Blue Wave

What is your reaction to this?

Attached: All federal elections since 2016.jpg (1080x458, 126K)

My reaction is that I'm moving to Utah because they're apparently the only state that doesn't buy what the MSM is selling.

:)

R A R E
A
R
E

>let me just marginalize myself to a bumfuck nowhere state where I can hide in my safe space
Snowflake detected. Stand up for your race you utter pussy.

This is what happens when literally every demographic group is against white people.

White people need to understand that we are being absolutely fucking genocided in our own country, and that we are a global minority, and we are going to be replaced if we don't RADICALLY update our mentality about survival and white nationalism.

It's so fucking disgraceful, beyond belief, for a civilization like the West to be degraded and defiled the way it is now. No more excuses, white men. Either you defend your dying nation, or you just watch it all happen.

>John Curtis
>Before running for Mayor of Provo, Curtis first ran for the Utah State Senate in 2000 as a Democrat against Curt Bramble, losing 33% to 66%
>In the Republican primary, Curtis distanced himself from President Donald Trump during a GOP candidate forum, according to NPR.
"I don't mind telling you I struggled with that presidential election, and in the end I didn't vote for any of the candidates on the ballot. Because none of them had earned my vote," he said.
But in an October Salt Lake Tribune op-ed, Curtis said he would be by Trump's side on issues where they align, but clarified that he "will not support any proposal that bullies or disrespects any human being."

He got Democrat Crossover Support to stick it to Trump. He will be one of the Republicans voting for Impeachment.

>What is your reaction to this?
It seems pretty obvious.
The election of 2016 has been misinterpreted by Sup Forums and other far-right outlets. It was not a strong emergence of a new political order. It was not the last stand of the forgotten man. It was literally just a repudiation of Hillary Clinton personally, a candidate so incredibly terrible that she managed to lose to a guy who said 3 things a day that would have torpedoed any other campaign. There was a lack of enthusiasm from Democrat voters, and despite this she still won the popular vote. But had the democrats ran somebody not so abysmal, they would have held on to the white house. The sad reality is the majorityy of Americans want to emulate the European environment. They want stricter gun laws, they want to curtail free speech in exchange for "tolerance", they want a global economic environment. That's just the way things have been trending for a while. The fact that Obama won reelection despite everything he did to the country should have been proof enough.
With Clinton there was no enthusiasm, but now that she's off the ticket, the enthusiasm has returned. Dems are primed to absolutely run the table in the midterms and easily take the house, which will inevitably lead to the rest of Trump's term having no legislative accomplishments and likely impeachment (but not removal from office).
So yeah, the dream is dead. The ducking media is just too powerful and relentless and most people buy into it.

I interpret it as... Democrats can win elections by lurching to the right, in particular by throwing trannies under the bus.

None of that is going to happen.
The right is absolutely terrified of people framing them as nationalistic at all. So unless you have an actual feasible plan, all you have are empty words.

NEW
E
W

That cuntry always posts

Attached: 1466742087605.jpg (675x450, 59K)

Presidential races have little influences on local politics.

Thank Sup Forums
For posting about niggers 24/7 and not really doing anything else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA FUCKING THIS

>Snowflake detected. Stand up for your race you utter pussy.
user, it's over. I'm sorry but it's over. I'm not going to fight a fight I literally can't win. If I take up the fight for whites in any way that would actually result in something that could feasibly get notice the only thing that would change would be the complete destruction of my career path and being labeled as a racist across the nation. My family would be ostracized, my kids would be bullied and possibly even taken away by the state.
The left has won, user. They are simply too powerful in popular culture and have far too much influence. I get that sounds like a pussy thing to say but I've got too much to lose by fighting them. It sucks but that's just how it is.

Shows people elect trump but not necessarily republicans. He can win the state by 99% but if your candidate sucks, it's not going to save you.

So your just going to leave, pack it up and high tail it out of there? Fuck that fight back. People have done lost their will to fight back. Truly sad.

see

This.

> montana 21 points Republican
Looking forward to moving to the future ethnostate

It gets worse.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-02-22 11.45.04.png (543x787, 283K)

Death combines pretty well with blue

Danger! Real Red Pill Incoming!

Fat, happy slobs DO NOT rebel against the system that pays for their comfort.

That is one of the most brutal truths a man can learn but it saves his sanity.

Only starving people do anything remotely close to what you are talking about and if they win, it is because they have institutional support. Don't ask a man to bit the hand that feeds him if you don't have much to offer him. Martyrdom is cold comfort to the starving and Abject Misery to the comfortable.

Go to the working poor whites if you want to find revolutionaries. Whites that still make good money from the system will not willingly give it up. If you find this demoralizing, you'd better start making money off the system too.

3 for 8 ain't bad I guess.

This. The idea that some on Sup Forums have that the average Republican voter is moving to 1488 territory is retarded. Especially when the average voter is a fucking idiot. Leftist have control over most major institutions so it's an uphill battle. Things are not on the right-wings side with demographic change. Also as much as Sup Forums hates boomers they are one of the sole reasons the Republicans still even win and they will die out eventually. Millennial's are so far left that even if they got more conservative with age they could only at most shift to the center-left. Now despite this I don't think the blue wave is actually going to happen but it's likely the left is going to take some house seats in mid-terms. They're fired up over DRUMPF and they have the media on their side to cheer them on.

>The sad reality is the majorityy of Americans want to emulate the European environment.
So will they still want this when the ethnic cleansing starts?

Comparing how any candidate does versus what HRC did is 100% bullshit.

Comparing pineapples and bananas.

>White people need to understand that we are being absolutely fucking genocided in our own country, and that we are a global minority, and we are going to be replaced if we don't RADICALLY update our mentality about survival and white nationalism
Keep doing this goy, then we'll have both houses back by 2020

See: Because when normies get redpilled, they too will want to see deep statists and cultural marxists getting the rope on live TV.

Roy Moore tried to save his campaign by running against trannies. So did Virginia Republicans. Didn’t work and the gop is giving that playbook up.

>Democrats can win elections by lurching to the right, in particular by throwing trannies under the bus.

????? That's not what is happening at all.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 03.52.17.png (1184x558, 242K)

>don't think the blue wave is going to happen
how can you even say that