What's wrong with being gay ?

Attached: IMG_2459.jpg (380x555, 68K)

You get rare diseases and die.

Why don't you show us your real flag kike.

Not anymore with tritherapy.
+ everybody dies

Oh, good. Taxpayers get to fund expensive treatments to keep you alive a few more years just so you can buttfuck some more.

I guess since everyone dies, I should just polish off a fifth of whiskey every day right? Light up a meth pipe while I'm at it? Then have taxpayers fund treatments to keep me alive while I do it?

It's gay

If you can't figure out what's wrong with going against nature, that would explain why you're a faggot in the first place....

The problem isn't that men want to suck dick, the problem is that men want to dedicate their whole lives to being faggots.

Taking a dick up the ass is degenerate and abnormal. For a woman to do it is degenerate, for a man to do it is unforgivable and disgusting. It's the opposite of what a man should be. AIDS medicine was the worst invention in the past 30 years.

Apparently it causes a condition where you can't stop posting this shit on Sup Forums instead of /lgbt/ where it belongs. Report this shit! Fuck off back to /lgbt/

nothing, if you aren't hypergamous and you aren't a pedo, and you have and raise a kid

Attached: 1520373329909.jpg (1173x1151, 144K)

Gay Aids.

It correlates highly with various mental disorders.
Homosexuality itself is a mental disorder.

You get the giardia.

Crying baby

Homosexuality (or any other sexual identity) is caused by nature, friend.
Also:
>implying straight men don't want to dedicate their entire lives to chasing pussy

Show me your psychiatry degree

This. Might as well ask what's wrong with pedophilia.

This is just plainly untrue. Being gay or bi is no more of a mental disorder than being straight is.

Everything. There is a biological reason for 2 genders. So Humanity can produce offspring and continue as a race. You cannot continue humanity shooting cum up another mans ass.

Quick question.
How is exclusive homosexuality (not bisexuality) not a socially destructive and psychologically wasteful behavior/imbalance

it would be more enjoyable if I could take more than two bbcs simultanously

That's not an argument. Why do I need a psychiatry degree?

I have to say I think the crux of most people's generalizations here revolve around gay, not bi people

Increased likelihood of cancer in both giving and receiving. Homosexuality is a myth, man on man contact is just a fetish. There’s nothing wrong with mutual masturbation or frottage with another guy in the shower after a good workout, but building a lifestyle around it is degenerative and destructive to society.

Why would it be socially destructive ?

Gay people can still have children, ya know? And even if they don't, straight people are always having kids and then abandoning them. Gay people can adopt those kids and give them a better life than their straight parents ever could.

Also, there's more than two genders, and your sex and your gender are completely separate things, so it's possible for two people of the same gender to reproduce if one of them is trans. Just so you know.

This is satire.

No continuity of family line via reproduction. This is the most widely used argument, and first to annoy your parents/grandparents.

Yes, masturbating your buddy and sucking his dick in the shower is not gay at all. It's just friendship

How is it plain untrue?
Homosexuality means being sexually attracted to your own sex. Such a relationship can't produce offspring, which is one of main points of our lives/sexual lives. Your sexual organs aren't compatible.
It's a mental disorder.
On it's own, it's nothing that relevant, besides being somewhat disgusting, but studies have shown it correlates highly with various other mental disorders.
I don't mind homosexuals, and I'd allow them to live freely and recognize their relationship as a form of civil union.
But marriage and child adoption is off the table. Propaganda of homosexuality is off the table. It's not ''normal''. Kids shouldn't learn it's something good. Homosexuality isn't good. Schizophrenia isn't good.

As a bisexual, I'm curious as to why you draw a distinction between bisexuality and homosexuality. Is being bi the same as having ~half~ a mental disorder? How do you measure that?

Maybe you could have a hairy butt baby in the future..

Attached: OKHOMO.jpg (1100x1100, 69K)

Some straight people won't reproduce in their lifetime. Are they mentally ill too ?

Well you're at least attracted to women so you can produce offspring. It's less damaging, in population terms.
Though it also correlates with various mental disorders, IIRC.
Don't think I'm discriminating, it's same with lesbians, even though I find it hot.

>Gay people can still have children, ya know?
Not voluntarily with the same sex and raise them in a traditional household with both a father and maternal figure
>And even if they don't, straight people are always having kids and then abandoning them. Gay people can adopt those kids and give them a better life than their straight parents ever could.
I. No, it is important to have both biological parents in the first place, as well as a father and mother for the healthiest possible household environment, ask a child of divorce sometime if they wished they had both parents and both cared for them.
>Also, there's more than two genders, and your sex and your gender are completely separate things, so it's possible for two people of the same gender to reproduce if one of them is trans. Just so you know.
Stop embarrassing yourself

You have a fetish, I'm fucking bi. I really don't care so much about my fetish/sex life to have to identify as a fucking oppressed group or anything.

Yes and most likely genetically inferior

honestly the reason men hate gays is because they act feminine

even if you were a straight man and you acted femininely like a woman you would get some hate from men
we see it as weakness
if gays just acted like straight guys but had some succ here and there there would be much less stigma about faggotry

Attached: soyboy.jpg (480x360, 63K)

Nothing. But our culture worships LGBT like a church. All individuals and corporations have to pay respect via their rainbow flags. We have to control all our language regarding LGBT. All while they do what they wish... they run their own inquisition basically and push all boundaries and destroy the family structure all in the name of their cummies. We can't even bring up their connection to AIDS which is a real problem.

I really don't mind gay culture when it is contained and respectful of the broader culture. Provincetown in the 80s/90s was a fine place.

And to continue more people should really really really make a bigger distinction. No one cares what you do in bed, but when that involves not continuing your family or national or racial line people are going to get pissed. Also just from a personal standpoint I really don't get bis or gays that are attracted to masculine guys and want to bottom. it's a very different mental attraction wiring than the majority.

This too, important notes

>Yes and most likely genetically inferior
Jesus, who the fuck do you think you are to write such things.

It’s a perfectly normal practice that’s existed for thousands of years. Permanently bedding with another man and trying to bugger his rectum like he’s your wife is not.

Darling, it's natural selection, open a book. It's also the nice little backing theory of eugenics

Attached: 1518728674305.jpg (884x960, 268K)

*Being attracted to your own GENDER, not sex (this is why some straight guys like traps). Just a nitpick, though I get that most people still don't acknowledge the difference.

Gay people can have kids. The idea that they can't is just a misconception, they aren't sterile. Are you just as devoutly against straight people who can't have kids for various reasons? Or people who just choose not to?

Also, you don't "learn" gayness. Your born with it. Doesn't matter if you have gay or straight parents. Hence why so many straight parents have gay kids. DUh.

I am a woman, just to clarify. But my relationships are valid regardless of who I'm with.

>stop embarrassing yourself
being correct is embarrassing?
Also, you can be raised by gay parents and still have both a mother and a father figure. I know plenty of lesbian couples who have their own fathers take on some of the masculine roles with their grand kids to make sure the kids have a balanced upbringing.

Basically, shitty parents are shitty, good parents are good. And giving the vetting process gay couple need to go through in order to adopt, they are often wayy better parents that straights.

another issue with gays is because they love assfucking so much they bring this sexual freedom mentality with them and us straight guys dont want our daughters and sons fucking left and right like you homos deem right.

sex is something that should be respected im not saying wait for marriage but sucking 2 dicks while being fucked in the ass at 17 is wrong even if its consensual and the mentality of do whatever the fuck you want that gays have is degenerate

all my gay friends use grinder and sleep around i swear each and every one

its bad for the kids man, not that you would know anything about raising kids

Attached: soygirl.jpg (480x360, 62K)