Is there any way to stop the rape gangs in Britian (and Western Europe soon) without resorting to violence?

Is there any way to stop the rape gangs in Britian (and Western Europe soon) without resorting to violence?

Attached: europe.jpg (1240x1754, 420K)

Stop immigration. Honestly, I'm getting to the point where violence makes sense to me.

Actions give words meaning.

Saying No and not backing it up is called a bluff. Not backing it up effectively is called survival of the fittest.

Adopt Muslim tradition and religion then the rape gangs will ignore you.

Allahu Akbar.

How do you stop immigration though within the current socio-political situation? The world is getting ever more precarious due to war, rising inequality and climate change resulting in ever more immigration.

How do you stop government sanctioned rape gangs and shootings?

how do you stop a home invasion?

deport immigrants

None whatsoever. The only thing that shitskin desert savages understand is violence, but our cucked Western governments are still insistent on trying to tolerate them... the truth is if we’re ever going to save our civilization it’s going to require violence, and a whole lot of it.

The world is not becoming more precarious, only the west is. Africa starving is just a meme by now.

Yes, absolutely comparable.

Wtf?

Vote in anti nigagration, send them back and crack their heads in the meantime.

>they would wait until she woke up before gang raping her

hahaha

No.
Either the violence / force will be directed at the state or directly at Islam. Either way we're at the point now where it's necessary. We're literally under attack.

Stop immigration, and have strong border control.
Stop all welfare.
Wait about 50-100 years, the immigrants would have gone away or their numbers would be controllable.

A country is just a big house, your countrymen the family. The only obstacle is the scale but that's what military is for.

>her throat is so constricted she can't talk
>but she doesn't die of asphyxiation even though she's being brutally raped and beaten

Attached: confused redditfrog.png (612x491, 98K)

>your countrymen the family
Negro please

Yer gonna need some grug bats, thick chains and some blades.

why are you asking on how to stop immigration when you don't even identify nationality with your fellow countrymen?

you clearly don't care.

>brutally raped and beaten
When does this happen?

you were just looking for an excuse to post that stupid comic, fag

in the next page
Now gtfo new fagg

My fellow countrymen have some non-whites, therefore not all of my countrymen are my family.

Prove it.
I'm sure those fine Asians simply helped her out of her bondage suit and returned her safely to the US embassy.

I does make sense.

But honestly, who is brave enough to start ?

Gonna need to see the next page OP in order to make an informed response to your question.

It's starting slowly, now it's burning mosques, who knows what's next

Is there a panel where she gets raped??
My friend wants to know...

Attached: 042C8ED7-9B53-4A9D-BD73-22CEE8A2F3D7.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Do a political clensing. Organize a #metoo movement for everyone who suffered from immigrants and did not speak out because of their race. Fire any official who ever said "not all muslims".

...degenerate

Submit to allah, faggot.

Attached: meme-islam.png (1023x655, 510K)

>Is there any way to stop the rape gangs in Britian (and Western Europe soon) without resorting to violence?

No. Violence is the only thing that keeps order in the end. The purpose of the government is to deal out violence the right way. Like having the police arrest someone and sticking them in front of a court instead of a mob hanging them or burning a building with them inside to the ground.

If the police end up having to kill people that violently resist its still better then mob justice. But if governments keep sitting on their ass pretending they can ignore it you are going see a return of people handling things themselves.

These rape gangs are just a phase they are going through. Don't worry. Just keep your life in order and be high energy.

took you long enough.
You're German, French or Britbob?
or maybe you're...
Swede??!!!

>Is there any way to stop the rape gangs in Britian (and Western Europe soon)...
Yes, easy.
>without resorting to violence?
ha ha, no

>he typed as his anxiety-induced tremors started acting up again. “Fuck” he thought as he reached for his chill pills. After popping two and draining it down with mountain dew he pauses a moment to reflect on the last five years: Its been nothing but Sup Forums. His life is a joke with nothing but a collection of wasted opportunities and missed experiences. *sigh* “why didn’t I just finish school like my parents wanted?!? Why couldn’t I make friends at Community college like everyone else?”

“One more pill for good measure”, as he downs the last pill in the bottle.

“At least I will never be a shitskin”

Attached: FCADD46B-88DB-4DED-84C9-02A260C37851.png (501x504, 18K)

Dutchie actually. Started carrying a knife again for the first time in 12 years

I carry a knife since the army days. I feel naked without my Lucile.
I'd carry 1911 as well, but my country is fucking faggot bunch with "gun control"
fuck this shit. come race war, I'll pull my minimi from the ground...
wait, someone's at my door knocking, gotta go

With the threat of violence.

Or with a massive, intrusive security apparatus that is enforced with the threat of violence

If you have generations, cultural change to a culture where rape gangs are not a problem. That will probably require violence to get to that point. It took generations to get it out of England before.

>How do you stop immigration though within the current socio-political situation?
You can't, without a lot of potential violence.

The bottom line is that the security apparatus wants to protect the perpetrators more than the victims. There's no getting around that

there is nothing for me to prove. This comics have been posted on this board over 500 times

I browse this board religiously, and have yet to see any other page.

The archive says otherwise

Nope. they need to be gassed

Threats of violence are meaningless now, liberals have made so many promises to prevent violence that people honestly believe they are bulletproof as long as they are unarmed, and if anyone dares prove they aren't, das RACIS an we burn the town down.

Only actual violence will give the treat of violence any credibility now. It didn't have to be this way, but eight years of "smart diplomacy" has produced this entirely predictable result.

gassing ain't fun. Mine field in one direction, MG42 teams in other, now that's what I call fun!

>(((smart diplomacy)))
fixed it for ya

Love the LARPing, folks.

>"rape" gangs
>implying a womens number 1 fantasy isn't to be dominated and forced, and there not just deliberately encouraging the rapes to fulfill that instinct

Degenerate please go

says a commie.
we have special department for you - Central Impalement Commity

yes, just bend over and consent

...don't want to get banned

Won't report you, please post
Be one of my true dost

Can someone shoop this with the girl having a black eye so I can Jack off to it? Thanks

...fuck it

Attached: europe2.jpg (1240x1754, 321K)

Attached: europe3.jpg (1240x1754, 415K)

REported, you disgusting animal. Sup Forums is a board of modesty and peace.

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

You earned this, degenerate. May Allah have mercy upon your soul.

Dude, Sweden sure looks bad.

Attached: images.jpg (223x226, 9K)

Just clear cookies and pull out the internet cable for 5 minutes. My friends always do that

>My friends
sure, sure

>The end

But those are Muslims not Asians

thanks!

I just obeyed orders!