Howking is finally dead

Overrated atheist plant who never invented anything you can remember,and who's entire ''science'' was based on theories,nothing that has been proven so far has finally died.

Well what to say Howking?Burn in hell with Jews,Atheists and Leftists,and let your corpse be buried as deep as it can.

Attached: Atheist Cuck.jpg (600x383, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjgSTv9MsY
youtu.be/Gb2jGy76v0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because of people like you that Christianity is in decline.

you act like he fucked your mom.

Man was a fake. They essentially rolled around a retaed in a wheel chair, dubbed a computer voice to him, and convinced normies this drooling retard was the smartest man in the universe.

Breaking news, OP is a retard baby. Don't forget to sage.

Also consider... Even in the area of theoretical physics, he ended up being wrong about everything, and the mere existence of black holes is in doubt now.

No I'm sure it's because of people like your politicians who legalized faggot marriage

i dont know about you but im not going to trust someone like you specially when your country is named after those niggers

This is your ancestor Hawking,not because I said so,but your fellow atheist pseudoscientists and their theories said so.

Attached: Atheism.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

But seriously...

Attached: (((Atheist))).png (1600x1200, 576K)

Attached: 00..jpg (1280x1600, 745K)

Ironically this was probably the only thing he may have been right about
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAjgSTv9MsY

Attached: 7DBD9F0D-D49F-4A00-800F-1F4E3D29D052.jpg (384x1077, 312K)

There is so much doubt with everything he has done.

Attached: ASTemaG.jpg (480x377, 17K)

Go fuck yourself. He contributed more than you ever will, faggot.

T. Doesn’t know jackshit about science.
Brainlet retard

youtu.be/Gb2jGy76v0Y

His theories will have zero impact outside of your little space nerd bubble. Have fun coping with that.

>atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world
No one can resist the will of God forever

Did anybody else ever wonder if he was a vegetable with a squawk box?

Montenigger

Attached: Prof-Stephen-Hawking comments on Science AMA Series Stephen Hawking AMA Answers!.png (860x276, 55K)

S