes.
K: Rita...!! (As expected!!)

>If he brought Bahamut's inevitable return to light, everyone would have worked together again.
>Charioce is a fucking dumbass.

but I doubt the gods would have allowed the humans access to the forbidden tech, even if it was to get rid of bahamut.

the whole war was because the gods were cunts.

To be fair his plan was retarded

That tech didn't even kill bahamut so the gods would still be in the right.

gay

Look at that weird ass ayy lmao egg face. Cheerio's sister by any chance?