Why is Israel expensive as fuck?

So I'm watching a food tour of Jeruselam and the prices there shook me. Shwarma $8, salad and meat $30, piece of bread 10 FUCKING DOLLARS.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLmNLrog6dQ

Jews Jewing Jews is really out of hand I would go broke there in 2 days

Attached: i-diyo-flaga-izraela-70-x-110-cm.jpg (660x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
abbourne.com/the-books/
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
salon.com/2003/08/26/ketcham/
counterpunch.org/2007/03/07/ketcham-s-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I would go broke there in 2 days
Why would you go there? Why would you spend money there?

you must be a pajeet who went there to suck Jewish dicks and then came back disappointed and

Why would a shitskin Indian go to Israel ? dumbfuck

When I went to France, the UK and Germany I was shocked how cheap everything was.

pic related

Attached: kike.png (1160x582, 1.67M)

do you realize this is what rome was like?
the top jews in the senate were enjoying the fruits of labor from their slave class jews, then catholcism rolled around to expel the rabbi and replace them with priests. out with the old boss, welcome the new boss, same as the old boss, and same shitty owner too.
We Are All Getting Fucked By The Same Families Even The Khazar Mutt Kikes
SURPRISE!

>Going to the middle east for any reason whatsoever

mental illness

Attached: cock.jpg (1200x1600, 306K)

Because Israel is a first world country like Switzerland and people there have decent salaries to be able to buy shit like that.
Unlike your shithole country of course.

Israel is Southern Europe

>go to expensive places
>complain theyre expensive
seriously ?

Attached: 1493225291041.jpg (600x800, 137K)

lmao

>we're so posh in Israel
fuck of kike, when you stop milking entire West for monies you may start blubbing about economy and sheeit

>$8
Seems about the same here for a good shwarma

you guys should seriously consider killing the FedResBank

Beef is expensive in Israel, there's not many places for cows to graze.

how about pork?

What do you think? Come on, take a guess.

How much do you make?

uhm... is that a trick question?

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they will too want to ask question about pic related to the corrupt elements of the Israeli gov.

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

just look at this fake smile...
food looks like someone puked in it

>great food, belive me goyim. almost for free. just come leave shekels and fuck off

>Why does this jewish country jew people so badly?

It's like you're actually retarded. Also, what the fuck are you doing going to a kike country for their food? Go to a place with actually decent cuisine.

The servers are all pale shitskins, they must make a killing

>Make 10 servings of the meat a day (takes him 3 minutes a serving), 30 bucks each, clean 300 usd a day

Genociding Palestines, bribing the UN to look the other way and doing major false flags like 9/11 go get amerimutts to go to war against Iran isn’t cheap

>10 servings a day
nah, restraunts and food places here go bankrupt in 6 month from opening. american fast food places lose money at extremly high rate here

enough to afford food ( and by food i mean oats + GOMAD)

He literally said most of those ethnic food shops have been active for 200+ years and passed down by families

10 servings a day is minimum, he might do 10 servings an hour as far as I'm concerned. I could see a small shop in one of those producing 1000+ usd a day in easy income

>enough to afford food
thats really sad user

Don't forget that your currency is basically worthless...

>food looks like someone puked in it
because this is how food looks like you dumb rube

why ? basically everyone makes enough to afford food , would it be not sad if i didnt ?.

>surprised that you-know-whos are price gouging tourists

the "enough" part made me think you are scraping for leftovers, that mosly apply to people i know really. sorry if i jumped to conclusions. what i meant is that if youre a person that work and most of you money goes to buying food is sad.
well jerusalem is the touring capital of the middle east, and it is a well known fact that turists get scammed hard in israel. bit 8$ for a shawarma is 28 shekeles wich is not that much. pretty cheap really

You're right, I was just expecting a tiny piece of brad (gyro tier) to be like 2-3 bucks and not close to 10. For 10 I expect a subway foot long

>complains about the most jewish country having insanely high prices
AHAHAHAHhahaHAHAhha ohhh maaan.
Y'all either explain why this page is so weird jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=20 or go back to appropriate jewish websites like jidf front page or some shit.

bread is like 5 shekels senpai , if you wanna complain about prices at shitty expensive tourist places its the tourist's fault , they set the price .

LOL. They can literally burn money. The US gives them so much money they can charge 10 dollars for a piece of bread. Setting their prices so high allows them to keep the riff raff out.

You’re just being Jew’d, because you’re a tourist.

>Why are Kikes such Kikes?
Top Kek.

Aren't all Jews tourists?

>jewornotjew
Top fucking kek

Americans just can’t shitpost

Because it's a small country with no purchasing power.
also $1=4 shekel.

Everything else is expensive too, housing (buying new house is most expensive in the world), cars (120% tax), whatever.
all the budget goes to the military and feeding haredi parasites who don't work.

Good thing Hezbollah will destroy this shithole soon.

Attached: jew-gold.jpg (1162x850, 424K)

>go in a shithole in the middle of the desert
>hurr why is fresh food so expansive
Are you retarded or something ?

>t. a soon to be muslim shithole in Europe

Oh please the entire middle east will be your play ground by the end of the century. WW4 will be basically israel vs china.

inThe entire jewish mentality breeds high prices and elitism

Real estate is even more ridiculous

Shawarma is typically turkey

Israel has good relations with China

just like germany and britain in the 1870's

In Israel it's usually Chicken or Lamb and it's expensive af.

Attached: 19.png (959x590, 55K)

Really?
Can you show me how this is not just a mental fabrication?

they are probably selling you food from local farms and not imported?

I'm guessing if they did import it could be cheap, either that or producing in mass is just more expensive there. Actually I really have no idea of the logistics of importing meat.

Sauce, need to do shekel comparisons.

Many elite Jews no longer use money, they have private confidential poker-like chips and cryptic paper bonds. They use fiat money as literal play money, and much of this finances Hollywood propaganda and Hillel Centers et al. I imagine the prices in Israel are another facade to deter tourists and immigrants, like those Africans who are currently imprisoned and being raped by 4/10 female IDF.

Tfw extremely happy to see Israel's princess Natalie Hershlag Portman getting blacked in her new film Annihilation which is possibly about Judaism.

Because it's a garbage country that's stuck between feeding off a buncha religious parasites and funding the fuck out of the military.

Fuck this shit lmao

oh yeah forgot to mention, everything's expensive and dirty as fuck, only tel-aviv has actual jobs, and you're doing all these sacrifices for a religion/"culture" that you don't give a shit about because israelis are secular, godless atheists anyway

whatever, my european passport is itching to be used anyway

Israel doesn't import any meat, that's why their prices are high (also, to keep out immigrants). The Jews have a closed ecosystem of food consumption, because goyim food is compromised in many such cases. Jewish food is called kosher, but that really means "not meant for goyim genocide slow kill." Yes, even Jewish chickens hate whites essentially.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp

No need for conspiracies, as I said, the country is small, the population is small, the currency is weak, too many Arabs and Haredim on welfare, constant war, corruption etc.

My cousin doesn't even like Israel or remotely Zionist but he moved there for the gibs and basically having a passive income and playing vidya all day.

woahhhh finally some definite proof of mossad's involvement! nice share m80! got any more?

Attached: 1520609904426.gif (498x298, 1.76M)

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were indeed some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives, working deep cover as Muslims.

A most interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is an exact match for the Hijacker model from the Irony Collection as seen on Swatch's site.

>israelis are secular, godless atheists anyway
an honest jew

Thanks. Your country is small, the shekel is weak, but the Rothschilds shadow your government, and I do believe they do not have my nation's interest at heart, and there are many diaspora/Israelis who could share information on this threat but choose not to, yet America we are told is a best ally.

Jews pay an incredible price for things like ham and bacon as well.

lol, the whole US/Israel thing is funny and sad and laughable.

Maybe they have special prices for foreigners?

I know Jordan does, 4 price levels in fact: Jordanians, other Arabs, non-Arabs, and Israeli's.

a shitty mcdonalds burger costs around 17 usd here.
honestly fuck this shit.

Attached: 1479833123219.png (500x375, 308K)

they just steal all the money

>Why would you go there? Why would you spend money there?
I want to be in a place where everybody for a mile around knows about it when someone takes a piss on the street

Cause they are in the middle of the fucking desert.
In Japan you spend about 20%-30% of your income on food. In the US it is about 6-15%.
On the other hand, americans are obese as fuck (35% obesity rate) while in japanese are pretty lean (3.5% obesity rate)

Because its real food. The shit we ear here is the US is not real food. Just look at the size of Americans. Holy shit

Why would shawarma cost more than a piece of bread you stupid fucking lying. Get off the internet.

fucking good actually, you make these things dirt cheap and you ruin the health of your nation's poor people, look at the obscene obesity among poor people in MURRICA

Only country i know of that banned flouride in water supply

Zing!

I didn't endorse user's image, but my information is vetted. And Mossad was shadowing several hijackers in South Florida, on record, living a block away from a few. The first reported casualty of 9/11 was Daniel Lewin, an elite combat soldier in Israel's Navy SEALs, called Sayeret Matkal. They are experts at paratrooping, hand2hand combat, and impersonating Muslims. They also know fluent Arabic and are in trained in airport/hijacker scenarios. Do you think it's pure coincidence this Israeli-American commando was sandwiched between two hijackers on the first plane to hit the WTC? That he was reportedly stabbed to death with boxcutters on the plane when he was a professional killer, who his friends say could bench 400lbs? And that his plane is very one the three of five arrested "Dancing Israelis" were photographing and celebrating as it crashed? Israel intelligence is all over 9/11, whether you think they did it or not. Why isn't Daniel Lewin a household name?
abbourne.com/the-books/

>Jews Jewing Jews is really out of hand
That's why they always lose in the end. You can't run a society of people with no morals except win at all costs.

italy, i believe new zealand.
there's actually a lot
could you provide a link to the israeli art students? google is jewed, the other things you've posted i've looked into and heard of before. the shipping company and the dancing israelis, i believe they went on israeli television when they got back home.... but i've yet to find more info on the art students. That shipping company has suspicious all over it. Supposedly when the dancing jews were arrest, one said to the fbi, we're not your problem, palestinains are your problem.

This can't be a real thread. Are you asking why a country of Jews are being Jewish? There is always some truth to rudimentary stereotypes. Blacks since 1960 grow up without fathers. Whites love mayonnaise. Mexicans shit in the walls of the homes they build. Middle Easterners will strap bombs to themselves. Middle Easterners are cut throat rug traders as it pertains to business dealings. South Americans love booger sugar. Canadians are complete pussies. American's are obese. Russians are fucking animals. Europeans are complete pussies. Its not true in every case but there is a reason why these exist.

Sure. The "Israeli art students," not the same as the "dancing Israelis / UMS," were exposed by journalist Christopher Ketcham, in a great feature published, with no small amount of struggle, at Salon.

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
salon.com/2003/08/26/ketcham/
counterpunch.org/2007/03/07/ketcham-s-story/

To save you time, know that the art students in residency at the WTC between 2000-01, namely Gelatin and E-Team collectives, were not Israeli, or complicit, but that these residencies in general meant the towers were open access and could have been cased or compromised. And I've read the Gelatin book, and it's very weird and anti-capitalism, but I researched all the members, many are still active hipster artists. Gelatin and E-Team are often cited as Israeli on Sup Forums, but this is incorrect. Daniel Lewin is the major lead.