UK Army: ‘This is Belonging’

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vCe3BAnws

Attached: d27a365c7c3368de551.jpg (736x920, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
youtube.com/watch?v=aMBhnzl2xDE
bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-43035350
youtube.com/watch?v=mYfbvJ7cbXo
youtube.com/watch?v=oL7HxXGewDY
youtube.com/watch?v=r_6vK_JSSTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch out Putin!

Bongs of Sup Forums, explain yourselves. What kind of gay shit is that ad?

Attached: thought-crime.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

>Having such a low iq you believe these adverts
Your in for a surprise if this makes you join up

So fucking pathetic. I pity the lads that traveled the world spreading British culture at the end of there bayonets. All of their sacrifices for nothing.

Crazy, right? There isn't one ad targeting straight healthy white lads. You'd think they'd at least try to appeal to the kind that just wants to fuck shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk
Goofy as fuck, but still a hell of a lot better than the ads you'll see in Britain.

our gays are better than your gays frog

Are you just jealous of all the nukes they have, George?

All losers are welcome in (((Western))) armed forces.

Press a few bottoms to destroy defenseless nations or get vaporized by Russian and Chinese tactical nukes. It's doesn't take much to perform this 2 functions really...

That's a goofy song, I looked their recruitement ads and at least it doesn't pander to gay niggers and trannies.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMBhnzl2xDE

Russia plz invade us

You might have a point
> bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-43035350
> Harrogate Army instructors on trial for 'recruit abuse'
> The charges allege the recruits were slapped or punched, spat at, grabbed by the throat, forced to eat manure and had their faces submerged in mud.

Attached: British-Army-Drill-Sergeant.jpg (1800x1163, 409K)

Oh just nuke it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYfbvJ7cbXo

This was real

Attached: spain army.jpg (930x468, 71K)

The British establishment aren't our friends. I feel sorry for the patriots who join the army only for this shit.
Based.

I'm amazed that pol hasn't been talking about these hilarious pathetic British army ads which openly promote cultural-Marxism.

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>are you a total fucking loser with literally no other option? then join the uk army! PLZ! even muslims, well take anyone!!!

at least here you need to force children into the army under threat of making their entire families homeless because no one wants to join except some retard LARPers

>all woman
>half hearted safety vest man

> Canada's armed forces released a new recruiting ad series that feature almost no guns in a bid to "appeal to millennials." According to the Department of National Defense
youtube.com/watch?v=oL7HxXGewDY

Attached: 1521043856799.jpg (600x480, 68K)

I'd be mad if I weren't so at odds with the government.

Attached: 345353453small.jpg (394x458, 33K)

I'd let her touch my pee pee.

why is this vaguely soviet

Nice one.

Don't be fooled, they're targeting people that will have no qualms firing in a crowd of angry white bongs if it comes to that .

Attached: 1521049147269.jpg (774x801, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=r_6vK_JSSTo
The old ads were so much better.

It's fucking mental mate. Considering white lads are what literally makes up 99.9% of our army you'd think they would target those. But no, our cucked government pushes this leftist shit. We need a revolution .

Rip brit bongs. Pray for a quick death. Therea may is ensuring communist corbyn is the next pm.