NATIONAL SCHOOL WALKOUT GENERAL

IT'S STARTING, WARM UP THE SHITPOSTING, BOYS!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.18.10 AM.png (940x716, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/baltimore-school-system-will-bus-students-anti-gun-protest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of articles out there to choose from.

General remember to please archive.is them if you post them here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.19.24 AM.png (1058x1130, 403K)

My little sister just sent me a picture of her almost empty classroom. She refused to walk out with those stupid liberal fucks. The teacher even gave her shit because of it saying she didn't know my sister was such a "heartless bitch". Exact words. Little sister had her recorder on her phone going, so she has evidence/proof of this whole thing. I'll be going to discuss this with the principal and teachers union later today.

They're keeping me in the cafe because they don't want us to leave for half a day.

Have her send it to you, post it up user. It will go far and wide.

I hope a truck of peace shows up today

High school or middle school. Make sure you are in a one party consent state before showing the recording. Also, dont tell them you have a recording until the teacher lies or denies the incident. Also record the meeting.

I know that when i was in school i would have walked out for any reason even though i support the 2A

The media is acting like kids give a fuck... no they just want to get out of class.

>At a cost of $100,000, the city of Baltimore plans to provide 60 free buses to take students from its schools to planned anti-gun demonstrations in Washington, D.C. later this month.

cato.org/blog/baltimore-school-system-will-bus-students-anti-gun-protest

An actual paid protest

Attached: fdgd.jpg (545x936, 128K)

Blocks your path.
Give me your gun.

Attached: typical_american.jpg (713x402, 95K)

hahaha. and Trump isnt even in DC.

Aaaaand how it stops gun violence? I don't get it.

Yea I had her backup a copy to her cloud backup.
High school senior. Little sister said the teacher realized she fucked up when she saw how my sister had her phone positioned and the teacher stopped talking real quick. Probably didn't help my sister was more than likely wearing her little "fuck you" smile.

We're in NJ. One person consent laws for recording are in full effect. My father and I are going to have this bitch begging to keep her job.

Blame the NRA and make people feel bad for being law abiding gun owners duh. My feelings > your rights. That's how it works when I stamp my feet and shout loud enough.

My siblings aren't taking part. #based. So proud of them.

It doesnt.

But appearantly, security theater is better than acutally being safe. Keeping in mind that an armed society is a polite society.

>My feelings > your rights
Pls kill all people that think in this way. Thank you.

Some certainly. But sadly many think walking out will actually stop crazy people from acting crazy.

I am intrigued

My school is planning on doing it, I won't. Wish me luck, they'll crucify me.

Teacher union will protect her. At the very least demand a public written apology from the teacher and admin. That way she will have proof if the tescher starts trying to fuck with her grades and college apps (if relevant).

I wish we could. Some shit happens that involves a gun? They yell and shout to ban all guns and ostracize anyone who speaks against that narrative.

Yet they have no issue with how many deaths occur on Chicago, Detroit, and other such Democrat run cities on the daily.

Why do you think we haven't given up our guns? Idiots like this existed in the 1700s.

Yeah I expect them to as is their job. However this isn't the first time this teacher has been reprimanded for shit. She's known for going off on SJW tier tirades in the middle of class when she should be teaching. And this isn't the first run in with my sister either. More than once my sister has asked the teacher to get back on track with the lesson, then reported the teacher because she wouldn't.

This time however we have evidence of how she acts. If push comes to shove, we can always pursue the legal route.
>Intimidation of a minor
>Harassment of a minor

And I guarantee Goldberg Shekelstien lawyer can find more shit to tack on.

just remember never to threaten or even really broach the subject of legal representation. Don't give them hints you have or will get it. Don't say anything they would construe as threatening legal action if that makes sense. Those with legal representation simply lawyer up. Those without any representation puff up their feathers and threaten to sue or talk about their imaginary lawyer. Be the quiet, deadly change you want to see in this world. I hope peaceful times finds your family user and good luck! fwiw I think you've got solid case, I'm sure some more-obscure charges could be tacked on, teacher unions have deep pockets $D

Bend this cunt teacher over and give her a good legal dicking

>students skip school
>suddenly more gun deaths on this day

post video user

a girl can dream

Because there was less of them then and also less widespread means of propagandizing the “unintiated“

its just an excuse to walk out of school for most people

I fully intend to.
Not until we use it as evidence and even then if she/we lawyer up, it'll probably be an NDA deal.

For reference anons, this is a history teacher. A history teacher who gave an essay assignment to "highlight the benefits of communism, and how those values would potentially be a better replacement for the US current system"

I got my sister out of that one by going to the school board and claiming this cunt teacher is preaching Anti-American values. We've been butting heads ever since.

>highlight the benefits of communism, and how those values would potentially be a better replacement for the US current system
And this is why public schooling needs to end immediately.

>national
>thousands
That's one fucking school.

Attached: tomoe4b.jpg (699x969, 123K)

I’m a senior in a Chicago suburb school, they’re having the school police and security line up over the doors and anyone who walks is suspended for ten days minimum. Shits cash.

It's not a paid protest if they're paying to go.

good grief

Attached: iur.jpg (435x435, 96K)

and if any of these kids decline to participate?

Hahaha there was a walkout at a college I go to and I didn’t walk out
Fuck that shit

My thoughts exactly. When I have kids, they'll be going to a private Catholic school. I'll pay through the nose to ensure they're not going to have a liberal hack putting propaganda in their heads.
How it should be. Fuck this cunts.

I better see this on the news.

Not only does public schooling need to end...schooling altogether needs to end at 14. People don't need babysitters until they are 18.

Is this shit just going on all day? Should I just skip class?

post it here faggot

on a list

they get forced into a reeducation camp

Seconded

Honestly this just pisses me off beyond belief, this has to be the hardest and fastest they've tried pushing this shit directly after a shooting

Can we just ban guns already to prove to the dumbasses that the shootings will continue?

As if school itself isn't just one big concentration camp where all the survivors chant the Holocaust is real

full-retard in effect and many of my normie friends are taking notice. I think this accelerated the crack in the armor LV created.

*gets shot*

I better see this on Tucker Tonight email it to him

No. Give the Democrats and inch, and they'll demand a mile. Then 2. Then call you a child killing Nazi for pushing back.

big if true

your little sister is based

They are going to take all your rights away eventually because you are too comfortable posting on Sup Forums to do anything about it.

bro just post it wtf
NDA fuck that your the victim party

Seriously guys what the Fuck

>HURR DURR STOP KILLING KIDS WITH GUNS!!
>This from the same faggots who kill babies in the womb

The fact that they are trying to act like they have the moral high ground makes me sick to my Fucking stomach

Really glad I'm not in high school anymore because I probably would have used this as an excuse to skip class because I was a lazy fuck who hated school (still am). I really wonder if my strong belief in the second amendment would have been enough to outweigh my desire to not go to school. I'm sure at least half these kids are having the same dilemma.

I would've been a dropout if this was the state of schooling during my time in the trenches

This was in Chicago a while earlier

Attached: IMG_9451.jpg (2448x2736, 1.08M)

Q PREDICTED THIS
Holy shit, it's plain as day that all of these are false flags. These kids families have been paid off and if you check craigslist there were ads looking for crisis actors in every city.

>this is a history teacher. A history teacher who gave an essay assignment to "highlight the benefits of communism, and how those values would potentially be a better replacement for the US current system"

what in the hell.

I had a history teacher in high school who gave us a class activity where everyone got paid the same amount of snacks for their work, regardless of the quality of the work. he used it as a basic example of communism. he was based.

and this was only about 8 years ago.

shit's fucked.

i heard that half a million protesters will be bringing AR-15's to break during the protest. kek if this is true one or more people might start shooting and with students there wew lad its gonna be a shit show.

Attached: 1510690807527.jpg (960x778, 61K)

Attached: PURE.jpg (731x711, 81K)

>Shitcago

1000x more likely being shot outside of those schools.

Attached: retarded.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

The teachers union, at least in my area, are all literal commies.

We had to watch a video about India during my Junior year of high school. The savages followed cows around and waited for them to piss so they could rub cow urine all over themselves. I said how disgusting that was and was forced to stay after class so the teacher could call me a closed minded racist. This was in 1999.

Post pic of your sister.

I would have asked her why she has a piss beastiality fetish

They should have an anti nigger protest instead.

I had a civics teacher who did something similar. There was a week where he gave us a pop quiz every day. He then took all the scores, averaged them together, and redistributed the points so everyone got the same grade regardless of how well they actually did. The first day everyone got a C, and that dropped really quickly once everyone realized what was going on. By the end of the week the average grade was around a 30. Luckily he ended up making the entire week one big participation grade.

i'd love to watch your sister get BLACKED honestly

rolling

Yea I know. However I don't want to hurt my sisters case in all this by uploading the video here/sending to media. Knowing how people are, they'll chase after her/my family for slander/personal attack of that teacher or some other such lawyer kikery. Sorry anons. As much as I'd like to, I'm taking the well being of my sister and family into higher regard than some more (you)'s here.
Tell me about it. Entitled cunts too.
I had a history teacher who grew up in communist Russian owned Poland. He emigrated here legally. He looked like he wanted to rip the head off of the 1 kid in my class who was pro-commy and always wearing some type of hammer+sickle clothing. We covered in excruciating detail the various communist countries throughout history and their associated massacres. Commie boy was commie no more by mid year.
Not happening. Use your imagination. 5'7". Slim build. Brown hair/hazel eyes. Twisted humor and right leaning to a fault.
I guess watching all your women default to taking that Muslim dick changes a man and his fetishes Jack.

I hate my city

spectacular backfire! and a smart move since teachers are evaluated on grades. A whole class dedicated to tanking grades will result in capitulation on the teacher's part. "practice" my ass they didn't want to get in trouble with the administration.

>I guess watching all your women default to taking that Muslim dick changes a man and his fetishes Jack.
HAHHAHAHHHAHAHA dude so funny, what a comeback man
doesn't change the fact your sister loooooooves BBC
she probably didn't go the protest to meet up with her BLACK boyfriend
jealous wh*Te boi

Attached: amerimuttblacked.png (348x336, 11K)

glass houses friend. part 'n' parcel with your double digit iq

dont you have to inform the party that there is a recording though otherwise it cant be used?

smart guy

depends on the state. you're thinking of two-party consent.

Someone give me a screen, there's no reason to watch this on my TV if I can't shitpost about it at the same time.

stream**

Half these kids listen to Migos and Gucci Mane for fun. They are so full of shit that they are against guns.

Id like to weigh in a the situation very respectfully, i missed 10 minutes of Honors bio easy dub.

Attached: drop.png (225x225, 11K)

Why dont they advocate for the banning of niggers then, bam 80% of your gun violence.is gone.w

in a public place, specifically a school it wont matter
especially when it is a student recording a teacher

Nope. Not in my state at least. More than once people have been busted for drug deals and such when trying to sell to an undercover cop wearing a wire.

Only in private. Public schools are public property.

Truancy officer blocks their path.

Attached: ed-209_500px.jpg (500x333, 114K)

>an excuse to walk out of class and have a skip day
>SO BRAVE

Will Chicago niggers walk out?

What if they get shot while walking around?

Maybe we can convince Hogg to do a diversity walk.

Attached: 632271362.jpg (1024x683, 341K)

1/2 million ARs? We’re there really 1/2 million morons willing to sacrifice their AR for this shit? I doubt it.

>Will Chicago niggers walk out?

>Implying Chicago Niggers even go to school

Why would Shitcagoans walk out? They already have gun control and are totally safer than the rest of us.

Shit is so thick on tv in ft myers at noon, trying to shove this down our throats i cant wait till they destroy deep state and slit the pedophile throats a including all local tv affiliates all complicit to this complete fraud adgenda!

Attached: image.jpg (480x451, 26K)

SO POWERFUL

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

no some jew is funding the whole thing. not sure if they are gonna pull something in order to push more gun control.

>teaching your kids they're entitled to free shit
They'll be successful in life, I'm sure.