Predicting a Massacre

I have a feeling that at one of these 'school walkouts' today, someone is going to start shooting. Am I allowed to laugh if that happens?

Attached: riggggght.jpg (370x204, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wouldn't that be (((convenient)))

Yeah. Hopefully it’s a van of peace though so we can have van ban walkouts next month

School shootings are all organized by the illuminati, they won't disrupt their own march with one, dumbass.

But then we'll have the peaceful trucks to worry about... too bad we can't just ban everything

I can't wait until the guns are banned and the generation that caused it eventually realises the mistake they made when they become bongistan 2.0

wew lad that would be insanely funny.

>i kinda hope it happens too cause the liberals would never try this shit again

Irrelevant question, but what if you don't even show up on national walkout day or whatever?

Oh, it would be amazing if that happened.

They wouldn't realize it. When something becomes any semblance of difficult to correlate, people will strawman to rationalize past choices.

>school walkouts
are the students finally protesting the affirmative action and forced integration that has degraded the education for all students? white, black, mexican, asian--all students are negatively affected by these policies

youtube.com/watch?v=VVvnTByzTmA

... or are they virtue signaling about another kike media manufactured non-issue?

Attached: blackrace38.png (962x2179, 976K)

>when they become bongistan 2.0
i will die shooting at the government niggers that come try to take my guns before i ever relinquish them. i won't live to see bongistan 2.0, mark my words

>bongistan 2.0
What exactly was bongistan?

That would truly be ironic

Was watching live the one in chicago, it looks like some sort of... nigger-con

Nobody wo u do anything of the sort. They're in gun free zones!

Ack! Dammit... they got us there.

>HURR DURR STOP KILLING KIDS WITH GUNS!!
>This from the same faggots who kill babies in the womb

The fact that they are trying to act like they have the moral high ground makes me sick to my Fucking stomach

Oh shit... they're evolving...
THEY HAVE MADE... a shitty blob that somewhat resembles the USA

Attached: shittyblob.png (1366x768, 1.01M)

the UK
bong from britbong
-istan from their increasing muslim population

OH.

KEK

I would definitely laugh because they're concentrating all of the anti-American hoplophobic nutbags in one gun free zone. It would save us the trouble of having to find them during Civil War 2.0.

I'd revoke your Sup Forums citizenship if you didn't

Do you think there really will be a second american civil war? I heard people talk about it, but I'm not sure it could reach that point. I mean, think about it, they don't want guns, so they probably wouldn't have any. Even if civil war did occur, there is no way the libfags could win.

Attached: PURE.jpg (731x711, 81K)

What the fuck is on his head?

yamulke, its a jewish thing

>2018
>still beliving in Illuminati

In true coward cuck form, they're already waging Civil War 2.0 by committing treason against our country and importing hostile foreigners. Civil War 2.0 will commence once everyone becomes wise to this usurpation. We're getting to that point now. That's the tinderbox. Already states like Lolifornia are trying to make other treasonous moves and they're going to act ever more bold until finally we've had enough and wipe them off the face of the map. No doubt they will run to additional foreign armies to assist them in their efforts just as they are now. They are well situated for this kind of treason, bordering on one hostile country and having ocean routes to others. What I'm saying is it's not going to be just us vs. them.

How ignorant do you have to be to think the Illuminati doesn't exist, or "no longer" exists? Should I list off the powerful criminal organizations and secret societies that STILL run this fucking planet?!

Reminder that the Illuminati is mostly
Jewish

>Soviet Commie style block letters

Attached: 777061C5-BCCB-4B46-8132-D610564D9322.jpg (2400x2553, 684K)