HAPPENING: MASS WALK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=U5CwKSefnBA

THE DINDUS ARE OUT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.05.12 AM.png (1274x708, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ae68a542b390
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-discharges-firearm-in-calif-classroom-he-was-trained-in-gun-use/
youtube.com/watch?v=1XpCfxBSaUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

South Florida walk outs start at 10am, Maryland is already walking out

Attached: 180308_IsraelTruth_Williams-1250x650.jpg (1250x650, 121K)

what is the story behind this show?

>niggers and spics engaging in truancy
shocking!

Anyone else went home early to "watch the funeral of john paul II on tv"?

Who #hoggdog here

Attached: 1520956677163m.jpg (768x1024, 156K)

Why ? did they get asked to do a written test or something ?

>hey kids if you virtue signal against gun ownership you don't have to do school work today.
OMG LOOK KIDS ALL HATE GUNS LETS BAN THEM

lol its spring break, though

>17 minute walkout

Attached: sleepy.png (678x822, 479K)

Niggers aren't staying in school, color me surprised.

looks like maybe 500 people max
god i hate the youth of america they're so fucking stupid and annoying
why are they like this
so easily brainwashed by jews

are you sure? are they pretending to go to school

Attached: nosey cat.jpg (438x438, 19K)

was thinking about staying up, following this as it happens, but i have uni in 12 hours
should i stay up or go to bed Sup Forums?

>a fucking leaf
If someone wants to play hooky then they play hooky. Dont be retarded

Problem is with protests is that if you do too many of them, it means people have no idea what this one is about nor does it have any impact.
This could be over anything from 'fuck Drumpf' to 'ban guns' to 'boo hoo a worthless nigger was shot dead by a cop and all he did was aim a loaded gun at him'.

>be American
>get 100k in debt for university education
>professor Goldstein doesn't show up to class because guns are nazi

I think so. Some kids are showing up to their school on their week off to meet up in the parking lots to march

>a suomi perkele
FUG :DDDDDDDDD

Just walk out of being awake

Literally means nothing. The walkouts are organised and enforced by the faculty.

on the bright side
the marxist school teachers can't brainwash them anymore

March for Our lives plans on bringing AR15's on March 24, and smash them outside the white house
>inb4 falseflag

If you are a kid you will walk out for any reason so you get out of class. If anything, these walkouts just create easy targets if someone wants to take advantage and shoot a flood of kids. Even easier targets than they are in school.

SOME KIDS ARENT GOING TO CLASS, QUICKLY BURN THE CONSTITUTION

>mfw there wasn't any school in my area anyway because this week was designated as spring break
lmao

Attached: all that is down is only the floor.jpg (184x208, 6K)

I love school enough to leave it behind.
I love logick.

Attached: apophis.jpg (800x600, 64K)

It would be hilarious to troll the libs with a March for Guns or March for Trump with all brown outfits and rifles

It's kinda iconic that its more of a "protest" to stay at school

Attached: 1520728824346.png (432x239, 26K)

hivemind

Convince them to walk out to Africa

refer to this
washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ae68a542b390

Cameron Kasky says "Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. ""

>Cameron is bringing AR15's to Washington DC
>what more do you want?

Attached: 1396868067142.gif (245x280, 98K)

mother nature is on our side, most of New England has no school, so they have to make up the day this summer

based snow bitch

Slacktivism at its finest. These fuckers have no future, and must grasp at anything to feel some relevance. While they walk out, feeling smug that they are "doing something", they also continue giving shit to some of the other kids there, making them want to go out and get their own high scores. The cycle will continue, there's no brakes on this train.

The walkout is mandatory. The kids are being told it's to honor the victims of the shooting but we all know it's a politically motivated 2a protest. I'm keeping my daughter home from school today.

nigs using their non-existent need for "gun control" as an excuse to get out of class

Pop quiz time!

WHIPEOPLE NEED TA GIVE UP DARE GUNS!
DEN THERE HOMES!

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 18K)

Someone pls Whip all these niggers

Who even cares at this point? Kids being childish. Big story you got there, buddy

My thoughts entirely. Conservatives start businesses and create jobs. Liberals start protests and make excuses.

God is on our side. Here in New Brunswick the whole city is shut down

But the problem isn't guns, the school shooters were created by their fellow students. Who now conveniently try to shift the blame on gun policies to avoid going to school.

It's good that they're having this protest against mass school shootings. It's very brave and strong of them to take such a controversial stance coming out AGAINST mass school shootings. I didn't realize they were against them, I just assumed everyone LOVES mass school shootings, especially kids at school, so it's pretty eye-opening to learn that they actually are AGAINST mass school shootings.

Attached: hook.jpg (720x705, 123K)

Open carry is prohibited, and all it takes is 1 false flag actor with a fully loaded AR-15

Anyway, what kind of scum do you have to be in order to attend a protest. I feel like that's all liberals ever do anymore. How much of a fucking loser in life do you have to be that most of your free time involves holding up signs and chanting the same things over and over. Do protests even accomplish anything, other than social media brownie points? Chanting the same thing over and over doesn't accomplish anything, I mean it's not like you're casting a spell or something...

Please, be a happening!

Attached: Charlottesville+car_92048a_6359298.jpg (1200x1200, 291K)

>nuke israel and i will hand my AR-15 to the local sheriffs department
this is why I come to Sup Forums every day

Who cares?

Cameron Kasky is going to be in deep trouble when
everyone blames him for pleading with the public to bring rifles

Time to keep them out.

Attached: 1493334880842.jpg (948x676, 95K)

TF is this shiet

Attached: 20120610210031-8385180c-xl.jpg (611x918, 210K)

And the fix is in:
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/14/teacher-accidentally-discharges-firearm-in-calif-classroom-he-was-trained-in-gun-use/

Attached: 1467839423000.jpg (460x614, 58K)

I mean... while they're out protesting would make an excellent false flag. We'll see if they're so brazen to do that today.

>Imagine a world without whites
Well, he wouldn't have the t-shirt.

IT'S HAPPENING

noice

MTV is covering walk outs. In NYC the Dept of Ed is leading the kids walkout. And the city funded gang members are sponsoring trying to connect themselves to the walkouts, saying they organized it

Student: "This will hopefully be our last school shooting"

SWEET SUMMER CHILD

Is there anything happening in DC right now? I could go down and counterprotest, but I'd want something to actually be happening there first.

Watch them stupidly just cut the barrel, turning it into an unregistered SBR.

Yes, all the kids are turning their backs against the White House in 17 minutes of protest

CHECKMATE DRUMPF

All the democrat gen z are.
Its a meme, only walk outs will happen in cities.

Isn't it spring break?

good speed centipede

BAN GUNS NOW

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 10.11.28 AM.png (1030x1188, 1.59M)

No wonder nobody can pass the 12th grade proficiency test God it's hilarious how stupid children have become

lol at Jake Paul playing fortnight with survivors

youtube.com/watch?v=1XpCfxBSaUo

Was it like this but IRL KIDS.

Someone who doesn't know how to do ACTS and PROVE is *not* trained in firearm use.

>teenagers skip class

>national news

Save all media. These kids are commies and must be watchlisted. They are coming for our guns

martha raddatz looks fucking gross

likely hood some one drives thru a walkout or bombs / shoots at one? 10%? 15% chance?

amazing art job

Who let the nogs out?
Hong, hong, hong, hoooong

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>mandatory political demonstrations in a public school
Wut

Damn, South Africa sure looks like a shithole.

>tfw this must cost hundreds of thousands in crisis actor money

Attached: 1411963405222.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Could tell the kids to skip school in protest of summer break and 95% of them would skip just to miss school.

>the constitution is perfect despite being written by humans which by definition are inherently flawed
Really makes you think

>chanting "SHOW ME WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!"
>"THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!"
>"we are the change! we will be the change!"
...what change, wtf are they even talking about? Do they even have any demands? They're just giving speeches and clapping for eachother. How are they going to change anything? Are they going to stop bullying the weird kid in school? Are they going to stop shooting eachother? Why are they taking the day off school for this, who are they even trying to talk to.
This is just a trial run to see how mind-controlled kids have become for the next stage of the deep state pushback against Trump...they know Antifa isn't enough at this point and they've been indoctrinating "protest culture" in schools for the last 10+ years, so now they're seeing "ok can we get thousands of students out doing what we want yet?"
It's all prep for when Trump tries going after the big names in the swamp and for when they try to off him or impeach him or take over by force or cheating. Get these kids used to protesting and a few years from now they'll be your army.

so this is the power of the media

All of Viacom had we stand with the walk out on their channels for the 17 minutes.
They were all designed differently for each channel.
Even fucking nick jr did it.

Fuck this gay shit.

Know what will happen when they bust in my house to take my gun? I'll shoot them with said gun.

So does that mean you're actually going to try and change the constitution or are you just going to pass more laws that will get slapped-down by the SCOTUS?

It's not perfect. That's why we say if you want to change it, you can pass an amendment.

Till then it will say: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>the world is black and white

>school walkout
>spring break for half of USA

pic related

Attached: march.png (500x977, 170K)

>the constitution is perfect despite being written by humans which by definition are inherently flawed

So the solution is changing it via humans which by definition are inherently flawed?

>generalities don't exist

>Need to go to uni because I don't have the required program
>uni closes
>it's due tomorrow

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (200x200, 49K)

The majority of this is nogs leading the chants and working the crowds up. They're slowly training the white kids to follow the lead of the animals, pushing towards a Planet of the Apes generation that runs on nothing but emotional outrage and outbursts fear-mongering themselves and pumping themselves up to go ape shit whenever they're told to

Somebody needs to shoot all these thousands of lowlife scumbags

Don't skip school tomorrow

Attached: 1485832490293.jpg (400x300, 15K)

Pretty disgusting that a teacher would shoot a student to prove a political point.

I wonder how many school shooters are in this crowd right now, forced to participate in the walkout and thinking "this sure is ironic..."

Fbi has been tipped

Why did that teacher unholster their firearm without need? Why did they violate any of the 4 (extremely simple) rules of firearms?
>Trained
They got their firearm training from a fucking Crackerjack box.