mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/10/24/kurumi-tokisaki-date-a-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dog needs medicine for rash
>just blew last dollar on a figure
damn

Tourists go home
We don't want your uneducated, uncivilized asses in Spain, especially Brits

I fucking hate you user.

Say no to buying with your dick. I'm trying hard.

user that's terrible

>Large box damage
>Opened
What are the chances this was glued?

mmmmhhhhhhh

T H I S

This was from Mandarake by the way. Didn't look over her that much since she just got delivered, but the extent of damage from what I can tell is:
>Crease behind the box halfway through the middle area
>The flap to open is slightly ripped at the corner
>Seals are cut and tape ripped off
>No plastic covers anyway
>One of parts of her box inside was folded, likely because they put her plastic shell back in haphazardly, got it caught and pushed it down

One thing I'm not sure about is the base. There seems to be little holes/dust-like particles embedded into it. Not sure if it's imperfections with the finished product or if the previous owner was a smoker or had a dusty as fuck room, but it's not noticeable on display and looked at from 50cm away so it's fine.
Couldn't get a well focused shot since my phone has an absolutely shit camera and can't focus for the life of it at point blank. Hopefully my new phone arriving in 2 weeks will give me much better photos.

You should feel ashamed of yourself for not having savings for this sort of thing.

Holy fuck, dude. Who cares? I literally throw the boxes away when I take the figure out. A few "creases" in the cardboard isn't the end of the fucking world.

>son needs eye exam and new glasses
>just spent 60,000 yen at manda, fuck

Certain people should never have kids or pets.

anyone have experience ordering from chara-ani? do they give you shit if you make an account as a foreigner? should i just use a proxy for them?

I didn't say I cared, just noting what they would regard as "large damage". Don't try to deduce what you think are my feelings on this you nitwit.

This looks a bit better than Caster's shirt. Is it thinner?

Remember the weld, user. Remember the weld!

I hope your dog bites your dick off user.

>even low end prize figures can manage to avoid boob welds
>high end scales often have absolute shit boob welds

where

Who knows, best guess you can make is from this image.

Right here. Look at it, isn't it awful? Disgusting, even! I mean sure it's only visible from an off angle as the gallery shows, but still.

This shouldn't be allowed.

Why the fuck is this allowed.

Such a shame, her bottom half looks quite nice.

Zero care factor. This figure makes me all doki doki.

Like I said, it's not as bad as it could be. The weld itself is shit and there's zero shading to even try to hide it but it's not visible from the primary viewing angles and there's enough going on elsewhere to distract from it. Check out the gallery: mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/10/24/kurumi-tokisaki-date-a-live/

Any one had experience with italian mail? user send me figures but for a week in tracking it says
"Centro Scambi Internazionale Milano Gateway Poste Italiane, In lavorazione presso il Centro Scambi Internazionale"

And I'm not saying I'm not buying it cause I am, it just shouldn't be allowed.

It is VERY cute.

Spanish Erasmus students should kill themselves or get their dirty asses out of my country.

All you do is to party and rape women, not to study.

If i'm understanding what you are talking about correctly user I think it's just how the base is supposed to be. It looks a little like there are feint specks of glitter around the base that are only really apparent upon closer inspection. If that isn't quite what you are seeing though I don't know what to tell you.

You should give your dog to someone that will actually care about it.

She visited the cock carousel, one of the greatest attractions in Spain for foreigner students.

It's not glittery. If i scratch my fingernail against it, it feels like it's indented slightly. Looks a bit like dust as well. This is the best image I can get. If it's not good enough, maybe I can revisit with a better image once I get my Pixel 2.

I forgot my user ID on mandarake what the heck do I do now?

I tried putting my email in the password retrieval but I don't think it's working.

Can't see shit captain. I just checked my base again and scratching at it doesn't feel like im pressing into anything. Does it feel greesy/oily? I know people have said that is something that can build up on figures kept in their packaging for extended periods of time. I would feel really bad for you if the previous owner was a heavy smoker and it's some disgusting tar film coating it, if not for your sake but because Maki is my waifu and I fucking love that figure. Does the rest of her feel that way?

As much as I try, I can't get an image that focuses properly at the front, it just ends up blurred. Google could never get their shit right with cameras with their Nexus series. Best I can tell you is to zoom in on the right sight of the base and you can see these grey/black specks. There's one strand of dust there, ignore it.

>Burnt out sRGB screen 2
>noisy nfc module 2
It's not too late to reconsider

Those thighs are irresistible though.

Aren't the burn-in issues limited to the XL model though? The NFC chip and clicking speaker issues were the only ones I'm aware are present on the regular 5" Pixel 2. Even then I'm getting a late batch because I live down under so I'd assume it'd be rectified by then, or I could file for warranty.

I don't think I have any better choices with phones this year though. Samsung has issues with software, bottom facing speaker and bad positioning on their buttons. Other brands have glaring flaws on at least 1 aspect like the camera or display. I don't trust or like the Chinese phone offerings and fuck Apple. I was planning on being stubborn and getting Sony because of no 3.5mm jack on the Pixel 2 but I caved in because of the near lack of competition from everyone else.

Oh, right, the screen issues are on xl only indeed, but a clicking speaker would be a definite "no" for me. Of course you could always use the warranty but that's a hassle, you know. Have you checked out LG's latest models? I got g6 and have no complaints besides camera being meh in low illumination environments. They release those q6 versions soon too if you don't want to spend to much so maybe look at those?

I've heard LG's new phone has some of the same screen issues as the Pixel 2 XL, like uneven lighting, grain and burn in. I haven't heard much about the camera other than it being nothing special, in tandem with how their cameras are usually lacklustre. So yeah, I disregarded LG for those reasons.

>LG's new phone has some of the same screen issues as the Pixel 2 XL
LG makes the Pixel 2, so it's not all that surprising that their phones have some of the same issues.

>that obvious seam running down the left side of the shirt

Chances are this is going to be cast-off huh? At least the shirt I mean.

>waifu has a keychain/rubber strap that I can put on my bag
>only comes as a set when purchased online, with the rest of the cast that I don't care about
fuCK

>mfw realizing my lifes calling is to hunt down and torture this user to death over several years

W t F deLetE THISS !!!

Just buy it and sell the rest individually to people who share your problem.

No issues with screen for me (G6), been using since release.
Damn, so this is the power of dickbuy? Impressive... I don't know if I can resist.

Your G6 still uses an IPS screen. LG's newer phones are their foray into phones with OLED screens. Their OLED screens are pretty bad.

Guess you're going to have to put it down.

Just forever point it away in shame.

Oh forgot to mention, there isn't any greasey/oily feel to the base. I don't think it's tar either. It feels like imperfections or possible damage. If you notice it, it looks like small grains of the same grey pattern you see throughout the base, but the ones on the right are particularly large around a certain area.

See if the vet will work out a payment plan for you, Anonymous. Most will if you explain that you're a bit behind on your bills.

Don't shirts normally have a seam on the side?

Cute Space Nazi

Would look great next to the new Char scale I guess.

that's what you get for an opened figure at manda, next time pick at least a B+/B from amiami if you want to be that picky.

don't you have a credit card or a Transaction account?

I was assured by anons here and simple Google searches that generally "Opened" is fine, and any damage would be listed. The figure itself is in perfect quality. The base itself is also fine, I wouldn't notice the specks normally either. I really just want to know whether or not this is an imperfection or damage.

nope, only opened & unused is guaraanted to be fine, just opened should be fine most times, opened & used might not in some cases.

Hotglued.

Seems like MFC is bugging out hard right now, all the entries and pictures that made been added for the past 24 days are gone.

I bought a Ques Q Yukari Yakumo 1/8 scale for 9k opened with severe box damage and from the box were creases on the top but the figure itself has a few scratches and a rather large paint transfer on her hair. These damages weren't listed and I assume these are factory defects. Buy unopened/opened & unused next time I guess.

how do you know it's exactly 24 days?

Just bought into another weeb game, thats basically all Magical Girls. Its fun.

Pictures uploaded minutes ago are getting comments from over 20 days ago.

The most recent entries say they were added 24 days ago.

Only thing that stopped me.

It only said "Opened", nothing about used or unused. On closer look I'm pretty sure these would be imperfections, since it looks like air bubbles from the creation process. Since it's in tip top shape otherwise, I'm not complaining.

Please, if I had a UV light I'd check but my household has no such thing.

Yeah, this was the only time I was going to buy a preowned fig that didn't assure me the figure wasn't flawed in any way. I have an A/B figure from amiami incoming as the last preowned I'll likely buy.

A/B is sealed, read their FAQ

Has anyone else had problems with Solaris Japan recently? My bank froze my card because I attempted to buy something yesterday. Supposedly they were on some kind of watchlist.

Yeah, I'm aware it's practically new. I'm not too concerned about it given amiami is supposedly great with this kind of stuff, especially at A/B tiers. It's just that there aren't any other figures I'm interested in that I don't have yet.

A/B or Unopened, Package damaged are like new. Of all the A/B or Unopened, package damaged figures I got, I can't see anything wrong with them, it's just as if you basically bought a new figure.

what's the point of these? losers say stuff like "this figure gives ke hope when i consider suicide", but it's just a 200€ toy.

The money would be better spent on hookers, drugs, or how about you buy kickboxing gear or a Judo Gi and start enrolling in martial arts lessons or something? Get your fat ass back into real life?

for 150€ you can get a full set of gear and the other 50€ pay for your first month of training lessons.

>just b something ur not
Fuck off.

Hookers and blow don't last as long, and sometimes it can be degrading.
Also
>paying to get into shape by learning some meme sport
Just fucking start running and doing pushups.

>implying i dont already spend all my spare cash on drugs and hookers

Heh
>not spending money on figures AND drugs

kys normalfaggot.

>guaranteed replies

I ordered a daki.
How happy will I be?

i am talking about changing yourself for the better. any positive hobby might do it, but getting your ass handed to you in sparring is the fastes way to slowly become a better person.

Ah, yes.
The road to being a better person is also lined with prostitutes and drug use.
Oh wait, you're just shitposting.

Maybe they sent a bootleg again and someone called the bank to cancel the transaction.

Very, I thought it was a meme until I got my first. Pic related will be my fourth (although only second 'official') and a fifth in dec.

this should be illegal

I will not discuss whether or not drugs or women are bad.
But it's money well spent compared to overpriced toys for suicidal nerds.

>user are still this easily baited.

We're just having fun, because in the end we were the Buyfag General: Read the guide buyfags.moe all along.

Cuteness isnt a crime!

Excellent choice. You'll sleep very well

This was meant to be released by now. Did a delay pop up?

why dont you look on the fucking mfc page idiot

Oh we playin government now? go and delete all your CP then u fuckin hypocrite.

I did you fucking cunt. There's nothing.

You know how much time it takes to download through i2p p2p? I don't, by the way.

>€
trash

i do know
waiting for a page to load with like 3 seeders is a i d s