Dragon Ball Super

I think people are forgetting who the real Chad of Goku's family was.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYaJ7W-9h28
youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mods

Hating Caulifla for "unearned power boosts that shit on other people's training" pisses me off.

Piccolo absorbed Nail and gained a MASSIVE power boost which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on Goku's training on a spaceship.

Gohan was handed a free power boost from Elder Kai just by sitting on his ass which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on anyone's training efforts.

Entire concept of Zenkai Boost is to hand out free, unearned power boosts. You got your shit kicked in? You lost and got humiliated? Oh here darling, a free power boost for ye that is TOTALLY earned and DOES NOT shit on anyone's training.

These are just a few examples of numerous, unearned power boosts. The show is full of it. It's what Dragon Ball IS, giving characters bullshit power boosts when the plot requires it. If you hate Caulifla because you think her power boosts were unearned, then be consistent and hate EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER IN THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY'VE DONE IT TOO.

nice reddit thread

Darth Zamasu?

They can't help you here

Kais have telekinesis.

why the fuck they hakai"d the other thread?

>Chad

Are you prepared to KNEEL BEFORE GOD?

Lurk for two years.

Could Butters’ Dad ground Jiren?

That's an odd way to choke someone

because if they didn't half the Sup Forumsrchive would be DBS threads

reminder saiyans have too many transformations

Reminder that /our guy/ impersonator will replace Masako when she retires.

youtu.be/qYaJ7W-9h28

Will Goku ever see Gohan again?

when did roshi die?

>Gohan blanco y calvo

Yes, but Jiren and Butters' Dad don't have shit on Princess Kenny.

so are they going to rely on fusion in the future like trunks and goten because for them becoming gotenks 2.0 is my only dread

Won’t happen, they are the strongest saiyans after Goku and Vegeta and won’t waste it by reading books like a fag:

Who’s this cutie?

reminder that caulifla stinks

>roshi
Sad!

Cutie-patootie.

Caulifla definitely isn't stronger than Gohan even if she makes it to SS3 by way of instant Toei level up (aka female privilege)

good, fusion is only for occasional fights only, if used often then it will lose all magic

Jimeze > Gohan
Caulifla > Jimeze

Robot > Gohan
Caulifla > Robot

Caulifla >>> Gohan

CHADhan, of course! Who else is awesome enough to have a big green meatshield by him at all times? Why should GODhan take hits when someone else can in his place?

Is this a serious post? Gohan is playing the infinite no-powerup game, biding time until he is needed. You're crazy if you don't realize this.

>h-h-he was merely pretending to job

Goku had to go Kaioken Blue to beat him before, remember? Just plain Blue Goku would mop the floor with max power Caulifla. Why am I even posting about this. Oh god. My life.

>Robot > Gohan
>Caulifla > Robot
this

I am a strong female Saiyan I will rest for 2 hours, 48 minute tournaments are sexist towards me. 60% of my team gone is no big deal, as long I get my rest in this sexist tournament.

I don't know what's more pathetic, the army of cringy keyboard warriors known as "CHADforce" or the endlessly emasculated jobber they look up to.

>making Caulifla an sjw for no good reason
Neck yourself, spic.

You do realize that Frieza said that he was holding back?
And Caulifla only attacked Jimeze when he wasn't paying attention, not really enough to determine who is stronger. Unless you think Yajirobe is stronger than Great Ape Vegeta.

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=N85YNZVVgZc

This. Gohan might be retarded 95% of the time but he's definitely not weak.

They need a Goten and Trunks filler arc next.

>Goku had to go Kaioken blue to beat him

Gohan had to beg Goku to go Blue let alone Kaioken Blue

She's the only one who to rest for 20 min while the man did all the work

who can stop him

But she is the lgbt champion of DBs. Tumblr loves her!

la grande madre

So? All of Dragon Ball is the men doing the real work. She'll be the most prominent female fighter in the series.

Great Ape Vegeto SSB

18 is and she doesn't hide behind a pile of rocks while her team gets destroyed.

>Goku wanted to apologize to Grandpa Gohan for killing him
>it's never brought up again
>even when he does die

If anything, it makes sense canonically for Caulifla/Kale to have to sit out for awhile because they're inexperienced with fights at that level. I bet if they recovered sooner there'd be a million virgins on Sup Forums screaming about asspulls.

No, she just hides behind Krillin or 17, whoever is closer. All female fighters in this series are trash and the only two to prove to be worth a damn at any point since 18 was activated (and briefly, might I add) are ripoffs of Goku and Broly. Very embarrassing.

Gohan Blanco when?

18 ringed out pride troopers and one of the fox/wolf brothers.

Them hiding to recover stamina is an asspull to begin with. Stop trying to defend retard writing.

>18

Would have been out in the first five minutes if it wasn’t for her cuck husband

>1 elimination was offscreen and the other was a gag

I don't even remember that happening now. The first 7 Pride Troopers were retarded. I like 18 but 17's return makes her look even more pathetic than Tien.

Keep seething in your tumblr blog post
She fights on her own and doesn't cry behind rocks, Claulifla is just an sjw who thinks the tournament is sexist so she rests for half it's duration.

Someone else would have been out in the next episode, too, if it wasn't for the dickhead.
Stop trying to defend this shitter.

>it’s OK when Goku does it

I'm definitely not defending Caulifla. I just think they all suck. They're basically just filler to try to bring in female viewers and they know it won't work so they won't dedicate much effort to the ploy. Balls deep, Toei.

the Androids are going to have a big moment.

So what was the point of Krillin learning that upgraded taiyoken?
He did nothing with it.

>asserting califag

Nice boogeyman, retard. All females in this show are worthless including the cuckqueen robot.

>doesn't help hit when he clearly needed and was in reach
>abandons Cabba
This Wass all after her lazy ass rested for 2hours.

I hope 17 wins it all. Best character.

To prove once and for all that the human characters are all dead in the story. They might as well be Chichi or Oolong now.

Way too much non-canon Broly bullshit on that chart for it to be even slightly considered, they ignored better canon forms but mentioned them in the top right just to make room for legendary super saiyan circlejerk. That's dumb.

leave Jiren to me

Someone else would be missing two arms if it wasn't for the Big Green Meatshield as well. EVERYBODY's been saved from something at some point. Get over it.

But kinda like how he's retarded 95% of the time and he's supposed to be a scholar, when he's supposed to be a fighter he jobs 95% of the time. He's generally useless since Cell Arc. Facts only.

Allow me to explain the different stages of Gohan to newcomers.

>CHADhan
Gohan's default state. He has CHAD ki which is much stronger than god ki. His base form is about as strong as SSG.

>Ultimate CHADhan
This is Gohan's version of "Super Saiyan," and when he uses it his bang comes out. It's equal to SSBKKX20. Golden Freeza is a little weaker.

>Gohan Blanco
This is Gohan becoming a Super Saiyan Blanco. By intermingling CHAD Ki with SMART and GOD Ki he ascends and becomes Gohan Blanco. He is very powerful in this state, much stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren. As a CHADhan Blanco his power rivals an untransformed El Grande Padre. But even Gohan Blanco is no match for El Hermano.

>Gohan Calvo
By transcending all logic he sheds his limitations AND his hair, becoming Ultimate Gohan Calvo. This is one of Gohan's strongest forms and easily thwarts the rest of the cast. It is only matched by El Grande Madre, El Grande Jiren (fusion of Padre+Jiren), and Regla de Todos (fusion of both Zeno's). It should be noted that Gohan Calvo's eyebrows are black. This is important because his next form is:

>Gohan Calvo de Blanco
By combining Blanco ki with Calvo ki his eyebrows become Blanco and he maintains the incredible power of Calvo. He is both Calvo AND Blanco. This Gohan is nearly unstoppable. It would take another Super Saiyan Calvo de Blanco to match his awesome power, like El Grande Goten (after El Grande Padre reveals his identity, and reveals that he is both a Super Saiyan Blanco AND Calvo, as he wears a wig).

I ran out of room so this will be continued in the next post where I reveal Gohan's strongest form.

Gohan arms aren't made of rubber like cuckolo.

SON GO KUUU

And now I present to you Gohan's strongest and newest form, so powerful that he can shatter entire dimensions and omniverses by his awesome CHAD aura alone, so strong that not even El Grande Hermano or El Tio can match it, so strong that no fusion of Shaggy can even hope to stand in his presence:

>Gohan Gris (Gray)
By using Hair Regrowth formula he cancels Super Saiyan Calvo and the power of Super Saiyan Blanco becomes Super Saiyan Gris. It turns out that this entire time Gohan was treating his balding, but used the power granted by Calvo as a stepping stone to ascend even further beyond. First you must go completely bald, then you regrow your hair, and your power is limitlessly and exponentially multiplied beyond imagination.

Gohan Gris is the ultimate, most perfect form in all of DBS. Super Saiyan Gris is impossible to defeat and is only attainable by Gohan because he is the only character with an Ultimate ("Mystic") form. This is what he meant when he told his father that he would acheive a form through a different method. By balancing both Blanco Ki (white ki) and Ultimate CHAD Ki (black ki) the fusion known as Gris (Gray) appears, resulting in a power unmatched.

Gohan Gris will appear when he decides to fight El Dios Dragon at the series finale and saves the multiverse from total destruction.

I could never understand, what fuck does it mean when he’s a scholar. A scholar of what?

I wanna see that actually happen to Zeno.

Of stuff

>Broly won't stop saying his Saiyan name
>Kale won't stop saying his real name

Pottery.

He's probably a faggot global warming alarmist in his time and he creates heatwaves and shit with his ki to prove his own bias.

But can he defeat El Grande Padre with Lucifer KI?

Everyone with ki control does

remember cell

Probably physics. I'm sure there are plenty of contributions to make after turning the concept of conservation of energy on its head.

That would be pretty hilarious. Gohan is the best.

GOHAN! Stand back and leave jiren to me!

Easily. Lucifer is a fallen angel, which means at best he has Oscuro ki. Gohan Blanco is already stronger than Vegeta Oscuro so Gohan Gris is far beyond anything Satan can manage.

Disgusting fucking twig. Can’t wait till Frieza fucks her and the poo in loo.

você ainda é tão fraco Gohan

>Rose?
>El Grande Padre, you disappoint me.

Leave EL KALFLANDO to me

Who is the poo in loo? Did I miss something?

Sweetie, Cuckza is getting knocked out in three weeks lol.

What do you think the other 6 Universes that Zeno originally erased where like? I like to think that where each Universe has it's own Sister universe that is parallel the other six where the complete opposite of it's sister Universe. Like Universe 7 counterpart (let's say Universe 14) was the exact opposite in every way, even the way the universe's inhabitants looked was different. Like Saiyans have white hair rather than black, and the sky on earth is orange rather than blue.

These girls have been complete failures in every sense of the word.
The one made for the Broly references barely even gets to do anything due to being a total doormat, failed to appeal to the Broly fans, and is just retarded in general.
The other one is a literal who apparently introduced to waste Goku's time in the tournament, essentially the same role Ribrianne got relegated to before and during the special (and which made her popularity plummet completely). Isn't even strong given how Cabba who just caught up to her in the latest episode was treated like total fodder himself, but despite being weak she manages to anger everybody in the fanbase by the bitch attitude and attaining new power ups that although still worthless in the grand scheme of things, still are asspullish.
These new saiyans couldn't have possibly been handled in an worse way. As if being buttugly wasn't enough they also failed to appeal to any of the people they were supposed to and are only "helping" making things worse for the Super brand name with the negative impact on sales they both have got to be making right now.

He's getting better guys!