Patient Zero breaks containment in Britain

>A woman has gone missing overnight from a hospital and people are being warned not to approach her.

>Kayleigh McConnon, 27, is said to have a contagious condition. Police have not revealed what the condition is.

what the fuck bongs

Attached: IMG_4415.jpg (1242x2141, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrqOPhB7NA
metro.co.uk/2018/03/14/not-approach-missing-woman-contagious-police-warn-7385991/amp/?ito=amp-trending3
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-43398569
bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-43398569
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oi! Don't be contagious, bin that nerve agent!

Shes got the latest aids mixed with gonorrhea and herpies.

What hospital, where?

Hopefully up north, they could use a culling

bongitis

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrqOPhB7NA

It'll be that new ultraids thing that all the nogs are getting.

fucking UK

Attached: MV5BYTFkM2ViMmQtZmI5NS00MjQ2LWEyN2EtMTI1ZmNlZDU3MTZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjU0OTQ0OTY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 12K)

It's just the most insanely ominous way possible to write an emergency bulletin
metro.co.uk/2018/03/14/not-approach-missing-woman-contagious-police-warn-7385991/amp/?ito=amp-trending3
if somebody had zombie plague this is exactly how you would expect them to write the article

Im imagining its the latest of those "superbugs" that we (((have no medicine for))).
The culling has begun. Run while you still can, or be a part of the ~80% that will die.

God dammit Bongland you can't do anything right.

NEW BAJA BONG EBOLA BLAST!

That or she is a spoon with c
Government secrets that tried to blow a whistle

That or she is a spook with government secrets that she tries to blow the whistle on.

Fucking auto correct

She has the horrible disease known as "Notamuslimism."

I bet it is her gaping gash that is oozing some mutant strain of niggeritis. Bet she's paying te toll right now for being a bongslag.

Why are you posting it on Sup Forums? Nobody leaves their house more than three times a week.

Our hospitals have practically non-existent security. Pretty much every nurse will have had to deal with multiple incidents of people escaping. They just let them go and wait for the police to bring them back.

>Contagious condition.
Like the flu or aids? Plenty of those already around. What's the harm in adding one more? We could even be like Ireland and let them lead the country.

Eh?
Is that "disease x"? Its attacking blacks?

>She vanished from the Cheltenham General Hospital at around 10pm last night.

She is described as a white woman, 5ft 5ins tall with shoulder lengthy mousy hair. It’s believed she was wearing a coat with fur on the hood/collar.

She also has links with the Cheltenham area.

‘Officers are concerned for her welfare and are appealing for anyone who sees her to not approach her as she has a contagious condition, but to call police on 101 and quote incident 42 of 14 March,’ said a police spokeswoman.

>incident 42
that sounds... bad

If she has a fever, gotta have more cowbell. Her ex husband probably works for the paper. "Take that you slut!"

>27
She looks 50

she fucked too many mudshits and now she has drug resistant tuberculosis. have fun, bongs

I would unironically do a 360 and walk away if you you know what I mean

God let it be london or the southeast. The whole country would be better without that shithole

i would expect #notallzombies and "Why not letting a zombie bite you is racist" from UK

Umm sweeties, you need a license to have a contagious disease.

i bet she needed her fix so she said fuck the world i need my dope and ran.

>Incident 42
This has happened 41 times already?

I hope she goes to hide in a migrant camp

>Neutralised

Nothing to see here move along...

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-43398569

So to distract from yet another Muslim rape gang scandal, the UK government/media are ripping off the Walking Dead?

"Russia story not working, so lets erm...Zombies everyone likes zombies that should keep them distracted a little longer, but lets not make it too obvious this time". Great one Mrs May, well done.

Hey, isn't this how every British zombie flick starts.

I don’t care, I would still fuck her. They gotta be more specific about what she has. Or I’m just going to assume they are trying to keep me from wanting to smash that sweet poon

She's been found already
bbc.com/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-43398569

Attached: britplaguebearer.png (540x685, 370K)

Literally what the fuck bongs, is this one of your experiments gone afoul? Fucking hell, if you're going to do it right, the subjects have to be contained underground

Concerned for HER welfare......don't go near her....

LOL

Another witness to their fuckery leaves the hospital and is labeled a threat.

Op.
28 days later

Bitch has ebola.
I hope she goes into a crowded place and coughs all over the place. The UK needs to be humbled, they're the reason this feminist/muslim/faggot BS has spread over here. It all starts with them

Every time.

>Contagious condition
>aids
yes becouse the first thing you do when some one warn you from staying away from someone is having sex with same person

>contagious condition
>she's infected with the stuff that killed the russian dude

If police incidents are public record like in the US you could look up what happened March 14th

HAH! Gold, Jerry! Pure gold!

>But feel free to get assraped by monkeys with aids, cherio ladida

This is just too suspicious with even the journos putting "contagious condition"

It could be as simple as having TB(Tuberculosis). She looks like a drug addict and they usually carry it around with them.

This^^

So basically it'll be like contagion where she'll turn into a zombie from some random unknown illness and start seducing all the nerds and virgins who'll fuck anything thus spreading the virus

>here she’s 27

Nows she’s 29

Apparently whatever she has is making her age rapidly

huwhite wymen

>has infectious disease
The absolute state of white women

maybe she'll type up an anti muslim tweet and they will find her real quick

It was better with “spoon.”

>Why are you posting it on Sup Forums?
somebody posted a weird goat shoop in another thread and somehow I ended up looking at pictures of your fucked up Hebrides goat breeds and this article was trending

Attached: IMG_4416.jpg (600x501, 144K)

>They don't even bother to specify what kind of disease she has

The absolute state of britbongistan everyone.

bit slow arent ya lads she already returned her self this morning

probably some escaped mkultra sex traffic victim

>goes to hospital
>"Ma'am can we see your disease liscense"
>"Ohh my this expired a month ago, I have to report this"
>leaves
>police tracking down and tell to stay away because only police and hospitals can carry "Disease Exposure Liscenses"

>Apparently whatever she has is making her age rapidly
Yeah, drug addiction does that

That seems reasonable. That makes me sad.

fpbp

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-gloucestershire-43398569
>A woman with a "contagious condition" who went missing from hospital has been found, police have confirmed.
gay

Because they came up with bullshit to cover up some other reason they didn't want her to come in contact with people, like she has information leading to Hillary Clinton's arrest

>28 days later will become real in your lifetime
Can't wait

Attached: IMG_3937.gif (960x540, 2.75M)

>incident 42
this sounds like she knew something secret and tried to flee and they made up a story about some disease

Attached: 1518592652525.jpg (660x716, 53K)

>Police have not revealed what the condition is.

Is there a more useless police force in all of europe than the uk child rape defending ones? I highly doubt it.

Remember when white women weren't petri dishes of disease?

Attached: goodfellas.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

>Police have not revealed what the condition is

top kek

Hopefully it’s selective to kill stupid people. Otherwise I hope I’m part of the 80%

God i hope she goes home and fucks Tyrone live on cam for me to jerk off to. Imagine, she can spread whatever it is to the black community, while also showing off her white body getting dicked by a BBC.

Where is the screenshot of the user who said there will be a biohazard scare this week to deflect news? Holy fuck

Exactly

Fucking bongs can't do anything right

Attached: Minimal gear for browsing pol.png (850x464, 740K)

>Mcdonagh
I know the family.
It's a big crime family of supposed settled Irish pikies.
They are infamous heads all over the underworld.
They will not catch her easily.
Unless one of her people is a grass, they aren't known for being very nice people.
T pro henchman

Are you fucking blind?

Citizens don't approach this woman she's contagious. Stay back from her, don't let her approach you and contact authorities immediately. If she's rambling about having information on something it's just the disease which we cannot disclose altering her mind and making her hysterical.

Those who survive are enslaved into manual work. This will only happen in the final stage of the grand plan, when the 'singularity' is ready to happen and all that needs to be done is collect resources and construct the device.

>Police have not revealed what the condition is

The most dangerous and feared that is known to bongs - being red pilled.

Letting her interact with other people may cause epidemics of racism and hate crimes.

does she look like the kind of person who'd have anything knowledgable worth saying? she literally looks like the generic jobless benefit scrounge council estate mum who you only ever see pramming her mixed race kids to nursery every morning

Drug resistant T.B is my guess.

Shoot on sight.

Fuck wrong name. That would have been fun too.
We were going to have a full 26weeks later habbening

Anyone going to check my trips? Fucking niggers.

Ok, wew, thanks for informing me GCHQ, what would I do without you?

UTOPIA EXPERIMENT CONFIRMED

>She is described as a white woman, 5ft 5ins tall with shoulder lengthy mousy hair. It’s believed she was wearing a coat with fur on the hood/collar.

oh shit

what if it only LOOKS like "fur on the hood/collar" ?

>27
only in bongland would a woman that age look 35

Hope it wipes all the ugly imbred pedo kike worshipping brits off the planet once and for all.

main symptoms: chronic coalburning, acidface, paying toll in full.

Explain, is this anything like the NIH oxytocin experiments?

this american woman was 24 btw

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (448x446, 35K)

A BLONDE WOMAN WAS SEEN NEAR THE POISONED SPY.

REPEAT A BLONDE WOMAN WAS SEEN NEAR THE POISONED SPY.

IS THIS HER?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>posts an illegal mexican
le amerimutt meme :^)

Wtf. They catch this bitch wearing a face hugger?

Wow. My dick is so hard right now.

Yeah.. thanks for that reality, btw

I would

Lel, witnessed

Attached: 1520865700870.jpg (1024x779, 161K)

Im in Montana, should I be worried?

Attached: imrs.jpg (480x356, 19K)

If its only attacking blacks that user last year saying he released a race based anti African virus was telling the truth.