Catcat strikes again!

New chapter is out!

Consort Ah-duo!

The jewelry looks pasted in here

Thanks for the dump.

You're welcome! I really like this chapter! Catcat explained her reason to Jinshi, and we finally see Ah-duo's face.

>fake freckles
DROPPED!
Thanks for the dump, now I'll just have to wait for the translation.

wow, there it is, he gave her the kanzashi!

Reading this really makes me want to watch/read a Dream of the Red Chamber manga/animu adoption.

What is the signifigance of the kanzashi

>freckles are drawn on
DROPPED
CATCAT A SHIT

Territory marking?

Yup, also the possibility to go on a date.

Does that mean rishi is lesbian for catcat?

You mean consort Rifa, right? I guess it's more of a "you're my maid too" thing for her.

Should have put the manga name in the OP somewhere. I passed over this thread a couple times.

>freckles are drawn on
>fake freckles
You guys knew this was coming

Catcat is not a true catcat without the button cute freckles!

>draw on freckles to make herself look plain
>made her cuter instead

>a dickless man lusts after you
I feel bad for Catcat. It's like being chased by a post op tranny

spoiler: you know "it" is usable right?

> person who wears a kanzashi is already taken, whether it be with the consorts, which then means that this maid belongs/serves to the consort who gave it to her , or a man which would signify that the lady wearing it is already taken by the man who gave her the kanzashi and that she is not available.....
From novelupdates forum.

so he marks her before telling her his good is usable?

why is Jinshi blushing?

I cant read the characters but did that handsome woman appear this chapter?

you mean the eunuch...

No. There was a concubine/woman who was favoured of the emperor and was described in the novel as handsome.

Thank you kind user. I like her depiction in this.

yes, she is handsome!

How far are you willing to go for this woman?

she and Jinshi look similar!

With look like that its easy to imagine a real life depiction of her. How sweet.

I want to marry her and only love her and no one else.I would treat her with the love and happiness the emperor could never give her. I'd make sure that she never felt that she was alone or unwanted

Cause he got confirmation catcat isn't used goods

why is "Yaru" written here? what does Jinshi mean by that?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the emperor still loved her, just keeping her close until he was finally pressured to take a new consort from other influences.

Is she the mom of the eunuch?

You see the resemblance, don't you?

Why didnt have have a child with her?

He did, but it died in infancy. What shows that he truly did care for her is that he kept her as a consort even though she couldn't get pregnant again. Also, coincidentally the dowager/former queen gave birth at the same time the the current emperor's brother

He did. She no longer could have a child anymore. Her uterus got messed up after her first.

>no freckles
Heresy.
Delete.

>fake freckles
Why is this allowed? She's cuter with them

Maybe she will put them on again

Thats really sad. But says a lot the Emperor still keeps her by his side.

It still hurts to see that with time Ah Duo became just a friend while Gyokuyou became his new favoured consort.

I believe Jinshi lets or asks her to do so when he buys her debt and makes her his maid.