Seriously. You people are so done

cnn.com/2018/03/14/politics/conor-lamb-pennsylvania-special-election-analysis/index.html
Trump has ensured republicans lose “bigly,” for the next 100 years. I hoped you all liked your year of fantasy land because it’s timr for this clown and his cronies to be voted out. This isn’t a meme, this is reality.

Attached: FD3A4662-4BAA-4776-B4A0-391745CBF8E7.jpg (750x1014, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/voting-for-jewish-values-means-voting-for-conor-lamb/
youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics/pennsylvania-18th-lamb-saccone-on-the-issues/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“Checked.” I thought that I would like Trump being president but I find myself disagreeing with him more and more everyday, as do my peers that voted for him. Nobody takes him seriously anymore, and ousting yourself as a trump supporter has become a serious social faux pas around my neck of the woods. If he runs again you can bet dollars to donuts that the Dems get my vote in 2020

Isn't this seat temporary? Why is this a big deal. Also Pittsburgh aka union land. GOP candidate fucked up by being anti union.

Cool story bro

Attached: 1501055323850.jpg (918x1224, 146K)

how is it a referendum on trump when lamb didnt even run against trump? he refused to criticize him at every opportunity. is that the democrat strategy for 2020, decline to diss trump and endorse traditionally-republican policies like gun rights?

Sup Forums
On suicide watch

Enjoy your diversity!

>the conservative cowers in fear
I love watching this. Where’s your argument? That’s right, nowhere. Because you’re a scared little bitch.

Lesson of the story; when you run aganist unions you get BURNED

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 04.36.47.png (1024x603, 648K)

If Dems stop with the gun grabbing bs they will win in a landslide.

this is all the argument I need against liberal polic

Attached: uma.webm (360x640, 2.93M)

This assuradly
And that’s why your ass is going to lose big time. Dem party is more energized than it has been in 50 years. And all the right gas is underaged trolls like you LARPing as prospective voters. That’s who the right is pandering to. You guys are fucked, so fucked.

>import more spics

Attached: 1511938464674.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Attached: Q.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

Attached: 1511242421444.webm (400x736, 1.73M)

Attached: Kittens.webm (264x480, 1.52M)

>not all muslims

Attached: 1302431717101.webm (1280x720, 969K)

>sexual liberation

Attached: 1497089731483.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

Fuck you, asshole

Attached: 3R01EfU.png (800x643, 83K)

You know phone posters can’t watch these right? And that’s the majority of Sup Forums users

>transsexuals aren't mentally ill

Attached: CHOPFAST.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

4u

Attached: tolerant.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Attached: hatchet wound.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

Hey guy the democrats won one seat by running an alt-light white man! Better pack it in, we’re done for. A blue wave a trannies and niggers is coming based on this election of a white man.

All these posts are political and on topic BTW, faggot moderators

Attached: truth serum.jpg (1192x742, 263K)

>beautiful and brave

Attached: the worst thing.webm (320x180, 1.68M)

Hard bait thread
>link from the onion, sorry CNN, same thing.
>Basic gestalt, You will loose for 100 years if you don’t do what we say!

>he keeps pictures like this on his computer

You’re creepy. Why don’t you get off here and go make a lamp out of some women’s skin

Attached: A327C48A-B24C-4790-8ACB-8306C48EA8BF.jpg (190x245, 47K)

>you're so done
>he'll never win the primary
>he'll never win the election

Sup Forums and republicans aren't mutually inclusive.
Learn to compartmentalize your evaluations instead of being occluded by sensationalism.

This is the reality leftists want for the world. It doesn't even come close to the worst things out there. This is what your tolerance of degeneracy brings. You should be ashamed

Attached: india.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

This is why you’ll lose in the midterms and 2020 buddy

It’s true. When they told me about Sup Forums, politics in particular, I got the idea that this place was going to be a cesspool. Not that it isn’t, mind you, as you can tell by this twat gore poster, but a cesspool as in a place where virulent racists and sexists would congregate and have discussion on whatever it is that they... discuss, and we would be having some modicum of actual debate with these people. So far I’ve found the complete opposite; the average user seems to shy as far away from legitimate debate as possible, resorting to ad hominums and the same tired old “memes,” from what’s binging on a decade ago at this point. It’s actually surprisingly easy reprogram and to get them to turn on one another, because at the end of the day you realize that there’s no political discussion here at all!!

The GOP congress has been garbage for Trump, who honestly thinks Speaker Pelosi would be any worse than Speaker Ryan. We might actually get some infrastructure through with Pelosi

Only ifags, ifaggot.

Do you antifa incels think you're triggering anyone with your random shit? You try so hard and all you archieve in life is wasting time. Sad.
Sage, hide and moving to the next post. Bye bye.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a republicuck
You wish fagbag

imagine that this is the skin underneath your fingernails

now imagine rubbing it back and forth on a wool blanket really fast

Why not steel wool lol

Lol how come pol never offers reasonable arguments? This place is a reddit-tier hugbox at this point

Kill yourself disgusting faggot traitor. I hope your children watch you hang and shit yourself before you die, faggot.

Because Sup Forums is dead. They were majority pro-Trump during the election, against all odds he managed to win, and that was it they became complacent. They haven’t questioned one word, one policy, and they sure as hell aren’t going to get their asses up to vote in the midterms. They’re literally pulling a Dem move.

that the American voting population are imbecilic morons lead by jewish controlled media outlets with a definite agenda to subvert American Sovreignty is plainly obvious and that those pinheads can be driven to vote the best thing to happen to this Country in a hundred years out bringing a stop to all the great and wonderful things being begun I also do not doubt.. Neither the intent and capacity of the (((drivers))) nor the stupidity of their useful idiots is in any doubt or question .

My only hope is the people who saw Trump's message , see its fruit beginning to grow and want it to increase will in time outnumber the zombie drones voting to give up their birthright for manufactured feelings.

Attached: Clr6yvnVYAAvF7R.jpg large.jpg (1024x730, 69K)

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never in the repulican nomination
>You people are so done Trump can't win
>You people are so done, trump impeach first week
>You people are so done, Muh russia
>You people are so done we have a 'scandal' wit an attention whore form 10 years ago.
Shills shilling hard to distract from the fact fisa abuse is next on dock thanks to their own imitated Russia investigation.

Attached: 1520892600710.jpg (640x599, 55K)

I support Trump's message in principle, but he's too much of a moron to really pull it off properly. He's been useful in organizing people though.

fisa or no fisa repubs are still irrevocably done, you think normies are going to pay attention to fisa bullshit during the midterms lol!? Nah the only people energized enough to vote are the Dems, it will be the inverse of what happened with omungo

Keep believing that. Just like Hilary had a 99% chance to win right?

Unhappy you made me throw up

Ever notice how democrats always talk about taking over as a threat? They’re really open about killing people when they get elected.

>the Dems get my vote in 2020
only if they run Larouche

dems have zero message and any positive message they deliver will paint them as liars based on recent actions

This is different. This isn’t fake polling. This is something you can see it in the eyes of the average person. They’re desperate for change, but not the bullshit and the lies the trump sold to them. Not the empty promises, the gun grabs, the death of the middle class, bowing down to Israel. It’s not what people voted for.

Attached: 1511095068011.png (514x672, 162K)

>too much of a moron
says the basement dweller with a meme flag.

Attached: Call_Me_Kek.jpg (640x512, 38K)

>Trump gets peace with Nk
>Trump wins trade deals world wide
>Implying voters won't be back in in mass and even swing middle of the road dems for an even stronger victory.

fucking kek shareblue can you at least try.

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/voting-for-jewish-values-means-voting-for-conor-lamb/
>jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/voting-for-jewish-values-means-voting-for-conor-lamb/

Attached: 38749058390485093.png (1017x3080, 1.12M)

Trump was always a democrat.

The sooner people realize this the sooner our agenda will be complete

Because Trump won this are by double digits, it shouldn't even be in play

WTF he was /our guy/ all along? Why did pol tell me not to vote for him

New pasta?

>Because Trump won this are by double digits, it shouldn't even be in play

Yup and get ready to see this across the nation.

We aren’t republicans faggot, /pol party all day

See: Because when normies get redpilled, they too will want to fire up the helicopters so the cultural marxists get removed.

We didn't want people like Trump as much as we actively didn't want people like you. And that active want manifested itself in Trump.
Think about that and let it sink in.

But he’s not Trump

Why are mods allowing you to spam your shill thread?

White union workers need to realize that turning the US into Brazil isn't worth a few extra union shekels.

I get that the Midwest and New England feel comfortable voting left because they're still 80% or higher white in most areas; but the time for self-indulgence is coming to an end. The skitskins are moving farther north, and the Dems are becoming openly anti-white.

Attached: snek drinking water.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

The seat only lasts for a few months then it's up for reelection. Hope they can keep out spending Rs 30 to 1

He's still a Democrat. We don't want the Democratic Party to reform itself. They should be running on a 9 month abortion amnesty reparations platform in every district.

>implying Democrats will provide any solutions to those things

Dems will turn the US into an Orwellian banana republic if they gain power.

Attached: spin doctor.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>Being this mad

What proof do you have that he's Alt-Right?

Does he support immigration restriction and the wall? Does he support gun ownership? Does he support tariffs? Does he oppose anti-white media narratives?

Dude you’re fucked in the head

Now I'm really confused, We are partisan or we have an agenda. Isn't the demo party reforming a good thing for us?

Newww pasta fuck yes!

>really thought Sup Forums was anything but an ocean of piss
>disappointed when floating in piss
>t. CIAnigger

“Checked.” I thought that I would like Trump being president but I find myself disagreeing with him more and more everyday, as do my peers that voted for him. Nobody takes him seriously anymore, and ousting yourself as a trump supporter has become a serious social faux pas around my neck of the woods. If he runs again you can bet dollars to donuts that the Dems get my vote in 2020

Wow I guess its a good thing the PA supreme court ordered these districts be redrawn. Conor will be faced with a district with 80% different voters than he had this go around.

He's pro gun, and he supports the tariffs. He personally doesn't support abortion but doesn't think the supreme court should be overruled. He's be a center-right republican anywhere else.

cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics/pennsylvania-18th-lamb-saccone-on-the-issues/index.html

Thanks for the pasta, bot

youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Oh yuck.

R/the donald will be the death of him. I came here from there theyre cultush bs will convince him he is jsus

All they care about is that he votes to impeach trump. If they bring credible charges, republicans will vote for it too.

Tell me what makes you think the white population will be treated fairly if the US becomes majority nonwhite.

Have you seen South Africa and Zimbabwe?

I just think you white Dems don't have any foresight, and you just want government gibs now. Do you realize that a brown America would be a shithole?

>doesn't support abortion
We actually need to support abortion though, it's a soft form of eugenics, and the number 1 killer of niggers in the US.

Also, what does the Dem in question have to say about free speech and anti-white narratives?

Attached: liberalistism versus niggers.jpg (778x768, 218K)

Fix you link, retard.

>quoting CNN

Attached: 1515952038605.png (625x773, 111K)

>ITT: shills shilling shills shilling shills

Scott Walker didn’t get burned, you fucking moron

lamb supports guns and tariffs

Post more of your stash, enlighten the mass.

Dont reply to troll threads.
Report them.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Why do you keep trying the same things that lost you the election

Because they want you and your bosses to cry when all normies find out about pic related.

Attached: Mossad_911.png (1111x640, 89K)

How much does Soros pay you? Asking for a friend.

It's about power, not ideas. The only way we can get our agenda through is if Democrats are so blatantly anti-white that voters are willing to vote for someone like Paul Nehlen out of fear. Dems should announce projections of the declining white population at the convention and cheer and spray confetti with every lower bar.

It's the complete opposite here. Which is good because the country is nice and polarised here.

The killing starts so soon.

Part of the reason I voted Trump was to see both the RNC and the DNC destroyed.

>This
We need to push "racism" so the left chimps hard.

Fake trump supporter detected real trumpers dont use words like “social faux pas” and “peers” nice try mate

The democrats reforming? You are in fantasy land. That is like thinking the GOPe will reform. Look how fucking nutty the msm is acting trying to get any anti -trump support. It is really sad how much money thet must be burning through attempting to make him look bad while he keeps gaining popularity.