Tfw doesn't snow here

>tfw doesn't snow here
>tfw love the snow and would love to take out things like my gorka, or even bolt action rifles, and cook me a soup with my jacket wrapped tightly around me
>Just want to take a long walk into the woods while it's snowing and find a good place to shoot some guns

What does it feel like having it snow, Sup Forums? I absolutely love it and the last time i went to Serbia i was walking around almost naked in the backyard while everyone was in jackets and pants, and my grandma telling me to put on proper clothing because I'll get sick.

Attached: mosin_nagant_in_snow_01_by_johnnynorthrain-d5sa0ro.jpg (1215x658, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/hail-and-ice-fall-in-tasmania-in-january/9327084
mthotham.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in Massachusetts and it's been snowing non stop for the past two days. It sucks ass.

Cold

The only reason you love snow is because you don't have to deal with this shit every year for a number of months. It's still snowing here now in mid march and it's been going on since mid december now.

>people in the northern part of the US make fun of southerners for being dumb
>those same people get covered in snow and blasted by blizzards for five months out of the year

lol

>Cuckstralia

This state has little to no redeeming qualities, yet we still live here like cuckholds.

>australia doesn't snow

fake news

Attached: orford tasmania.jpg (750x926, 105K)

gets old very fast

>What does it feel like having it snow, Sup Forums?
You either get used to it after many years of exposure, or you just want it to go away after the first month it's around.
>tfw Upper Michigander in the middle of March

Attached: hrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (790x443, 83K)

Minnesota here

I moved here from Hawaii and california and I fucking love it. Snows melting atm and trails are shit but went cross country skiing every other day. Jealous of MA right now. Snow and cold are awesome if you enjoy solitude since you can do five miles and not see anybody, esp if you go during work hours (I work off shift).

Its also nice that your trails don't become homeless camps like the Santa Ana River trail has become. -20C is like mother nature racking a shotgun.

Pic related (mine).

Attached: IMG_1015.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

People who don't like snow are niggers

It is cold and wet. Thank God you don’t have to deal with it.

Sounds fucking great, mate.

Perhaps, but i love the cold in general. I fucking hate the hot even though I've been in this shit city (Melbourne) for nearly 23 years now.

>Few specs of snow
>Happens once in a blue moon when the wind is very strong and spits flakes of dust at that shit hole you call tassie

That's not real snow.

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-13/hail-and-ice-fall-in-tasmania-in-january/9327084

Jesus Christ, what a fucking picture. Lucky bastard.

Attached: katya_____mosin_nagant_91_30_pu_sniper_rifle__by_erinbaka1090-d73ecng.png.jpg (1064x751, 250K)

If you had sat in a deer stand freezing your ass off for HALF the hours I have you would hate snow, too.

>once in a blue moon
you mean every single winter. there are ski resorts in 3 of 6 states.
mthotham.com.au/

Snow is beautiful, but only in moderation. I live in the Cleveland national forest, where we only get a light dusting a few times a year. There’s not

The novelty of snow wears off quickly especially if you have to work in the morning.

> (You)
>If you had sat in a deer stand freezing your ass off for HALF the hours I have you would hate snow, too.
Nope. It is the white man's climate

if you live where it snows in australia I'd imagine its like living where it snows in CA: Tourist town with lots of seasonal work and expensive real estate because rich cityfolk use your housing stock as an investment vacation house.

>14,143 km
>Distance from Canada to Australia

Attached: AdcneQu.jpg (2768x2928, 404K)

meh 17 hr flight if that

That's exactly how it is, here in Melbourne we have places like "Mount Buller" but again, overpriced garage for tourists.

This

Snow is ok, you can ride your machine, ski, hunt some (fall until mid Dec), and snowshoe so there are options for fun. But by and large with snow comes cold and wet weather which after 5-6 months (literally mind you) can get a bit tiresome. You guys in Aus have summer year around essentially and I expect it leads to better overall mental and physical health, degenerate cunts excepted.

i personally fucking hate snow with a passion.

>put on several layers of clothing to not freeze to death
>cars hate cold, especially the batteries
>pay gigantic monthly gas bills for central heating
>construction works usually stop, building during winter sucks donkey dicks
>its wet, its cold, i just fucking hate it

I also ripped my ACL many years ago, fixed my knee with an implant that..... freezes rock solid in strong winters.
So, when i stand for a couple of minutes outside during winter, my right leg essentialy turns into a stiff pole and have to walk like a fucking pirate.

Fuck winter, man, just fuck it.

Attached: 00000065-001.png (291x300, 16K)

Upstate NY here and We've gotten the tail end of three storms over the past 2 weeks. I love it and having 4wd makes it easy as fuck

If only you knew how bad it really is

Attached: DsxSHaQ.jpg (3686x2765, 1000K)

Attached: 1517508993626.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

where in canada are you?

I've lived where it snows before but I really like minnesota's 'dry snow' since it will stay below freezing for weeks at a time and the snow won't melt. It'll get a slight crust from the sun and sublimate but it doesn't get wet and turn to salty muddy ice slush.

Any Kiwis here? South Island sounds like paradise to me.

Melbourne Serb dispora, what area are you from?

Sunshine.

I'm from point cook, do you go to vic uni buy any chance?

By this time of year I'm pretty much done with winter, counting the days until I see the first tulips.
In Autumn however I usually get pretty excited for the first day of snow. Its really beautiful at the start of the season. Winter is enjoyable until January 2nd, then it's a slog to spring. The holiday season is great, with all the lights and decorations.

Its truly the patrician climate.
>no poisonous critters
>no niggers
>gives you a reason to cozy up besides a fire
>forces you to be more vigilante, steadfast and prepared (not be a nigger)
other climates simply cant compete.

Attached: 8658765865.png (567x960, 269K)

>do you go to vic uni buy any chance?

no

I am in Manitoba north of north Dakota. A lot of our snow is of the dry variety as well which is nice as it is clean but also comes with the -20F daytime temps. Now it’s messy and heavy and here that tends to last mid to late April depending on the winter. The only nice things about the cold is that it keeps this place from being a no1 destination for immigrants and after temps get under -15F or thereabouts viruses can’t live outside so you tend to get sick less than during the late winter.

pretty disappointing this year my dude we had a strong winter in january, but since February its been like spring weather?

Attached: leafgrug.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Okay, thought you were someone I knew
Sorry to have bothered you mate, good night

>I also ripped my ACL many years ago, fixed my knee with an implant that..... freezes rock solid in strong winters.

How you fuck both your ACL and knee?

All good, sleep tight fellow countryman.

hello ahmed how is malmö at this time of year?
caught any jews?

Attached: 1516958054685.jpg (743x634, 119K)

Funny, I haven't noticed that cold keeps immigrants away at all...

It does keep them inside, though.

Attached: svensken_er_ond.jpg (495x738, 107K)

Im not exactly a fan of cold weather. But there are one moment in winter, special temperature -1 to -3 celsium, with some humidity plus snowfall, it produces a magestic, sticky, soft and thick snow, that sticks to every branch of trees and brushes. 2 evenings we had this kind of snowfall with this quality snow, nothing better then to go for a walk in this snowfall, it was also slow, gentle, no wind, you just walk on the street and it feels great, people even came out of their appartments, were just standing and watching. Best winter moment, is the evening snowfall, without wind, -1 - -3 degrees, evening lightning. everyone must experience this in their life.

*lighting

Oh I didn’t say “away”’just not the no 1 destination. Its still a fucking mess but we are not having open genocide advocated yet like in Ontario and British Columbia.

>sounds fucking great mate
Last week I was without power for four days and now I’m without power for two days going on three. Dog’s gonna die of cold if I don’t do something