Should women be allowed to wear makeup or sexually alluring clothing in the workplace (High heels, short skirts...

Should women be allowed to wear makeup or sexually alluring clothing in the workplace (High heels, short skirts, cleavage)?

It's a place to generate income (in theory to 'do it for her', the wife/partner we are loyal to).
Why should men be forced to work alongside fertile women 40 hours a week, biologically tempted by these seductive vixens, when we'd rather have our head downs concentrating on the task at hand?

Women in the workplace is a bigger issue than we can begin to comprehend...

Attached: 1516506511759.png (1440x1764, 1.1M)

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: YouHaveNoIdea.png (854x719, 367K)

>Should women be allowed to be in the workplace
No.

asexual here

is a woman in heels and make up really that distracting to straight men? they seem just as uninteresting as 60 year old grandpas to me

>asexual here
>a thing that exists

You have a severe hormonal imbalance or are attention seeking.

age, sex, height, weight, any current medications, how many past relationships?

>asexual here
You're not asexual. You are either lying to yourself or you're severely depressed. Maybe both. Convincing yourself to be asexual is a defense mechanism, since then you can say "I wouldn't have wanted to get laid anyway". Stop lying to yourself, and start fixing your life.

fuck off with you gay jordan fagotson shit, he's not clever and you aint clever for repeating what he says.

try having an oppinion of your own for once. also read the rules

Attached: 1315616823591.png (320x242, 22K)

I don't see anything wrong with it. When Mike Tyson was training, his coaches paid women to sit in the gym. The men, including Tyson, performed better and were more aggressive, especially when sparring.
I love being on long nofap streaks and walking around in public with women in whoreish clothing everywhere. I'm always horny from not nutting and it feels like I'm about to explode in my pants from simply looking at 5/10 30 year olds.

Jordan Peterson talked about this... the woman wearing heels, make up, and tight clothes is unprofessional... she is signaling her traits that attract men in an inappropriate place for that. And I get fired if I become aroused and try to flirt with her... just another reason why I have no respect for most women.

Women shouldn't be allowed in the workplace.

Tyson is a convicted rapist and almost got his brains blown out by his former trainer for trying to fuck the trainer's 14yo niece when tyson was like 19 or so.

Punching stuff and trying to problem solve using your brain are a lot different. Trying to problem solve while dressed up women strut around is counter productive. It is disrespectful on the woman's part

I unironically agree with and see the wisdom in Islam covering their woman.

Edgy

I'm well aware. The moral is, in the presence of females, you'll usually get an urge to punch someone in the face to prove how strong you are or outsmart other men in the workplace.
When females dress like whores they're just trying to attract the smartest/strongest guy.

So edgy that actual societies used to function like this.

Woman suck at hard work... well most women anyways. And they are expensive as they get pregnant and take time off

Great idea. This would really get the liberals going if it was discussed on the news one night. All the #metoo cunts wouldnt know what to do.

I have three sisters, all of them mothers. And none of them want to work. But they must, because their husbands simply can't provide well enough on their own. Is it edgy that I want my sisters to be happy? Is it edgy that I want men to be able to feel and be useful? Am I being edgy, when I would rather work twice as hard so that my wife wouldn't have to work at all?

Attached: baby8.jpg (500x645, 184K)

Women are designed for hard work. That's our job. They're supposed to be raising our children while we're at war/work

*aren't

>Should women be allowed to wear makeup or sexually alluring clothing in the workplace

Say NO: basically muslim
Say YES: supports degeneracy

there is no good answer

Attached: 1499087930106.jpg (637x940, 86K)

Cool. And?

>Say NO: basically muslim
You can agree with someone on one thing and disagree on others. It's not that complicated.

You know what? gender isn't real.

Women are just humans butchered by evolution to be delta servants to the alphas, the men. Pretty sick when you think about it.

It's ironic that yall fascists claim to hate Muslims and think you're in this great existential war for civilization with them, when really I bet the average Sup Forums shitposter and the average ISIS salafist probably agree on like 90% of their policy positions.

>gender isn't real
>women

Attached: visible confusion.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

That 10 % is really important. We share like 90 % of our genes with bears, but that 10 % is really fucking important. It's not very ironic at all.

Except for the part about converting to Islam or getting your head cut off

They shouldn't be allowed at the workplace unless it's an emergency, like her husband forgetting his lunch. Women lower productivity.

of course. It's great eye candy. Just don't be a fucking creep about it you retard.

>Just don't be a fucking creep about it you retard.
What the fuck does that even mean?
>It's great eye candy.
That's fucking creepy, retard.