Dragon Ball Super

Enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYaJ7W-9h28
youtube.com/watch?v=0L40Px_oJLY
ign.com/boards/threads/is-gohan-blanco-strong-enough-to-defeat-el-grande-padre.455044440/
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_White_Gohan
boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/el grande padre/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=fFh8boQECWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it's enough.

Ok now you're just purposely provoking at this point

There is a famous comedian that makes a living impersonating Masako if anyone cares to listen
Fun fact: Lupin the Third's VA died suddenly and he was replaced by a similar comedian/impersonator.

youtu.be/qYaJ7W-9h28

Enough what

When does th next episode of Dragon Ball Pedro come out?

Unfortunately Not Yet

What do you think Caulifla's IQ is?

IQ - 80
Fight IQ - 190

Saturdays or Sunday depending on your time zone

>he's not spic
youtube.com/watch?v=0L40Px_oJLY

>Dragon Ball: Goku goes giant monkey. Then he stops that shit and a few years after gains a form with spikier golden hair (that can be powered up)
>Dragon Ball Super: Goku goes God, becoming skinnier and red haired. He can combine it with the other form gaining blue spiky hair.
>Dragon Ball Gran Pedro: We furry now

ftfy

nah

SSG coming back in the anime and retconning once and for all the stupid Toei plot development of Goku being as strong as SSG in his SS1 was one of the best things to happen in recent story in the anime.
Thank you based Toyotaro for making all this possible.

>金銀超サイヤ人
Yay or nay?

ign.com/boards/threads/is-gohan-blanco-strong-enough-to-defeat-el-grande-padre.455044440/

I just want a doujin of Caulifla raising Pan to be her daughter/sex slave. Is that too much to ask?

I love her.

Nah, Trashifla was confirmed to be a shit fighter long ago. If Gokuck fights like a moron these days with nothing but atata spams and no cool tricks (not even IT which he barely makes use of) then this jobber piece of filth is 10 times worse and can't into tactics nor any cool moves.
I hope for a really embarassing end for her, such as tripping off of the stage.

Fuck whoever started this meme. He deserves the chair.

The meme already spread into other boards, it's going to become full on cancer now if it's in the hands of normies.

Please refrain from posting any pictures of the character “Caulifla”. Thank you.

ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_White_Gohan

SEETHING

Who are you, Moot? Gook Moot?

Well if that isn't the most bizarre thing ever.

Of all seasonal shit you can pick for and you end up with that piece of shit? I'm sorry for your sake even if you are a retarded seasonal waifufag.

breddy gud

user announced he started it in the last thread

>implying it’s not that same user

Gohanfags are just desperate for attention. It reminds me of when one of them wrote out that cringe Columbine fanfiction and posted it here trying to play it off and act like it wasn’t him.

Blue eyes tho or teal.

You're improving user

Can we just admit that SS4 transformation makes more sense than SSG and SSB? I mean, even SS3 had all that Ozaru thing during his transformation, also this attack against King Piccolo... Ozaru was always the true inner strength of the Saiyans, SSG is uninspired and SSB is just a recolor.

She looks beautiful in that picture.

Did Toriyama or Toyotaro do the manga version of BoG?

Maybe the last form can defeat Jiren.

headcanon: the post

Toyotaro

Kale always looks beautiful. Oh wait, you meant Caulifla.

Not only she looks ugly as fuck, she also looks like Cabba but with a wig.
Figures you would literally be gay.

UI Goku would murder Beerus anyway. If he's anywhere near as strong as Jiren or if he surpassed Jiren, anyway. SSG Goku put up a better fight against Beerus when he was new to god power than he did against Jiren in the current arc.

reminder that caulifla stinks

They're too good for this show.

Wasn't SS being as strong as SSG in Toriyama's movie? Why do Toyospics always talk out of their asses?

Perfection.

I would hope so ;)

Was july 19th when all the bullshit started/

boards.fireden.net/_/search/text/el grande padre/order/asc/

reminder that stinklifa stinks

Smells like sweaty Namekian dick.

Can we all agree that what Super did wrong the most was putting Goku back in his default fucking gi when he looked absolutely fucking BASED in Whis' training outfit?

Reminder that Caulifla is just a girl-Gohan.

>tfw they wasted Freeza going Golden on Gohan, and Cabba of all fucking people
>they didn't save it until he fights Toppo/Jiren, while this plays youtube.com/watch?v=fFh8boQECWw
Can Toei do anything right?

which of the two would be kinkier in the sack, Kale or Caulifla?

>"it's better that way (laughs)"

ES SÓLO UN JUEGO DE NIÑOS PARA JIREN

>even SS3 had all that Ozaru thing during his transformation
Not canon, just filler

>SSG is uninspired
It's best form, relaxed, skinnier, godly.

>and SSB is just a recolor
Not in the manga, luckly.

Not sure but it's funny how this is still going strong 3 months later.

all spanish supertubers need to kill themselves

Masako Nozawa is the best.

Forgot pic

As long as they keep helping ruin the show then no, the actual answer is that they are too bad for even Shitper.

Is she about to bite into Frieza's tail?

Reminder

jiren is dumb a shit and will lose to U7 in the end of the tournament

Cabba's the girl Gohan. Stick his SS2 close up there and you'll see.

jesus its spreading to other sites.

Because then Goku fully absorbed the power and (according to Toriyama notes for RoF) his base form became as strong as SSG and his SS became stronger than that and blue (SSGSS). As soon Toriyama wrote the regular blonde SS back the SSG-in base form thing made no sense. The only option was made SSG-in base a separated state from regular base or just make Goku go SSG as god base (like Toyotaro did and the anime finally copied)

of my semen. Obviously.

Who is next

there is no chair where I live, jokes on you

Are you happy for Beerus and Whis

>implying all of dragonball franchise isn't just one whole sameface
Nice selective memory you have there, fag.

I bet you think Bleach women are hot even though they all have the same facial structure as Ichigo.

U3 Fusion robots

Based Shueisha.

How well endowed would someone have to be to impress a time controlling angel like that, anyway.

Sauce?

i'm both happy for beerus x whis and cauli x kale

yamcha still deserves his girl (female) tho

Some guy from U2, Namek people and robots.

post more vados in here

I hate this fanbase.

No, Vados is shit and worst girl.

It is likely that once you achieve that form your base power no longer matters once you get high enough and all the other forms will never need to be used. That is what toriyama likes to do after all.

She looks retarded as fuck and doubly so in her first episodes on the sadala or whataver its name was planet.

Good bye Champa

who cares about her?

posting best girl

>sadala

>SSJ
I stopped reading.

vados is beautiful and wonderful!

Jiren is my favorite from this arc. No bullshit sob story, no friendship, or antagonism. Just pure undistilled power and understated appreciation of martial arts. This is Dragon Ball at its core. No bullshit.

If you don't like Jiren, you're probably a faggot.

Why doesn't Yamcha have a girlfriend? Isn't he meant to be a pro baseball player and shouldn't he have tonnes of money.

On it.

In the BoG movie no. In fact Goku goes SSG again at the very last moment of the fight against Beerus, Toei fucked up by not doing it for the anime.

Garbage taste.

>implying anyone gonna read all that shit

SS4 can't defeat Gohan Blanco

t.jirenfag

Jiren is my favorite ass pull from this arc. No reason for being as powerful as he is, no real backstory so far, or personality. Just pure undistilled mary sue-ing and understated appreciation of writers not knowing what the fuck theyre doing. This is bullshit at its core. All ass pulls.

If you don't like Jiren, you probably have brain cells.