Time to get serious about making this happen

Less than 8 months to stop the blue wave.

Attached: 1505895686754.jpg (2429x2002, 580K)

checked but what you want to do here is not to advertise the incumbents but rather to advertise whom to vote in.

Florida here. Bill Nelson is actually a pretty alright guy. Can't really say the same for others. I feel like if he won, he'd be easier to work with Trump

>Less than 8 months to stop the blue wave.

It's over m8. PA was the final nail in the coffin.

what Republicans are running against them?

Montana native here. Jon tester isn't going to lose, and John heenan might win house against gianforte. due to how many west coasties we have now

WHAT!!!! Ive lived in Florida all my life Nelson is mini me to Pelosi are you on crack? This man has been shilling for gun control and taking more Ricans wtf are you smoking

I am SO EXCITED, I am SO HAPPY I am really so thrilled to be right now, Sharing this amazing, glorious, SUPER and EXCITING moment of my life with all of you guys -and let me tell you that we are really changing the WORLD as we know it The WORLD is not anymore the way it used to be mmh mmh NO NO NOH.

We are coming and we are coming in waves We are starting and to actually go all over the world.

We'll know when the primaries are over. You have to go through primaries before you know who the challenger is.

When are the primaries? November isn't too far away. Aren't there any presumptive names yet?

the house is more important. theres no way we r losing senate

Sure but how nice would it be to kick out Bob Casey? It's not like there a huge margin in the Senate anyway when McCain can decide to show up and spoil a vote.

It varies. Texas already had theirs last week. But here in Ohio, the primaries are in May. It's kind of a two or so month "season" that's already begun. That said, most are in May. You're just going to have to check your State's elections schedule. You can usually find that on your State's Secretary of State's website. Remember, while the national Secretary of State handles Foreign Relations, the State level Secretary of State handles the running of elections.

Casey isn't going anywhere, don't know about the others

But that's exactly the kind of thing you'd want in an infographic, as well as deadlines to register if you want to vote in the primary.

This is low-energy.

I've seen people here in ND joke that Heidi is actually a republican.

I don't produce infographics for these threads. I don't even know how to produce those for the most part. I guess I could fiddle around in MS Paint, or something. I just answered your question.

Meant to reply to

Does she actually vote like a Republican? Or is it just how she campaigns? The average voter can be frustratingly uninformed.

>depending on votes
>not delaying the elections in perpetuity
Hot tip for you smoothbrains: You can't lose an election that never happens.

Why contain it?
I want an excuse to start killing these creatures in the shape of men.

I don't know if they have the balls to pull a HAPPENING over this or not. We'll have to see how interesting the Summer gets.

Despite her party she "votes for the benefit of ND", so mostly republican.

go collect signatures and run for office

start a sticky, arrange meetups to sign for people, make sure both parties have candidates,

make sure you investigate the people running, find out their connections and their parent's connections, you will find leftists whose parents or grandparents were in the communist party, they are all running as democrats so far