Literally teaching basic forestry to forest elves thus gaining their eternal loyalty

>literally teaching basic forestry to forest elves thus gaining their eternal loyalty
Sometimes I wonder if this "Japanese highschooler knows more than the isekai world's primitives" meme hasn't gone too far. People who had to live in the woods tend to know more about their woods than city folk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVPUFMwm73Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TFrHWLHPQrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, tits.

Just because they live in the forest doesn't mean they are experts in forestry. Are people who live on the coast all experts on overfishing and coral reef ecology?

To be honest, this is the kind of thing tree huggers would generally deny exists.

They should be if they were elves with hundreds of years old lifespans and have lived there since the beginning of time. Haven't read the manga in OP but elves are generally an ancient and intelligent race, so if they didn't understand their home environment then that means they would be nomads constantly moving from one location to the next because they've destroyed all previous settlements.

>landslides
>fire
>wind
These are natural phenomena, the rhythm of succession. They are only problems to be managed if you approach them from a perspective structured by short-lived human generation time and individual property rights.

dunno if it's mentioned in the manga but IIRC in the novel the trees are even longer lived than the elves, so there hasn't been such a large number of them reaching the end of their lifespan at once within elf living memory

Even native american hunter-gatherers had extensive practices developed for forestry and cultivating salmon and clams. To think that elves who live centuries wouldn't have figured out long-term terraforming and cultivation is ridiculous.

If they're magic trees which existed before civilization and are still going strong centuries after language, industry etc have been established then there's no point even worrying about such immortal trees.

Had to teach this tree hugging, animal&nature loving, SJW girl about thinning the forest because she couldn't accept that you can protect the forest by cutting it.
While she was indeed a "city folk", I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't know about this.

Except for the fact that tree root systems supply smaller plants with all they need and that you don’t have to thin forests.

This is like the
>hunting to thin herds meme
When an old tree dies a new one takes its place.

That's not obvious knowledge because it steamed from science and trying to preserve what little that had left while also cutting them down because your industry needs wood. People tend no to think about those things when there's too much trees around anyway.

wood elves from warhammer would shit on this shitty japanese poorly visualized elf.

I want to fuck an elf.

>Just because they live in the forest doesn't mean they are experts in forestry
lmao
>Are people who live on the coast all experts on overfishing and coral reef ecology?
Unironic yes. I live in a small shithole abandoned port town where the only jobs are mechanical, boating and fishing. Everyone knows weather stuff, when the sea is shit or good, when certain reefs are doing bad from a storm or whatever. You learn your environment very quickly, its why tourists/newcomers are so obvious because they do silly things. Like when Asian tourists visit occasionally during the Summer they always nearly drown, like clockwork, because they can't see rips or dangerous waters.

That whole "I know better than the people experiencing it because I read a wikipedia article" is the worst setting your brainbox can have. Like those rich, gated community people who chimp out when Average Joe expresses his dislike of dodging "migrants" every morning on the Autobahn.

People who live in the woods know about this shit. City folk tree huggers don't.

>an isekai where a cute Japanese neetboy gets warped into fucking retard-deathmode warhammer fantasy where even the cute elf maidens lust after mon'keigh hearts for their spooky magic
holy fuck I would watch that
he could get into chaos stuff for gains or something

Did a search still can't find it, source on image? Designs looks similar to some h-artist too.

He's not highschooler, he's undergraduate student if not already graduated.

FALSE
Dead tree roots in which moss and fungi consume and compact themselves into dirt and soil for the nutrients of smaller plants IF the tree or roots themselves are already dead, and that is before the fungus, mold, and everything else that causes rot removes the roots the branches and everything else over time if the algae and mold do not make the entire soil and water acidic for bog conditions over repeated cycles. The smaller plants are the some of the roots becoming trees themselves.

T. Taiga forest guide.

>When an old tree dies a new one takes its place.

Yes but in that time the new trees will have to wait for the dead tree to decompose into nothing. The problem of the elves is that all the trees are old and are pretty much ticking bombs of sudden decay if they all died at once or are not removed near the end of their cycle.

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Or, How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom

Nice, thanks.

Even the dude admits that forestry is just about producing high quality lumber for building materials and he's shilling modern economics to the elves. The ecological thing is bullshit, and ignores that older wild forests support a larger number of species and have more bio/phytomass. A forest isn't something that needs human intervention to grow or thrive.

I'm surprised no one has ever made elves the destructive race, a nomadic group that outbreeds other races because they have women who are sexually capable for centuries.

Basically have them like mongols, pillaging settled people, thinking they're superior and breeding like crazy which feeds their need to raid more lands.

The original design for the elf is literally EMIYA

Burger, aren't you tired of screaming about insecurity over fucking nips every single thread every single day in an anime and manga board?

Nice shilling thread though

Euro, aren't you tired of blaming every post you don't like on Americans?

Whoa who turned Archer into a girl?

>Momiji
>Hakurou
>elf emiya
hue

Obsessed.

why are beastkin always slaves in Isekai?

>why are animals treated like animals
I dunno user.

As opposed to real life?

>user
>awoo
>??
>underwater ray romano
>elf EMIYA
Wew

People want to touch the fluffytails, that is assuming their not more animalistic beastmen.
On another note its not always the case, but a fetish is a fetish and I doubt the fluffy tail and ear fetish or my racial superiority of enslaved peoples would suddenly stop.

What is No Game No Life?

whats even more funny is I dount its not intended Ray romano literally has "haku" in his name and momiji clone "inu"

Not when every board with flags on show that mostly Americans shitting and whining on Japan, aside from English teachers.

>Human, what in the love of the forest gods are mumbling about ?
>For starters we're elven protectors of the forest, do you presume us to be lumberjacks herding trees and interfering with the forests' natural cycles ?
>And this ground has been standing for millennia without tampering from the outside just fine, what would we gain from interfering other than our personal profit ?
>Finally trading with the outside ? And wood from our ancestral trees ? If I didn't know you had good intentions in your heart I would've guessed you were trying to offend us and our mission.
>I think it's better for you to never speak of this nonsense ever again if you don't want to be executed and left to feed the earth.

Manga designs in comparison

>females became oppai monsters when their original designs were just perfect
Fuck the manga artist.

>Elves are always right
Piss off user, I know the hatred towards protagonists exists and I accept your reasons for it.
But to blindly endorse and enable elves and their backwards cliche lore and lifestyles is disgusting.

t. dwarf

Quit bitching about stupid shit, typemoon fag.

It's actually pretty good as far as LN adaption art goes.
Only manga art that resembles the LN that I know of is for Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko and NGNL, with the latter literally having the original artist involved.

>prefer the original designs
>it means you're a typemoonfag
Please. So many adaptions are guilty of increasing boob size because lol boobs lol. It's stupid and needs to stop.

You should realize that average IQ across isekai worlds is at around 50-70, so a guy with 100 IQ will be a genius. If you can accept that, it's much more enjoyable.
It's not a rule I made up, it's literally the cornerstone of the genre, except it's never directly mentioned. It's a necessity if an average guy is supposed to be a leading figure in an isekai world.

It's very difficult to properly write a character that's smarter than yourself.

I mean, is he wrong?

What is the release schedule for the manga any way, bi-monthly?

Not that user, but it's hard to not call you a typemoonfag if you prefer designs from an artists that made his life goal to rip off Type-Moon style as closely as possible.

There's nothing wrong with promoting advancement but elves are slow movers, you can't just come in and reverse all of their roles and traditions with a snap of your fingers and using flimsy reasons like that.
The same reasoning as OP could've been made but while being respectful of their traditions, learn to care for the forest other than watching but not by invasively meddling with trees and their growth but by monitoring the relationship between the fauna and flora, and handling fires and other accidents which is probably something they already do.
Opening to the humans is a good thing since it allows exchanging knowledge but proposing to use the wood from the trees they're supposed to protect is offensive to say the least, they could do the same by using game and pelts, or trading rare herbs that probably only grow in the deepest portions of the forest and in exchange they could get knowledge and better relationships with the local human kingdoms.
A country could always use a bunch of talented rangers willing to patrol their borders while they focus elsewhere.
But this guy just pops out and goes "OY VEY THIS IS SO INEFFICIENT, LET'S TURN THIS PLACE INTO A TREE FARM AND SELL THE WOOD FOR SHEKELS !", seriously what.

Is this the Isekai thread?
Nice

Risou no Himo
Salaryman is over worked.
Salaryman gets ported to another world by a Brown Queen, and asked to marry her cause bloodlines and shit.
He fucks her and has a kid, they enjoy lovey dovey Slice of Life, until Politics happen.

Got a problem with that ya wee beardless fanny?

Atelier Tanaka.
Tanaka has always been an Ugly MF
somehow he died a virgin at 40.
God told him "sorry for that dude let me make it up to you, ill send you to another world with an OP power"
He asked to be handsome.
God says "LOL NO"
He asks for OP healing so he can fucks whores
He gets ported and never ever ever fucks whores, even though bitches are throwing themselves at him.

Eurotrash, you are acting with prejudice yourself.

Bear Isekai

I want to know more, please post in Sup Forums or /trv/ sometime. Abandoned coastal town sounds cozy.

>god literally tells him its his destiny to be ugly
harsh

Isekai Exterminator.
average pest control guy gets ported to new world.
He uses basic pest control techniques to kill rats.
Because he killed so many rats, he is now twice the level of the most legendary hero and the Adventurers guild is Bankrupt.

Justify the sexy fetish collars.

It's pretty funny that the entire story is supposed to be a middle finger to annoying otakus the author know who can't accept flaws in others despite their own massive flaws.

>2017
>still not knowing that isekai is the most pathetic excuse for a beta self inset

The writing just doesnt get worse than isekai

>that wolf girl
I want to commit a legal act in canada!

Just by looking at that picture of her right now, you probably are!

Maken no Daydreamer
20 YO dies
Gets birthed as half succubus.
His mom raises him to be OP.
When he turns 15 she leaves him and drops a bunch of clues for him to find her.
He ends up finding a letter that says "If you want to fuck mommy youre gonna have to kill this long ass list of epic monsters, oh and if im already pregnant with some other guys kid (Who I just picked up from a bar), youll have to wait till I raise that kid."

Oh yeah the guy who only waves around his magic pesticide and plugs holes in the walls with plastic knows better than medieval farmers that had to deal with that shit for centuries using only their wits and natural resources.
Fuck you Japan.

No, looking at the image is illegal. Dog blowjons are not!

Now that's how you motivate your son.

>Tags
>[Group Intercourse] [Sex Friends] [Netorare]
Also if this is ugly I'm a fucking abomination.

Do you like your mother? She deals Twice the damage.
Kid has a super hot mom.
His hot mom is lewd as fuck.
The Japanese government want these relationships to flourish.
They Isekai Mothers and their children so they can "ADVENTURE" Together.

Why do people that dont know shit insist in talking shit?

Instead of letting animals die of starvation you simply hunt them to maintain a constant cycle, fucking city deer lover

You are though.

He also has a massive cock.

Skeleton Knight
He isnt a Skeleton
Hes a Brown Elf thats been cursed to be a skeleton.
Also the Dark Elf Heroine is whiter than snow.

Because beastkins are demi-humans, and demi-human means they are inferior to us and should serve us.

Is spooky knight actually worth a read or just some other fantasy trash with bitches all lusting over his white bones.

>He also has a massive cock.
Is that the compensation god gave him for being ugly?

Sono mono nochi ni
Wazu is a spaz, that was going to marry his Childhood friend.
His sister new that bitch was a toth, cause she dealt with them before she got reincarnated in this world.
Wazu breaks down and runs away crying like the little cuck he is.
He finds a new girl, he falls inlove, misunderstanding happens, he runs crying.
REPEAT 4 times.
Then it becomes the standard Haremshit.

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

wtf kinda name is that

We're talking about boob size here. I don't care that he rips off type-moon's style.

>dont want to fuck my own mother
>never had a sister
>incest gets my almonds activated
I bet the japanese did this.

The Best Isekai, THE BEST!

Turns out he always had a massive cock.

>Yes but in that time the new trees will have to wait for the dead tree to decompose into nothing.
No. Or maybe not always. In the Pacific North West when old trees died and fell over, new trees would start growing on top of dead tree. This makes lines of nearly perfectly straight trees growing in rows.
Also no one needed to thin anything. Trees would get knocked over in storms and smash openings for young trees and undergrowth to pop up. Fires almost never happened due to extremely wet conditions.

This is however more or less only applicable to rain forests, tropical or otherwise.

Didn't that end with him dying again?

Reminds me of that VN where the guy woke up in a world where all the men were sissies and all the women were mansluts.

>Sometimes I wonder if this "Japanese highschooler knows more than the isekai world's primitives"
No. Enlighted westerner teaching retarded African, Asian, Amazon, whatever tribes and cultures his knowledge and being worshipped as god is nothing unrealistic.

Its just like Japanese Ainu barbarians worshipping Chinese master race as gods before stealing all their knowledge and pretending to be their own culture.

Slave Harem
Kid wants to kill himself
Internet helps him
He dies and goes to a world with dungeons and slaves.
He grinds, buys a slave, fucks the slave.
grindan grindan grindan grindan
buy slave
repeat until party is full.
Then some douche elves try to insert politics into the story.

>that Amahara reference
Sick. These doujins are the best.

I need this user.

>I mean, is he wrong?
Depends 100% on the trees, weather, overall ecosystem and the demands for industry.
Softwood and hardwood forests are radically different in well... everything.

Most forests in pre-industrial post iron age times were highly managed by the local population to the point that almost no forests in Europe could be called natural.
Incoming Lindybeige and all that entails.
youtube.com/watch?v=zVPUFMwm73Y

He became filthy stinking rich.
One of the most powerful nobles in the Kingdoms of Penny and Pussy.
Had an Ancient Dragon, a genius alchemist elf, a high born noble, a princess, a demon lord and 3 more bitches all lusting for his cock.
he trips, falls down a well and drowns, and then god appears to him and says "sorry dude, let me send you to another world with an OP power."

See My pet bird is a holy maiden.
Dude is happy kid with a mom a dad and sister.
They get into a horrible car crash.
his family dies, only his pet burd is with him.
pet burd dies of old age.
pet burd got isekaid, and grew up into a powerful caster.
She summons him so they can fuck.
He fucks his burd.

It's not just isekai, most stuff like that reminds me of this sketch:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFrHWLHPQrg

I think this might have gotten worse over time (early books like Lest Darkness Fall seem a bit more aware of such issues) as many people these days believe they know a subject because they've heard about it and consider themselves experts if they've skimmed a wiki article about it.

Grorious Chinese Military Engineer dies saving little girl.
he gets Hijacks the body of a pansy ass half elf.
He now has two moms, they both gave birth to him, they both fucked a CHAD Elf.
Chad Elf died, now they both want to fuck him.
They are both Yanderes with OP powers.

>tfw you will never be reborn into such a world

Skill Taker.
Think of Slave Harem with less grinding.

Is this translated? DFCxCowtits is patrician.

He lies. He never fucks slaves. He just pets animal girls.

Just the steam engine, the basics of chemistry/electricity and the importance of common education would be enough to kickstart a civilization into the modern era in 5-6 generations.

Yeah isekai is shit
Most modern humans would be pretty fucked in a primitive world, unless you are some kind of outdoors survival type
A metropolitan tokyo highschool student would be dead in 3 weeks, it would just be so detached from a first world top IDH reality like urban japan that he would not be able to do jackshit

But ofc fantasy worlds in isekai anime are usually the children story type but full of retards