Marry Fuck Kill

Now, your turn.

Marry Aqua, fuck meat girl, kill explosion girl.

Marry Iris, fuck Chris, kill Cecil

marry darkness, fuck aqua, kill megumeme

Marry Lalatina, a caring and thoughtful woman of nobility.
Fuck Aqua, because she is hot but nothing more.
Kill Megumin and let the internet burn slowly.

Marry Lalatina, fuck Aqua, kill Megumeme

who the fuck marries into nobility and not deism? are you stupid? imagine all the bakagami perks.

Forgive him, for he is unbelieving scum

These 2 but I wouldn't mind interchanging Darkness and Aqua.
Megumeme go die in a tub full of mana-sucking leeches.

Marry Aqua
Fuck Darkness
Kill Megumin

Marry Megumin
Fuck Megumin
Kill the other 2

Marry Megs, fuck Aqua, kill Darkness (she'd probably enjoy it, too)

MIDF has arrived

Fuck tits, marry megumin, kill none

Konosuba is declining

Marry Megumin, fuck Wolbach, slowly kill Darkness to get her off because I'm feeling charitable.

Marry the red one. Fuck the blue one. Kill the yellow one.

I'd Marry Aqua, fuck Lalatina and kill Megmeem.

I get to fuck my wife, don't I?

Fuck darkness
marry megumin
kill aqua

not even hard

fuck all 3
marry all 3
kill all 3

megumin seems like she would be good to hang around with

darkness seems to be the type that if you treat her good, she would find a rapist to get her fetishes off

aqua is below level intelligence with a severe drinking problem that would burn through any money you may gain... a liability if anything.

darkness may be fun to fuck, but i'm not a complete piece of shit so there's only so much I could take before I call it quits

aqua seems to be the kind of person who would get pregnant to tie herself to you

While megumin may develop a fetish for helpless play

Basically, the one I think I could get along with best is megumin, not to mention the eyes.

and just for the sake of argument I went with aqua for anything besides kill, If I killed myself to avoid anything or just getting bored with living, she could bring me back against my will.

Marry Lalatina
Fuck Megumin
Send the zero luck goddess away

Marry Darkness, Fuck Aqua, Kill myself.

Can I marry Darkness if I'm a M myself? I mean, I can also be rough but I like being dominated by women a bit more.

KONOSUBA IS TRASH

Marry, fuck, and kill Aqua.

5edgy3me

only correct answer

Fuck myself and kill myself

Marry Aqua
Fuck Darkness
Kill Megumin

Kill Aqua
Fuck Darkness
Marry Chris

Ignore Megumi

>Konosuba v.12 still isn't translated yet.
>vol.13 in december
Why is the translation so slow? Can somebody else other than that stupid redditor Yuns picked it?

Mary all three. Kill then fuck all three

AQUA TITS ARE CUTE

never watched this show but I keep seeing people argue about these characters.

Am I correct in saying that their main difference is big tits vs small tits vs saggy tits?

I think I would be tired of all the catastrophes that happen to me in the magic world. If I married Aqua could I have a comfy life with her mythical realm?

in her mythical realm

Fuck the three of them.
Kill myself
Marry Eris as soon as I show up in the Game Over place.

Marry Aqua.
Fuck Aqua.
The other two can kill themselves.

Marry Megumin: have her give me a bj while looking at me with thoae red eyes.
Rape Aqua: defile that god and then throw her away.
Kill Lalatina: she'll enjoy getting tortured. Then kill her by surprise.

Marry Megumin. Those red eyes can make up for her chuuni behavior.
Ler the other 2 free.

Marry Darkness
Fuck Wiz
Steal from Eris
Bully Aqua
Tease Megumin

Only correct answer. I don't know why it's so hard for these nerds to get it.

What value is there in having Megumin as a wife?

Someone you can get along with for the long haul, like having a best friend you can also fuck.

Man darkness is my favorite of the three, but I could see her cheating cause she's fetish driven. So I pick

Marry Wiz
Fuck Luna
Kill megumeme

The other red eyed girl is top tier too

Fuck Aqua, Marry Darkness, Kill Megumin is the only logical choice.

Aqua probably doesn't want to be tied down and has that 'friends with benefits' potential to her. She'd be the one who pops up sometimes, goes out for drinks with you, has wild sex and then leaves.

Darkness needs love the most, since she has a broken heart that needs to be mended. Despite her fetishes she has shown herself to be pretty devoted if treated well. Also she is expected to have kids anyway, so it'd be ashamed if she never did.

I don't really want to kill Megumin, but if that's the choice then so be it. She already has Kazuma, so she gets plenty of love, and she may not survive child birth anyway. Also killing her would make the fanbase go absolutely insane, so there's that too.

Doesn't marrying automatically entitle you to fucking eventually?

I don't get this meme.

Marry Megumin, Fuck Aqua, kill Darkness

masochist vs chuuni vs dum bitch

Doesn't Lalatina qualify for that too?

the problem is her fetish and me not being a bastard enough to keep up with it. I would have to worry about her cheating every time she is not in view.

All three of them have that trait.

>best friend with Aqua

You must be dumb.

aquas to fucking dumb, not sure if you ever dealt with someone like that in real life but their shit gets old real fucking fast, they can be good friends but not someone you want to say around for days/weeks on end and meanwhile megumin just wants to cast explosion and that is fairly easy to accommodate.

Where does this cheating meme come from? Bitch is so devoted to Kazuma at this point that she's going to spend the rest of her life alone even know he'll never love her.

NTRfags forcing their retarded fetish onto others and baiting.

Im looking at it more this way, i'm not a bastard enough to play into her fetish the way she wants, and she wants a complete piece of shit to dominate her, if i'm not that then she will go somewhere else to find it at some point.

where is this ntr fag, you know she would do anything to satisfy her fetish, unless she drew a clear line in the sand somewhere I don't see, she was willing to die for it.

You are one obviously. Did you even read the LN?

And yet Kazuma is pretty much disgusted by her fetishes. Explain that?

Marry Lalatina for the money, fuck Aqua's goddess body, kill Megumin I guess.

not much further than the anime, had other shit I wanted to read and it fell to the wayside.

Who cares what Kazuma thinks

Stop talking bullshit then.

what bullshit have I stated
she will play into her fetishes
why would I want that by me 24/7

Who cares what you think?

Marry Lalatina, fuck Megumin and kill Aqua.

It's relevant here, since Kazuma proves that she wouldn't cheat just because you didn't play on her fetishes enough. Kazuma isn't into her fetishes at all, yet she is willing to spend her life alone and unloved out of devotion to him.

Marey Darkness, Fuck Megu, Id kill Aqua but then I was already gonna do that even if I didnt have to so Id use that kill on someone else

you know that works the same for you right?

We're talking about the girls themselves and you're projecting your retarded views and altering their personalities based on your fetishes or something.

He thinks they're gross but still plays into them tard. He is cruel to all 3 of them.

Fuck marry kill

Marry Megumin, Fuck Darkness, Kill Aqua

MARRY MEGUMIN, FUCK MEGUMIN, KILL AQUA AND BLONDEWHORE

Marry Megumin cause qt
Fuck Aqua brains oht
Kill Darkness

darkness as sexfriend
aqua as drinking buddy
megumeme gets headpats

This.

>Marry Eris as soon as I show up in the Game Over place.
Wow, I wish I thought of that. But too bad, she's not casted off to the mortal plane.

the fact she would go out and find someone to satisfy her at some point is the reason she is in the fuck category, no strings she is the fuck buddy at best

aqua is retarded

megumin has the best all round personality that I could hang around with.

out of those three :

>Marry Lalatina
Just common sense to marry into nobility, plus she'll get off being cucked by ....

>Fuck Megumeme
Imagine ....

>Kill Damegami
For those who think that marrying into deity > nobility, you'd be right if it wasn't Aqua . She'll nullify any divine perk with her below average intelligence, and fuck up any idea you'd come up with to make her useful. And lastly, it's probably a loophole to send her back to heaven without having to defeat the Demon Lord, which would be a win-win for everyone. If you were a true Aqua fan, you wouldn't deny her that favor, would you ?

out of those choices, we know most other side characters are better anyway.

>Fuck Megumeme
>Imagine

I'd rather imagine fucking Aqua.

>fuck all three
>marry none
>kill none
>fuck them again
>rinse and repeat

This

Aqua's watery pussy does have its appeal

Marry marry marry

Amamiya is the only one that looks good.

MARRY MEGAMEME

FUCK AQUA

KILL DORKNESS

Fuck Megumin, and I don't really hate the others enough to kill them, nor do I hate myself enough to get married.

So fuck Megumin, Fuck Aqua, and stay away from the old one.

user, you should be happy to get translations for free.

Fuck Aqua. Then Kill Aqua. Mary Iris. Leave Megumin alone.

Marry Megumin
Fuck Darkness
Kill Aqua