>Secs Army/Navy/Air on Future of US Military 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442391-1/
>SoS T-Rex presser in Chad 3/12/18
c-span.org/video/?442477-1/
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC on Syria Ceasefire 3/12/18
youtu.be/pQhI462tF-w

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: AFP_12H1NJ.jpg (4687x3120, 993K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_152787.htm
saf.org/saf-reports-1200-spike-in-members-donors-from-young-adults-since-fla/
youtu.be/FCiW-R5bY2k
gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-commons-statement-on-salisbury-incident-12-march-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Believe it or not, Health care is consistently the most important issue to Americans. the polls said the same in VA, PA etc

There were tons of independent and democrat voters out there who took Trump at his promise of better health care for all and ran with it. Nobody hated Obamacare more than Unions

Attached: 1517866767156.gif (245x165, 932K)

wtf is this, SIDF?

Make a whtie baby today!

Attached: 66603632_p414.jpg (546x813, 224K)

Threadly reminder, California is not white

Attached: 1509408906335.jpg (400x176, 13K)

Reminder that the GOP are not our friends and not on our side.

Attached: 67727427_p0.jpg (625x750, 80K)

desu, I don't care either way if Lamb or Saccone wins since the district is about to be shoaed anyway.

I only want Saccone to win so it'd be embarrassing for Lamb and MSNBC that they pulled a 2000 and declared victory before they won and ended up losing. Him winning by like 3 votes would make it even funnier.

Attached: 46756786.jpg (665x690, 170K)

>Votes for Bob Menendez anyway

REMINDER

The UK is a joke nation and it has fallen and can never recover.

So the Democrats now have two ways they can win the midterms:

>Label the Republican candidates as sexual predators/child rapists. Have various women come forward claiming they were groped and harassed.
>Favor some Trump's policies, stop screaming 'RESIST', distance themselves from Pelosi and the bat-shit crazy far-left.

November is going to be a fucking mess for everyone.

Attached: Screen-shot-2013-02-08-at-5.25.54-PM1.png (800x409, 584K)

>Not repealing Obamacare is Trump's fault.

Attached: 1489500718538.jpg (492x449, 35K)

Trumps agenda is dead. He needs to release the UFO files before its too late or risk losing the MUFON vote forever.

Attached: 15531349321823.png (527x577, 494K)

you're one to talk, leaf

Attached: wrongline.png (533x841, 554K)

So did Saccone get BTFO? I’m on spring break so I’ve been drunk all week

Attached: A5CD0736-401F-4A36-9B8D-0D8B0B3004C9.jpg (760x1140, 260K)

>when a Leaf is absolutely right
As a fellow shitholer I welcome UK to the fray.

Attached: Trump supporter cornered by protesters.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

t. Leaf. Kek.

Attached: 1518483415432.png (657x651, 30K)

okay but the second one, even if not great for us exactly, is still much preferable to the alternative

It was a lambslide

U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis described victory in Afghanistan as facilitating the reconciliation between Taliban terrorists and Kabul rather than defeating the jihadists on the battlefield.

Echoing U.S. Gen. John Nicholson, the top commander of American and NATO troops in Afghanistan, Mattis indicated that the Trump administration’s goal is to pressure Taliban jihadists to engage in peace talks by making them realize they cannot win on the battlefield, notes the Associated Press (AP).

“We do look toward a victory in Afghanistan,” Mattis said, adding, “Not a military victory — the victory will be a political reconciliation” with the Taliban, which has achieved a stalemate in recent years and shown little interest in conceding to the Kabul government.

what is that pic?

STATEMENT BY THE NORTH ATLANTIC COUNCIL ON THE USE OF A NERVE AGENT IN SALISBURY
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_152787.htm
The UK confirmed the use of a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia and briefed Allies that it was highly likely that Russia was responsible. The UK also confirmed that this was an indiscriminate and reckless attack against the United Kingdom, putting the lives of innocent civilians at risk.

Allies expressed deep concern at the first offensive use of a nerve agent on Alliance territory since NATO’s foundation. Allies expressed solidarity with the UK, offered their support in the conduct of the ongoing investigation, and called on Russia to address the UK’s questions including providing full and complete disclosure of the Novichok programme to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons. Allies agreed that the attack was a clear breach of international norms and agreements.

Since its entry into force in 1997, the Chemical Weapons Convention has become one of the pillars of the global non-proliferation regime. The Convention prohibits the development, transfer and use of chemical weapons. States Parties to the Convention take on a duty to uphold and enforce its fundamental tenets. States Parties commit not to develop, produce or otherwise acquire, stockpile or retain chemical weapons, nor to transfer, directly or indirectly, chemical weapons to anyone. States Parties also undertake not to engage in any military preparations to use chemical weapons, nor to commit to assist, encourage or induce anyone to engage in prohibited activity.

NATO has repeatedly condemned the use of chemical weapons in Syria and called on those responsible to be held to account. NATO regards any use of chemical weapons as a threat to international peace and security.

Attached: nato.jpg (676x384, 70K)

>one vote McCain effects still being felt.

Damn, I hope trump endorses every deep red republican seat for November. His impotent rallies are the kiss of death for the gop

WTF

FOX REPORTING BREAKING NEWS GOP GOING TO COURT TO CONFISCATE ALL VOTING MACHINES BECAUSE VOTING MAY HAVE BEEN RIGGED

If Russia wants to kill British subjects it should send some Syrians to do it.

At least the Leafs will maybe get rid of Weedman soon.

Attached: polls.png (1440x672, 240K)

this is your brain on maple syrup

29 point swing for the Dems since the last time a dem ran for that seat in 2012

Gangs of New York

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Ugh..guys...help!!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-10-08-13-1.png (1440x768, 1.62M)

Republicans have failed to present a new better health care plan desu

This nerve agent thing shows me how little effort they're even putting anymore into pretending that there's a legit there there.

Russia asked for a sample, the UK refused, essentially they've provided zero evidence, and the idea that a nerve agent can not be replicated is absurd.

This is one of the most blatant acts of United Kingdom warmongering I've ever seen. It's "Assad is bombing children with a nerve gas excuse us look t this legit video of us handling them without gloves" tier, except it's handled even less subtly and is even ore obviously fake.

>DEEB GONCERN

I was going to admonish you for not providing a source, but then I saw your flag

Attached: Leaf in any language.gif (960x200, 135K)

Why are the UVF so fucking based and the majority of Brits such fucking pussies?

Just watched a video that showed pictures of a Sudanese that had a hatchet thrown through his window by some UVF members.

Fucking awesome!

>not Chechens
user, why go for pussy Arabs when Semites can't do anything right? Go for high grade muslims.

No it is not, house Speaker Nancy Pelosi will not EVER work with nor vote on Trump polices. Don't justify the GOP fucking up.

I looked up both Lamb and Saccone before the election and decided I wouldn't be bothered if Lamb won. Sure, the MSM and Dems would try to propagandize, but Lamb:

>wants tariffs (Trump)
>is from an established political family
>ex-military (Trump)
>prosecutor focused on heroin epidemic (Trump)
>wants jobs (Trump)
>wants big infrastructure improvements (Trump)
>mostly pro-life (Trump)

Sure, Lamb might be weak on things like immigration, but he seems to overall align with Trump on his major issues more than Saccone (GOPe free trader). One of the right-wing publications even ran an article implying Trump might actually prefer Lamb win, but couldn't leave a Republican out in the cold.

Or just write fake dossiers and send to Steele.

Holy fucking shit are you retarded? It's a blatant co-option to end everything going on.

>saf.org/saf-reports-1200-spike-in-members-donors-from-young-adults-since-fla/
What does this mean?

its true, the blonde woman on fox just said it and then moved on to a different subject

He did nothing wrong.

Attached: Bill the Butcher.jpg (523x778, 55K)

>Family of slain DNC staffer sues Fox News over retracted story.
Is this how the career of Hannity dies?

Attached: joe hannity.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>Russia asked for a sample, the UK refused
Wow, that's advanced sandniggering.

Attached: UK sandnigger.png (157x310, 107K)

Also on Fox News just now.

Attached: kuyk765.jpg (1278x720, 234K)

Q.E.D. Penn niggers should vote for a Dem larping as a blue-dog.

Attached: I'm very happy about this.webm (720x404, 1.5M)

forcing the dems to run sane candidates instead of ((((far left)))) ones is a good thing

does not matter when schumer whips up the votes

he will tow the party line

just look at the WV senator

now, this is 4d chess to get Seth Rich story back in the news

>only agrees with Dems 95% of the time
lol trumpfag damage control

I'll feel no sympathy when El Salvadoran rape your wife. Based illegals.

>U.K. goes down the drain but Canada somehow fixes itself
How would you react?

Attached: 412.png (450x450, 135K)

Ahh I see
Looked like some ISIS slaughter

Wasn't that particular nerve agent also given to NATO after the fall of the Soviet Union, why is why they could identify it in the first place? Also, a British chemical weapons research lab is about 20 minutes away from where the poisoning occurred.

>english
>aussie flag

Attached: scornmaga.png (449x442, 213K)

Are we getting a recount?

youtu.be/FCiW-R5bY2k

Uh...

Attached: Capture.png (617x610, 382K)

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit /ptg/. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

Attached: images.png (251x201, 7K)

Canada deserves to recover if you look at there history. The torture the country has received is undeserved.

Can I get an ID on the shalom sandnigger that typed out that tweet?

No one cares what foreign faggots think

>Green party is beating another party
How terrifying.

that looks /comfy/
florida is miserable

Attached: floridagrimreaper.jpg (600x443, 38K)

>go die goy
Wtf I love draft dodgers now.

>deserves
Stop using this communist term.

>being a Joenigger in 2018
There's a special place in Hell for you. It's right next to the footfags.

Attached: Cross of Saint Lori.png (720x572, 380K)

PM COMMONS STATEMENT ON SALISBURY INCIDENT: 12 MARCH 2018
gov.uk/government/speeches/pm-commons-statement-on-salisbury-incident-12-march-2018

>It is now clear that Mr Skripal and his daughter were poisoned with a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia This is part of a group of nerve agents known as ‘Novichok’.

>Our knowledge that Russia has previously produced this agent and would still be capable of doing so; Russia’s record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations; and our assessment that Russia views some defectors as legitimate targets for assassinations; the Government has concluded that it is highly likely that Russia was responsible for the act against Sergei and Yulia Skripal.

>Either this was a direct act by the Russian State against our country or the Russian government lost control of this potentially catastrophically damaging nerve agent and allowed it to get into the hands of others.

>My Rt Hon Friend has stated to the Ambassador that the Russian Federation must immediately provide full and complete disclosure of the Novichok programme to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

>And he has requested the Russian Government’s response by the end of tomorrow.

>While the extra-judicial killing of terrorists and dissidents outside Russia were given legal sanction by the Russian Parliament in 2006.

>And of course Russia used radiological substances in its barbaric assault on Mr Litvinenko. We saw promises to assist the investigation then, but they resulted in denial and obfuscation – and the stifling of due process and the rule of law.

>Mr Speaker, following Mr Litvinenko’s death we expelled Russian diplomats, suspended security co-operation, broke off bilateral plans on visas, froze the assets of the suspects and put them on international extradition lists. And these measures remain in place.

the more i think about it I believe biden vs trump would be a electoral sweep for the democrats. they still believe in the blue collar democrats in the midwest.

>Push gun control
>Lose election
WOOOOOOOOW
HOW COULD WE KNOW?

Attached: 1513377570356.png (645x729, 107K)

Probably.

What do you mean 'we', paleface?

user, we've been butting heads for months now. Here is an olive brunch
> you're right
Unless the republican candidates and elected officials get fully on board with Trump agenda fuck them.
That goes for McConnell, Sessions, Ryan and the whole lot. Even fucking Cruz bent the knee and jump as high as Trump tells him right now, el fucking Rato.

Here is my proposal: to mount a last stand fight for the conservative lives this midterms and if the GOP fails to deliver, to revert to nihilistic battles for the lulz until the 2020s choosing no enemy or cause, doing it for the lulz like in the old times.

It's swim or sink now for conservatives now. They either get their shit together or fuck off and die. Also
> ANN COULTER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
Slightly lower taxes won't get republicans to the polls, a wall and a million deported spics might.

As for the rest of the guys here:
> APOLOGIZE TO ANN
> ADMIT SHE'S RIGHT
> TAKE EVERY INSULT BACK
> ACCEPT HER AS YOU QUEEN, GODDESS AND MOMMY
> REPENT YOUR LOLI SEEKING WAYS
> GET ON BOARD OF THE MILF UNSTOPPABLE TRAIN
Do it!

Attached: IMG_7846.jpg (736x1043, 73K)

Got a list of words I shouldnt use?

It's comfy in the low 50s stop complaining

In a lawsuit they have discovery and questioning anyone. This could get good.

Everyone i know is against the health care crap, we have a welfare system for the poor. If people don't have it they get fines, it's truly stupid. Do you know how many people dont believe in going to the doctor? Jehovah witnesses believe it is in Gods hands, no doctors as well as some Christian groups.

Did the thousands of absentee ballots really not close the gap? Where did they come from? California?

Attached: mfw.png (508x497, 153K)

They've realized no one gives a shit about evidence and the truth. Its really obvious what's going on in the west right now, propaganda is getting more and more naked. They've realized they've reached a tipping point where the people who are suspicious of them are hardened in their disbelief, so they're now focusing on weaponizing the faithful to an extreme degree.

1, deserve
2, should
that's it

This?

Attached: History of Canada.png (2030x3396, 1.33M)

Uh......

Attached: Capture.png (1036x649, 607K)

they still arent done counting apparently

>hating feet

Attached: beatrix.png (962x543, 509K)

Thanks.

We just go back to what it was before 43 3/5th's fucked it up.

BREAKING: Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov, a close associate of the late oligarch Boris Berezovsky, has been found dead at his home in London; no word on the cause of death - The Guardian

oops

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-14 BNO News on Twitter BREAKING Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov, a close associate (1536x1016, 206K)

What's wrong with Florida?

Attached: Florida poster.png (500x355, 399K)

are you goys ready to see some (((concerned idealistic youth))) commit truancy to shill for gun confiscation?

MSM livestream of these (((brave heroes))) soon

user, lets separate two things
> 1. Russia likely did it. It fits their MO, both the deed and the subsequent denial
> 2. Brits can't prove so unless they can beyond any shadow of a doubt they should ignore and scroll past
> 3. Why the fuck should the Brits care about Russia taking out their trash? They have so many local problems to pay attention to spy games

>biden
biden wont win the democratic nom too white and too male and way too white male
and if he did his groping pictures would ruin him

>Our knowledge that Russia has previously produced this agent and would still be capable of doing so; Russia’s record of conducting state-sponsored assassinations; and our assessment that Russia views some defectors as legitimate targets for assassinations; the Government has concluded that it is highly likely that Russia was responsible for the act against Sergei and Yulia Skripal.

That's the worst non-evidence I've ever seen.

>sane
>Democrat
Take a trip on Reddit,Twitter, Tumblr, look at CNN, MSNBC, go visit these proud moderate districts. They will vote 100% in line with Nancy Pelosi and have a track record of doing so, you're not accepting reality yet.

I'm sorry Ann. Your pedantic tweets are irritating, but you speak the truth. I should have never doubted you. You were the only one to tell Bill Maher to his puffy Jew face that Trump was the frontrunner in 2015.

Attached: 1485370311028.png (817x647, 658K)

I’m so tired of being lectured by children.

Attached: A5624796-E662-443E-BC22-DBCA538A8DC7.jpg (940x721, 782K)