Press S to spit

Press S to spit on the grave of the worst country in the world

>unnecessarily colonized half the world
>ruined Indian economy
>worst posters on this board
>mostly muslim right now
>follows sharia law
>almost started world war 3

Attached: britainistan.jpg (320x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs
youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is legal in the UK

absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1520752644966.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

br*ts should be publicly purged

I hate it how british posters think they're special intellectuals who are fashionably lonely and that they deserve their own special threads because they're so quirky and unique

Attached: 1513991834830.jpg (750x692, 53K)

India? Oh you mean British Raj?

>Worst posters on this board
>Proceeds to post a load of emasculated whining bullshit

I'm only surprised you're not hiding behind a meme flag. You must be feeling bolder by the repeated attacks by subhumans on my nation.

>legal under all circumstances in Canada
Fucking retard.

>I'm only surprised you're not hiding behind a meme flag.
>using ancap flag
inb4 its ironic or some shit

Attached: 1445276282106.png (361x691, 208K)

Bonus round for kids who play messy with the sauce

Attached: ooh.jpg (1800x1103, 88K)

India is a real country

We honestly should put the UK out of its misery.

Attached: 987349876587634875.png (1000x1300, 425K)

Don't forget they gave Jews power after waterloo.

S. A million times S.

UK is pedo central.

Attached: 97349579384759834.png (1089x1029, 781K)

S

Attached: 1505616239548.jpg (584x747, 83K)

Brits have and will continue to defend this.

Attached: 555118071793.jpg (615x766, 107K)

>any attempt to study adverse effects is strictly prohibited by ethical regulations
>ethic behind adversity

>Oh that was a good effort, would be a shame if there were suddenly rumors about (((that))).
spread the fuckin wurd

Fuck off you lower caste indian, come back to me when you can drink your tap water without getting the shits, literally your country is inferior in every way kys.

Britain is a shithole because it's full of Indians like you. You have no room to talk

I didn't tell the br*ts to take in so many Indians. They brought this on themselves. btw indians are the best immigrants. Much better than SEasians or paki towelheads. fuck off poorland

You're known for one thing: tea. You don't even make tea. We make tea: in Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, NE.

Please nuke us already ffs

Attached: kill_me_pls.jpg (449x717, 49K)

Poo in loo.

And I have to believe someone who shits in the streets why?

All desi immigrants are literal cancer, you're no better

this

Im half paddy im going to potato land smdh idc anymore its not just the government the people are all individualistic cunts anyway I would not stand and fight beside 95% of the population

stfu sand nigger. the only reason you've not been nuked back to your god is because you happen to have settled on land that had a lot of oil.

India can take our place as the new world power

All rise for the new superpowers national anthem

youtu.be/Ll0GCPFpNQs

Attached: degenerates.jpg (548x400, 191K)

Attached: saudi night.webm (854x480, 2.43M)

Leave the bongs alone and go back to worshiping toilets. This recent wave of anti-Britain posts almost seems like a coordinated attack.

Attached: 1484558890886.png (1350x900, 102K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM
Kindly rise for the Br*tish National Anthem

Leftists want the pizza and hot dogs. Maybe they should sizzle like it on the grill.

>Pakis rape British girls.
Nothing happens.
>One Russian kills a crypto-kike.
Let's nuke Russia.

I felk like the UK has declared an ideological war on me for daring to be pro british culture and pro free speech. Fuxk this government may should step down. Trump should summon ambassadors over the rediculous behavior at the uk borders

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they will too understand that nobody want to end up like the UK.

S

I am not saying the hatred is wrong and I agree with most things posted about their shitty police state, but for the past few days the amount of these threads has skyrocketed. Even Sweden doesn't get shat on this much. Most also seem to be posted by Australians.

Attached: 87654.jpg (418x582, 151K)

obviously, but we're not talking about the benefits one's country brings to its allies.

Gulf immigrants are still more cultured (for the most part) than desi baboons who rape children and don't know how to shower

>You're known for one thing
Also literally the language you're speaking right now shitskin

Now you are just making shit up. India of all countries sees the benefits from colonization. And Im pretty sure they taught you what an economy is.

>b-but we gave you railways and shiiit
>ignore how much we took out and just be thankful for little we left
S

The fact that we did all this with vastly smaller numbers proves our inherent superiority. You're not going to get love here by being whiny about how much your country is a weak bitch, poo

We are not special. Many youngsters most of them labour supporters and old boomer conservatives suffer from lack of sense. Lack of cognitive ability. Lack of safety. Lack of general surroundings. All done through constant brainwashing.
There are even momentum shills basically labours internet troll wing. They don't debate, they claim they do, they are racist against anyone convenient including indians. They are trash ignore em.

Attached: welltrainedmonkey.webm (406x720, 991K)

Attached: slayyy.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Attached: Police_and_migrant.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

Attached: orwell_turbine_concept.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

Attached: naked_attractio_pay_by_with_your_fees.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Attached: leavingtheuk.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: doctorwhomst.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

Weren't you posting under a British flag in the last thread.

You will only have another 5/6 years max before we are just as fucked as the UK.

>unnecessarily colonized half the world
This is the one thing we did right
You should be pressing S to spit on Churchkike's grave instead

Attached: imperialism.jpg (375x459, 167K)

What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid pardo nigger? This sounds like some bullshit you concocted in your mind. Take your fucking meds you inferiority complexed baboon.

SSSSSSSSSSSS
S
S
S
SSSSSSSSSSSS
S
S
S
SSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 159235.jpg (600x278, 38K)

>we

You're not in charge of anything and your country does not and will never work for you. If you think you can affect any kind of change, let's see it. Nuke us, faggot.

oh ffs

Attached: 163461.jpg (1065x1069, 109K)

Less than, project 2040. Ireland will have to take its share of rapegugees.

>ruined Indian economy
huh ? how so ? you'd be under Islamic rule if it wasn't for Britain.

B to bin baby buggery island

Besides the obvious irony on your post every fucking british fag i ever met in any online community has been a 20 ish year substance abusing incel fag that pretends to be deep and profound because he lives in a IRL dystopia or something

Attached: 1521041551812.gif (436x359, 3.14M)

We're not going to nuke you. We're going to take all your White women you can't protect yourselves to bleach our mutt herd some.

Attached: 1520969817226.jpg (258x330, 68K)

>spit on the grave

What grave, did you finally nuke them?

S

Attached: 1518992008006.png (800x2048, 357K)

Prodies BTFO. Death by suicide.

S

S

Bro, no anaesthetic. What the fuck did they think was gonna happen?

Fucking retards. Performing ANY sort of surgery on an infsnt without anaesthesia would cause Trauma.

>be rich fuck
>record fireworks with shitty phone camera

Wtf

S

Attached: spit.jpg (485x362, 30K)

S

Attached: 1520807071240.gif (500x391, 966K)

Attached: Britbong 2.png (1010x567, 39K)

S
Im glad they are like that, serves as an example for the rest of the world

India is full of street shitters and niggers and is still better than modern UK.
>kill me

Attached: Bongland.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

I really like living in the UK 2BH.

S.
God save the Queen.

Sorry for not genociding them completely in 1066

Dude it's been harrowing to see here too. If you listened to any of the interviews it sounded like the guys who had to do it felt pretty sheepish about it. We've just got some really old school, corrupt elites over here who've had plenty of time to work us over.

If you ever feel like invading and annexing the place.

What language are you speaking right now?

>literally number one problem with Britain today is an unholy amount of your people(Pakis are just Muslim Indians)
AHAHAHA
Anyway, God save the Queen.

>I HATE THE BRITISH
>speaks their language
On a scale from 1 to JUST, how cucked are you right now?

Complaining about the British while speaking their language is like complaining about gay people while having a dick in your mouth.

>mommy the evil British men civilized me help

Literally this.

Oh fuck off pajeet, you’ll whore your mom’s bob and vagene for a UK work visa if given the chance. Who are you kidding?

S

kek

Attached: 1520904800924.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Britain is trash, I agree, but who the fuck are you to talk, India? You're full of literal Muzzie sandniggers who shit on the street, and the other half of your populations are pagan Hindus.
>Not being White
>Not being Christian
>Not being American
Why even exist? Kill yourself. Fucking darkgook.

>Even the nigger is embarrassed
Absolute state of britbongs

God-damn! Marple syrup bringing the bantz today! Well done, leaf.

S

Tfw speaking American English

Attached: IMG_5768.png (1183x1200, 1.53M)